剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
please don't be nervous.
别紧张
I'm not.
我没有
Maybe you do make me a little nervous.
也许你确实让我有点紧张
Well, after your experience with me the other day,
那天你为我做了那事之后
that's understandable.
紧张也是可以理解的
You found me in a sorry state.
当时的我处境窘迫
And I asked something of you
然后我向你提了一个
that is beyond what a woman, even a fine young nurse,
对女人 就算是护士
should be expected to do.
也不该提的请求
You know, my circus tent
我的团队
is no place for a proper girl.
并不适合姑娘
I was glad to help you.
我很乐意帮你
I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing.
但我不知道我做得对不对
Does that happen to you all the time?
这种事经常发生吗
I mean...
我是说
you were so helpless.
你当时很无助
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错
I changed my routine and I suffered dearly for it.
改变自己的习惯 所以付出了代价
It won't happen again.
以后不会再发生了
I'll be much more responsible in monitoring my regimen.
我会更加负责地关注我的生活规律的
Why do you need it?
你为什么需要它
Lucy,
露西
there is a life we live within the walls of this hospital
我们在这里 有着医院里的生活
and one we live outside of it.
而在外 也有自己的生活
And these two lives need not intersect.
这两种生活不必有交集
Do you understand?
你懂吗
I think so.
明白
You saw me as no one else here has.
我那个样子只有你见过
I did.
是的
But I have a reputation here
但我在这家医院
in the medical community with my colleagues,
在同事当中享有一定名声
and any perceived weakness could diminish their confidence in me
作为领导也好 外科医生也好
as a leader and as a surgeon.
有些事他们知道了都会有不好的影响
And that in turn could endanger the lives of my patients.
甚至会威胁到我病人的生命
I understand.
我知道
What you saw
所以之前你所看到的
must remain between us.
只能你知我知
Of course.
当然
You sure we should put those on?
你确定要开灯吗
No one's ever here this time of night.
晚上的这个时候都不会有人
You've broken in here before?
你之前就偷偷进来过
He collects scrimshaw.
他收集手工品
He won't miss a piece or two every now and then.
丢了一两件东西他是不会在意的
Keep the details to yourself.
这些事你自己知道就行了
Holy...
我的天
What do you think, boy?
小子 这个你怎么看
He suffers from gigantism.
他有巨人症
Yeah, well, the Winslow Warlows could use him as a punter.
温斯洛·沃洛号♥可以让他来当船夫
Wouldn't even have to use a fucking cleat.
这样连船栓都省了
This guy's nutsack's the size of a sailor's duffle.
这人的蛋蛋有水手袋那么大
Elephantiasis.
象皮病
Well, I bet he can squirt.
他肯定是不会缺精了
I think this is it.
我想就是这个
At least it could be. It's in French.
这上面是法文 八♥九♥不离十
This way, please.
这边请
This don't feel right. It'll be fine.
这地方感觉怪怪的 没事的
Please.
请
What part of the hospital is this?
这是医院的哪里
Have a seat.
请坐
I'll have to drain this slowly
我会在接下来几个小时里
over several hours.
慢慢将脓排出
What are you doing?
你这是在做什么
I'm going to numb the nerve trunks in your shoulder
我先会麻醉你肩膀的神经干
that lead down into your arm.
以此来麻醉你的整条手臂
Have you had cocaine before?
你以前有注射过可♥卡♥因♥吗
No.
没有
You're going to feel nothing in your arm
接下来你的手臂将毫无知觉
and wonderful everywhere else.
其它感官则会感觉非常棒
It's truly a miracle.
这真的是个奇迹
Give me a beer, a whiskey,
威士忌和啤酒 给我各拿一杯
and whatever else you got back there to get me properly squiffed.
能让我喝醉的东西都给我拿来
J.F. Mumford of the New West Side Athletic Club
来自新西区运动俱乐部的J·F·曼福特
did not fight like an amateur when he met L. Smith.
在他同L·史密斯对擂时非常勇猛
In the first round, he sent Smith to the floor
第一轮里 他直接一记右钩拳
with a right punch to the jaw.
打中对方下颚并将其打倒
Now in the third, Smith began by landing some telling blows,
在第三轮中 史密斯开始不断反击
but Mumford braced up and soon had Smith
但曼福特一鼓作气
in a helpless condition.
很快让史密斯毫无招架之力
Sounds like McCarthy getting beat about by his wife.
听起来跟麦卡锡被他老婆揍差不多
Mr. T. Cleary of County Cork,
来自科克郡的T.克利里先生
currently of Park Row, took the fight to M. McCarthy,
在公园街同M.麦卡锡决斗
shutting his mouth
用双拳打完他的嘴
and beating him with both fists.
然后再揍他
He got what he was looking for, didn't he?
他真是活该
I'm here for Nora.
我来找诺拉
And he has no knowledge you're in this way?
他完全不知道你的情况吗
I could never tell him.
我绝对不能告诉他
He's not the sort of man who--
他不是那种...
he just gets angry.
他会非常生气
He doesn't mean to.
他不是故意的
But another child...
但再有一个孩子...
I understand.
我理解
Does he know where you are tonight?
他知道你今晚在哪吗
Oh, Lord, no.
天 他不知道
He's at the bakery. Halloran's on Chrystie Street.
他在克里斯蒂街的哈洛伦面包店
He works the ovens from 10:00 to 6:00 most nights.
大部分晚上他会从十点到六点烤面包
He can't know.
不能让他知道
All right, you needn't worry.
好的 你不用担心
Does it hurt?
会疼吗
A little discomfort.
有一点不舒服
But your husband will know nothing of it.
不过你丈夫不会发现的
I promise.
我保证
But will God forgive me?
上帝会原谅我吗
I don't want to go to hell for killing a baby.
我不想因为扼杀孩子而下地狱
He knows that you've suffered.
他知道你的痛苦
I believe the Lord's compassion will be yours.
我相信上帝会怜悯你
Now, I need you to lay down.
现在你要躺下
I will make this as painless as possible.
我会尽量让你感觉不到痛
Almost back to normal.
差不多都复原了
Starting to get some feeling back in this arm yet?
手臂又能感觉到了吧
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
If you have any more problems,
有任何问题
come see me.
过来找我
I will.
我会的
My brother-in-law got something wrong with his eye.
我姐夫的眼睛出了点问题
Think he could see you?
能让他来找你吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
This is a good deal, Bunky.
这是笔很好的交易 邦奇
You don't tell me what's good and what isn't.
用不着你来告诉我什么好 什么不好
You don't tell me anything.
还轮不到你来教我
You don't come in here and change my rules.
你也没资格来改老子的规矩
I own you.
你得听我的
Slaves don't talk back to their masters.
奴隶对主人没有发言权
Don't make me put another beating on you.
别逼我再打你一顿
Please don't.
请不要这样
I came here like a man, didn't I?
我是像个男人一样过来的 对不对
A man doesn't come to me and beg.
男人不会来求我
A man doesn't get in the hole nine grand
也不会欠我九千块
and act like he's got choices.
还假装有别的选择
A man pays.
男人会还钱
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表