剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
of three distinct bloods.
有三种不同的血型
The question is why do transfusions fail?
问题是为什么输血会失败
Multiple reasons.
有很多原因
The principle being that the transfused blood
原则上是因为输的血
begins clotting in the new body,
在新的身体内开始凝结
immediately killing the recipient.
很快杀死了受体
And that is where we'll start unlocking the mystery.
那就是我们开始解开谜团的地方
I'll need both your bloods.
给我你们两个人的血
For what purpose?
你要干什么
For the purpose of beating Zinberg
干掉金伯格
and not allowing him to bask in another triumph.
不让他再享受胜利的果实
This is one of the main focuses of his research.
这是他研究的其中一个要点
He's already around the track and we are at the starting line.
他已经快走上正轨 而我们还只在起步阶段
Look, the man upstaged us at the medical conference.
听着 他在医疗会议上抢尽我们的风头
Our exceptional hernia presentation
我们的疝气演说那么出色
had to play second fiddle to his gadget.
在他的小玩意面前只能屈居第二
He then arrives at our theater acting all innocent
然后他到我们的手术室 装得一脸无辜
when it is clear that his only intention is to spy and to steal.
其实谁都知道他的目的是偷看偷学
There is a difference between wishing to learn and collaborate
想要学习 与人合作和偷走别人的劳动成果
and looking to steal another man's work.
之间还是有区别的
Zinberg is a thief!
金伯格是个小偷
He's a fake.
他是个冒牌货
He only steals other people's work
只会窃取他人的成果
and he passes it off as his own.
说是自己的发现
And I am not allowing him to do it again.
我不会让他再次得逞的
From now on, this will be my main focus.
从现在起 我把精力集中在这上面
Beginning today, Dr. Edwards,
从今天起 爱德华兹医生
you will take the lead in all surgeries
你来主导所有的手术
while I concentrate on this.
而我专注这个研究
Um, until when?
到什么时候为止
Until we win one of those new Nobel Prizes.
直到我们赢得诺贝尔奖那一天
Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生
Dr. Thackery, you need to take a moment
萨克雷医生 你应该停下来
and consider yourself.
好好思考一下
You are, if I may say, acting irrationally.
恕我直言 你这样很不理性
And I-- I think the cause
而且我想 主要原因
may be more pharmaceutical in nature than you realize.
可能是药物作用 而你可能还未意识到
I did not ask what you think.
我没问你的想法
I told you what to do.
我让你做什么你就做什么
Bertie. Yes?
伯蒂 什么事
Come here.
过来
You much of a bleeder?
你会流血不止吗
I don't believe so. Hold still.
应该不会 别动
Okay.
好的
Oh! Ow! Yes.
好了吗
I'm gonna need you for a special assignment.
我需要你完成一个特殊任务
Okay.
好
You've got to find out everything you can about Zinberg.
找出所有跟有关金伯格的事
What he's doing, how far along he is in his research.
他在干什么 他的研究进展如何
How?
怎么找呢
Well, he's a man who believes in sharing.
他如果像他说得那么喜欢分享的话
Test that theory.
那就去试试看
I need to speak with you urgently.
我要马上和你谈谈
In private.
单独谈谈
I want you to introduce me to your Chinaman.
我要你把那个中国佬介绍给我
Who?
谁
The one they brought in here after you saved his life.
你救了他之后把他带进来过
I need you to call in the favor he owes you.
我需要你找回他欠你的人情
Why? For what?
为什么 怎么了
I want him to kill Bunky Collier for me.
我要他帮我杀了邦奇·科列尔
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You have to ask him for me.
你得帮我问问他
I have no choice.
我别无选择了
What is this? What have--
这是怎么回事 你怎么...
what have you gotten yourself into?
你惹上什么麻烦了
I owe him.
我欠他钱了
I owe him nearly $10,000
欠了接近一万美元
and it's growing every day.
数额每天都在涨
Every minute that we stand here,
每过一分钟
I'm incurring more debt
我欠的债都在疯涨
than any man could fairly pay in a lifetime.
任何人一辈子都还不完
And you want me to ask a favor of Ping Wu?
你要我找吴平帮忙吗
You're talking about bargaining with the devil, Herman.
这可是在和魔鬼讨价还价 赫尔曼
You know, Wu is not a man to get involved with.
你知道 吴不是个好惹的人
He doesn't believe he can die.
他觉得自己可以长生不老
And from the scars on him, he might be telling the truth.
看看他身上的伤疤 或许真是这样
It's lovely. Thank you.
真漂亮 谢谢
Ivory?
象牙吗
Yes, it's carved from the tusk
是的 是用象牙雕刻的
of the elephant Frederick shot on safari last year.
费雷德里克去年狩猎打到的那只象的尖牙
Thank you.
谢谢您
Perfectly exquisite.
太精致了
And now for something old.
接下来是旧的东西
Eunice.
尤尼斯
Oh, they're stunning.
漂亮极了
They belonged to Hobart's mother,
是霍巴特的母亲的
Phillip's grandmother.
菲利普的祖母
It was Hobart who thought you'd look beautiful in them.
霍巴特觉得你戴上肯定漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Use them well.
好好珍惜
I will.
我会的
Everett.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
埃弗雷特
What the hell?
怎么搞的
Gentlemen! Gentlemen, stop this right now!
先生们 先生们 快停下
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
He attacked me!
他攻击了我
You destroyed my life! You destroyed yourself.
你毁了我的生活 是你毁了你自己
Dr. Gallinger, you are suspended from service
加林格医生 你被停职了
until you straighten yourself out.
直到你把心态摆正
Everett.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
埃弗雷特
For God's sake, man John, you gave up on me.
老天爷 伙计 约翰 你放弃了我
Edwards was not my hire. You were my choice.
爱德华兹不是我雇的 你才是我的选择
And if you had to make that choice again,
如果要你再选一次
would I still be it?
你还会选我妈
I didn't think so.
我看不见得吧
Take some time. Go home, collect yourself.
静下来 回家去 休整一下
Come back a new man who can give Edwards a run for his money.
换一种心态回来 看爱德华兹是不是值得
Go home to what?
哪还有家
You were all I had left.
你是我最后的希望了
Now look at you.
可看看你
Don't you look antiseptic.
你还没消毒吧
Perhaps you can complete your task by sneezing into my patient.
或许你对着我的病人打个喷嚏就完事了
Earlier, you spoke of the coagulation problem in transfusion.
你之前说输血会有凝血问题
Now it's been accepted into fact
现在证实了
that normal blood takes 9.28 minutes to coagulate.
正常血液需要9分半才会凝固
You are conversing with me about your experiments now?
你现在来跟我谈你的实验
How much more evidence of your absurd behavior do you need?
你到底还要疯多久
I am on to something that cannot wait.
我这个等不了
So normal blood takes 9.28 minutes to coagulate,
所以 正常血液需要9分半才会凝固
but if you administer citric acid, then that time increases.
但如果你改变血液中的柠檬酸 时间就会变长
That could mean that each individual
这也许就说明
has varying levels of citric acid in their blood
每个人血液里的柠檬酸含量都不相同
which we have yet to discover.
只是我们还没有发现
Yes, but the coagulation
没错 但是有些疾病
time also increases with certain diseases.
也会增加血液凝固的时间
Tuberculosis or leukemia, for example.
比如肺结核和白血病
And decreases with others.
有些则会减少凝固的时间
How do you explain that, then?
这个你要怎么解释
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表