剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
He's gonna hear it. Why?
他要举♥行♥听证会 为什么
The tests proved she was a carrier for typhoid.
检测证明了她是伤寒携带者啊
She needs to be kept away.
她需要被隔离
Well, she got herself a lawyer to claim
反正她给自己找了一个律师
that she's been imprisoned without due process.
说她未经正当程序就被拘禁
Hearing's on Tuesday.
听证会在周二
Maybe we can get her to make some peach melba for the judge.
我们该让她给法官做个蜜桃冰淇淋
See what happens.
看看到时候会怎么样
Yes?
请进
I found them for you.
我帮你找到了一些
I have three, but I wanted to save one for us to share.
我有三支 但我想留一支我们一起用
Come in.
进来
Good. Dr. Edwards.
来得正好 爱德华兹医生
Thanks for your help, Nurse Elkins.
埃尔金斯护士 谢谢你的帮助
Greatly appreciated.
感激不尽
Most of the changes I made
我做的大部分改动
are to the postoperative care section.
都在术后护理那段
It's a good paper.
这是篇好论文
I only wish I were allowed in to hear it.
我只希望自己能到现场听一下
Are you all right? Fine.
你还好吗 没事
What time is the conference?
研讨会是什么时候
At 3:00. Great.
三点 很好
I'll let you know how it goes.
我会把结果告诉你的
She's beautiful.
她真美
And very healthy.
而且很健康
That combination can only mean she's of Irish stock.
她只是混了点爱尔兰血统
And you think she's about six months?
你觉得她差不多六个月大
Give or take.
差不多
We named her Elisha.
我们给她起名叫伊莉莎
And we've been going by her middle name Grace.
我们一般都叫她的中间名格蕾丝
But you and Eleanor should make her your own.
但你和埃莉诺可以自己重新起一个
I'm sure you have ones in mind.
我相信你已经想好名字了
No, Grace is perfect.
不用了 格蕾丝就很好
Let's hope Eleanor falls for her as quickly as I have.
希望埃莉诺可以和我一样很快就喜欢上她
Gentlemen, welcome to the 83rd meeting
各位 欢迎来到大都会外科医学会
of the Metropolitan Surgical Society.
第83届研讨会
In past years, we have been privileged to learn
在过去几年 我们有幸交流了
of so many new, groundbreaking discoveries
很多新的 突破性的发现
and I'm certain that this quarter's gathering
我相信 这个季度的研讨会
will be no exception.
也不会让我们失望
I want to remind you all
我想提醒大家
that nominations for the Thessler honoree
为表彰对肾脏学发展作出突出贡献
for breakthroughs in nephrology
而设立的赛斯勒奖
are due by the end of this month.
提名将在本月底截止
Our treasurer tells me that
财务人员告诉我
we have a surplus of $22.07 in the general fund,
我们的普通基金里有22.07美元盈余
most of which will be put toward our much needed chimney repair.
这大部分将被用于我们最迫切的烟囱修理
A reminder: we will be sitting
提醒一下 接待会过后
for the annual photograph directly following today's reception.
我们将继续留下拍摄今年的合照
My co-author Dr. Edwards and I
本文合著作者爱德华兹医生和我
rebuild the canal's posterior wall
通过三层修复拉近中层组织
using a three-layer repair approximating the medial tissues.
重建了腹股沟后壁
The transversalis fascia,
将腹横筋膜
the transversus abdominis muscle,
腹横肌
and the internal oblique muscle
腹内斜肌
to the edge of the inguinal ligament.
缝到腹股沟韧带的边缘
Once the wall is created,
一旦后壁得以重建
we suture the external oblique aponeurosis,
我们即缝合腹外斜肌腱膜
thus recreating the canal and the external inguinal ring.
重建腹股沟管及外环
Now, failure rates for previous procedures
以前的方法 失败率是
ranged from 30 to 50%.
30%至50%
In our admittedly small sample,
在不可否认的样本量较小的情况下
the Thackery-Edwards method has a reherniation rate of only 2%,
萨克雷-爱德华兹方法复发率只有2%
and that is due to a patient not following
而这2%还是因为病人
proper postoperative instructions.
未妥善遵从术后医嘱而造成的
Our full paper will be available to you all
你们可以看到我们论文的全文
and we believe you'll have great success with this new procedure,
相信通过这种新的术式你们将会取得巨大成功
as it is probably the biggest advance
这可能是过去一百年里
in inguinal hernia surgery in the last 100 years.
腹股沟斜疝手术取得的最大进步
Thank you, Dr. Thackery.
谢谢您 萨克雷医生
Once again, you've come and impressed.
您又一次带着瞩目成就隆重登场
Would you be willing to take any questions?
您愿意回答一些问题吗
No.
不愿意
Very well.
好吧
Our next presenter has recently arrived
我们的下一位演讲者初来我地却声势浩大
with great fanfare from the University of Chicago,
他来自芝加哥大学
lured here by none other than the esteemed
吸引他来的不是别人 正是大名鼎鼎的
Jacob Schiff of Kuhn & Loeb,
库恩雷波公♥司♥的雅各布·希夫
to continue his groundbreaking surgical work
他将在这继续他在西奈山犹太医院进行的
at Mount Sinai Jews' Hospital,
开创性外科手术工作
Dr. Levi Zinberg.
欢迎利瓦伊·金伯格医生
I'm always nervous when it's mentioned
对于提到我是被一位银行家说服
that I was persuaded to come to New York by a banker.
来到纽约这事我总是很紧张
Even my 10-year-old son asked if I was brought here
甚至我十岁的儿子都问我是不是被带到这里来
to surgically remove people's wallets from their pockets.
像外科手术般地把人们的钱从口袋里取出来
Cutting people open is what we surgeons do.
外科医生做的就是切开人们的身体
But often, we haven't any idea
但是我们经常不知道
if the site of the incision is even remotely correct.
这个切口的位置是不是正确的
The stone we are seeking
我们在找的结石
may be nowhere near our first cut.
可能和我们的第一道切口离得很远
We might believe there is esophageal trouble,
我们也许认为病人食管出了问题
but until we lay the patient open and invade him,
但直到我们打开病人的身体
well, we have no idea if we are correct.
我们都不知道自己的判断是否正确
Pain and suffering
由于我们盲目的手术侵入
caused by our indiscriminate scalpels is great indeed.
给病人带来了巨大的疼痛和折磨
And I have endeavored to change that...
我致力于改变现状...
with this.
通过这个
This...
这个
is the illuminating intrascope.
是照明式内窥镜
Now, you may wonder why I didn't name my invention
你也许在想为什么我没有像其他外科医生一样
after myself as so many other surgeons do.
用我自己的名字命名我的发明
But the reality is that anything named after a Zinberg
但事实就是 不管什么 只要它叫金伯格
will always be at the end of the book.
它就被排在书的最后了
With this device,
有了这个设备
I can make a small incision,
我可以划一个小的切口
place the intrascope into the wound,
把内窥镜放入切口
turn on its built-in light source,
打开它的内置光源
and actually see inside the human body.
然后就可以确切看到病人体内
If the patient is sufficiently relaxed with opium,
在病人充分麻醉放松的情况下
the Intrascope can be placed down a patient's throat
内窥镜还可以放进病人的喉咙
to observe the esophagus or larynx.
用以观察食管或咽喉
Through an incision, it could be placed near a broken bone
通过一个切口 可以把它放在靠近断骨
or in the urinary tract.
或尿道
Or even to probe the intestines.
甚至检查肠道
Gentlemen...
先生们
we are healers.
我们旨于治病救人
And the fewer incisions we make,
我们制♥造♥的切口越少
the better our patients will heal.
病人就会恢复得越好
With my Intrascope,
有了我的内窥镜
we can stop being butchers
我们不再是屠夫
and start truly being surgeons.
而开始成为真正的外科医生
Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生
I'm sorry I wasn't able to
很抱歉我没能
introduce myself before the proceedings began.
在报告开始前向你介绍我自己
Oh, I think you introduced yourself quite well during them.
我认为你在报告时已经很好地介绍了自己
Thank you. Levi Zinberg.
谢谢你 我是利瓦伊·金伯格
And you must either be Gallinger or Chickering.
你肯定不是加林格就是奇克林了
By the age, I'd say Gallinger.
根据年龄来看 我想你是加林格
Yes, Everett Gallinger.
正是在下 埃弗雷特·加林格
Dr. Chickering Jr.
小奇克林医生
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表