剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
I've located the aneurism.
我已经找到了动脉瘤
It makes the aorta look like it has a balloon on top.
它让主动脉看起来好像顶上栓了个气球
Take a feel, Bertie.
感觉一下 伯蒂
Palpate the distal side.
摸一下末端
Won't even stay firm against a pulse.
连脉搏的震动都能让它变样
It's lost all of its form.
完全失去原有形态
It's miraculous it hasn't already ruptured and killed him.
它还没有撕裂并导致他死亡真是奇迹
It's only a matter of time.
但也只是时间问题了
Hunter's ligation?
做一个亨特结
Resect the weak spot, try to reconstruct?
切除薄弱部分 尝试重建
Yeah, with an aneurysm that large,
像这么大的动脉瘤
once we resect it, there won't be much tissue left
切除之后 就剩不下多少组织
with which to reconstruct the artery.
给我们重建动脉了
We have to try. We do indeed.
我们得试试 当然
Nurse Pell?
佩尔护士
Holding steady at 110 beats per minute.
稳定在每分钟110次
Once we clamp the pedicel, we're on the clock
一旦把蒂夹住 就得争分夺秒
as ischemia is very possible.
因为很容易心肌缺血
Where is Nurse Elkins today?
埃尔金斯护士今天去哪了
She's taken the shift on
她帮蒙克护士
the postoperative ward for Nurse Monk.
代班术后病房♥
It seems our young Bertram is unusually aware
小伯崔姆似乎对埃尔金斯护士的
of Nurse Elkins' whereabouts.
动向非常了解啊
You seem very interested as well.
你好像也很感兴趣
Clamp it, Everett. Forceps.
夹住它 埃弗雷特 镊子
You need to hold that while I excise that edge.
在我切除边缘的时候你得把它夹好
It's shredding like paper.
碎得就像纸一样
140 beats per minute.
每分钟140次
Give me some of that rubber tubing.
拿些那种橡胶管给我
Then support the inside of the artery
等你缝合动脉的时候
while you sew around it.
从里面提供支撑
There's nothing to work with.
没办法缝
It's in shreds.
全都碎了
Stay cool, Everett.
冷静 埃弗雷特
Just do what you can do and continue to press on.
坚持一下 尽你所能
All right. Now I'm gonna remove the tubing.
好了 现在我要拔出管子了
You close the hole behind it.
然后你把它缝好
No, it's not going to hold.
不行 缝不起来的
Well, he'll certainly die if we don't try.
如果我们不试试他肯定会死
All right.
好吧
One, two, three.
一 二 三
I'll go to his family.
我去通知他家人
No, I'll go.
不 我去
Bertie, you will accompany me.
伯蒂 你跟我一起
We'll explain how the procedure failed.
我们去解释手术失败的原因
It's tough luck, Everett.
只是运气不好 埃弗雷特
He was doomed before he entered.
他入院前就已经注定活不了
We were simply attempting to reverse his fate.
我们只是想改变他的命运
There just wasn't enough healthy tissue
没有足够的健康组织
for the sutures to hold.
让缝合牢靠
Well, we better find a better solution
我们最好找个更好的办法
because it's Mr. Gatchell who's next.
盖切尔先生也要手术了
What about Dr. Edwards? The galvanic procedure he mentioned?
爱德华兹医生怎么样 他提到的电灼烧法
Forget Edwards. He's a fool.
别听爱德华兹的 他是傻瓜
Yes, but he's a fool who studied with
对 但他是和很多非常出色的外科医生
some very fine surgeons.
学习过的傻瓜
I'm loath to take up his errand,
我并不愿意雇他来
but dumb luck may have stumbled
但他的狗屎运
him into something useful.
也许能让他派上用场
And I think we can all agree
并且我想我们都承认
there is nothing less useful than what we just attempted.
无论如何都不会比刚才更糟了
We don't need him,
我们不需要他
we just need the surgical paper on the procedure.
我们只需要关于手术方法的论文
Dr. Wodsworth has an extensive library
沃兹沃斯医生在公园大道的
in his office on Park Avenue.
办公室里有丰富的藏书
He gets all the European journals. We'll look there.
所有的欧洲杂♥志♥他都有 我们去那找找
I highly doubt they'll be too
我严重怀疑他们不会愿意
keen on sharing it with anyone from the Knick.
把那些共享给尼克病院里的任何人
Well, then be creative.
那就想想办法
Gentlemen.
先生们
I take it you're here on behalf of Mr. Collier.
我想你们是代表科列尔先生前来
I would really prefer
我更希望你们
you didn't just appear at my workplace.
在来我的工作场所之前能打声招呼
Please don't touch that. It's an antique.
请不要碰那个 那是个古董
You were supposed to meet Bunky this morning.
你本该今早去见邦奇的
You owe your weekly.
你的周租还没交
Of course.
没错
But there has been a tragedy.
但发生了一件悲剧
Perhaps you heard.
你应该也听说了
A poor girl was electrocuted.
一位可怜的姑娘触电致死
Um, which--
就...
She could have been eaten by a whale
她也可能会被鲸鱼吃掉
or punched out by Kid McCoy.
或是被麦科伊小子打死
He don't care.
他都不在乎
You're never too busy for Bunky.
你不能找借口不去见邦奇
See him by midnight
今晚午夜之前去见他
or you won't see the morning.
不然你就见不到第二天的太阳了
There, there.
好了 好了
All finished?
吐完了吗
All right.
好了
Right.
好了
Be back in a moment, darling.
亲爱的 我一会就回来
How is he?
他怎么样
Mrs. Hemming...
海明太太
...I think you had better call for an ambulance.
我觉得你最好还是叫救护车吧
Yes?
请进
Mrs. Hemming. Cornelia.
海明太太 科妮莉亚
Hello.
你好
I was told Cora and your husband were admitted.
我听说科拉和你丈夫住院了
What is it? Typhoid fever.
怎么了 伤寒
First Daniel, then few days ago Cora.
先是丹尼尔 然后几天前科拉也病了
Typhoid? The doctors are certain?
伤寒 医生们确诊了吗
Yes.
是的
And how are you feeling? Any symptoms?
那你感觉怎么样 有什么症状吗
No,
没有
but Cora seems to have enough of them for both of us.
但感觉科拉把我们俩的那份都受了
I'm so terribly sorry.
真是非常遗憾
I promise you there are no better doctors in the city.
我保证城里没有比这更好的医生了
Anything you need from the hospital or my family,
如果你需要我们家或医院的任何帮助
please let us know.
尽管告诉我们
Just your prayers.
为我们祷告就行
Cadavers, Herman.
尸体 赫尔曼
Not now, Thack.
现在不是时候 萨克
Use the pigs. We have plenty of them out back.
用猪吧 后院有好多猪
I can't use pigs. It's an aortic procedure.
我不能用猪 是动脉手术练习
I need human cadavers.
我需要人的尸体
I'll get them. I'll get them!
我会带回来的 我会带回来的
Yes, she came in about 11:00 this morning,
没错 她今早大约11点进来
but wasn't here very long.
不过没有待很久
Did someone take care of her arm?
有医生来治疗她的手臂吗
No, she couldn't wait. Said she had to get to work.
没有 她等不及 说她急着要去上班
Did she sign your registry by chance?
她有没有在你这登记过
I believe this is her.
我想这位就是她
Ida Harris.
艾达·哈里斯
Yes?
请进
Here are those patient records you requested.
这些是您所需要的患者病历
You've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲着我
No, I haven't. I swear.
我没有 我发誓
Take a seat.
请坐
Lucy...
露西
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表