剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Never read him.
从不看他的书
I think the smells are what remind me of him most.
最常让我想起他的 是他的味道
His cologne. His soap.
他用的古龙水 香皂
His cut tobacco pouch.
烟丝袋
How are you, Catherine?
凯瑟琳 你好吗
I miss him.
我想他
I meant to pay a call.
我本来打算去看你的
Let us both pretend you mean that.
就当你真是这么打算的吧
I failed him, John.
我辜负了他 约翰
No. I tried.
你没有 我试过了
Country weekends, time with the children,
去郊外过周末 和孩子们在一起
dinner parties.
晚宴聚会
I thought I'd opened the valve for him,
我以为我会帮他找到一个发泄口
but the pressure was still there.
但压力还是都堵在他心里
Blame is easy. Truth is harder.
责备容易 真♥相♥不易
Then what's the truth?
真♥相♥是什么
That my dear friend Jules lost sight of the procedure.
真♥相♥是我的朋友朱尔斯忽视了过程
Stopped seeing the work, started seeing the death.
他的眼里不再有工作 而是死亡
Is that the cardinal sin?
这是重罪吗
You did everything right. You were a fine wife to him.
你没做错任何事 你是一个很好的妻子
Once a man shifts his mind from the surgical field
一旦心思从手术转到
to the patient under the drape, it's only a matter of time.
手术巾下的患者身上 寻死就只是时间问题
How will it not take hold of you the way it did Jules?
你怎么就没有像朱尔斯那样失去希望呢
I have ways of getting through.
我有解脱之法
Check that ligature with saline for leaks, Everett.
用生理盐水检查一下结扎是否牢靠 埃弗雷特
It's holding fast.
非常牢靠
Dr. Chickering will now cauterize the end of the duct.
奇克林医生现在要灼烧导管的末端
No flame needed.
不需要火焰
But does it make toast?
这会烤出面包吗
Very good.
非常好
Get it off! Get it off!
拿开 快拿开
Bertie! Bertie!
伯蒂 伯蒂
Nurse Elkins, saline.
埃尔金斯护士 生理盐水
Nurse Monk, don't!
蒙克护士 不要
My family and I paid more than $12,000
我和我的家族支付了超过一万两千美元
to electrify this hospital.
来为这家医院供电
I am as furious as you are, Miss Robertson.
我也跟你一样愤怒 罗伯森小姐
I gave the man his charge. I am to blame.
是我让他负责的 我理应受责
Regardless of who's to blame,
别管应该责怪谁了
to my father we both appear incompetent.
对我父亲来说 我们现在都显得相当无能
If our goal in wiring the place was to showcase our modernity,
如果给医院供上电是为了展示我们的现代化
then might I suggest that killing nurses
那我想杀死护士
and setting patients afire might undermine the message a bit.
以及让病人身上着火 也许会稍许破坏这一形象
We were just discussing this and I am in agreement with you both.
我们正在讨论这个 我赞同你们的说法
The contractor must be held accountable.
承包人必须承担责任
We should run him out of business.
我们得解除跟他的合作
Or just beat the tar out of him.
或者给他狠揍一顿
Thack, there is a ladye, here.
萨克 这儿可有位女士在
Well, from the looks of her,
看她这样子
I'd say she'd take the first bat to the man.
我敢说她肯定会是第一个动手的
I would if I thought it would help.
要是有用的话 我肯定会
I think we should let our attorneys take a swing at him first.
我想应该先让我们的律师们来对付他
Agreed.
我赞同
Before we go tying this up in court,
在我们闹上法♥院♥之前
allow me to speak to this thief
请允许我同这个小偷谈谈
and force him to make good on his contract.
强迫他兑现他的合约
I warn you, Mr. Barrow, do not throw good money after bad.
我警告你 巴罗先生 可别赔了夫人又折兵
I give you my word.
我向你保证
I will not spend a penny of the hospital's funds.
我不会花医院的一分钱
You have one week to resolve this.
你有一周的时间来解决这件事
Thank you for your patience.
多谢你的耐心
Was there something else?
还有什么事吗
Yes. I've been looking for Dr. Edwards.
是的 我在找爱德华兹医生
Have you tried his office?
你去他办公室找过了吗
Hello?
你好
Algernon?
阿尔杰农
Yes?
什么事
This?
这里
They assigned you this?
他们给你这么个地方办公吗
With their compliments.
还是在他们的赞美声之中
What about the empty space
那克里斯蒂安森
next to Christiansen's old office?
旧办公室隔壁的空房♥间呢
They say they have another use for it.
他们说另有它用
And your medical work?
那你的医疗工作呢
I've been ignored mostly
我基本上被当作空气
and barely been allowed to perform any task
超出一年级医学新生的技能范围的工作
beyond the skills of a first year medical student.
基本不会允许我插手
And as for my teaching, well...
至于我的教学工作...
You can't accept this. You're the deputy chief of surgery.
你不能就这么忍♥气吞声 你可是副主任医师
A position they believe I hold because of your family, Cornelia.
他们都觉得我是靠你的家族才当上的 科妮莉亚
I expect these things.
我早有预料
You're upset because you don't.
你现在愤怒是因为你没预料到
Hello, dear.
亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, would you take a few steps back?
你能往后退几步吗
Why? Please?
为什么 拜托了
Into the light.
站到有光线的地方
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
Oh, don't be a stick in the mud.
别扫我的兴
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Look at the camera.
看镜头
Thank you.
谢谢你
We'll frame that and hang it on the wall
我们把照片裱起来
above Lillian's crib.
挂在莉莲婴儿床的墙上
Ready for lunch? Let me fetch my hat.
准备好吃午餐了吗 让我去拿下帽子
Eleanor. Nice to see you.
埃莉诺 见到你真好
Likewise. How's Lillian?
你也是 莉莲怎么样
What is she, nine months now?
她现在多大 九个月了吗
Oh, she has your looks.
她长得像你
Which is a good thing.
是件好事
Let's hope she has Everett's brain.
希望她能像埃弗雷特那么聪明
I was sorry to hear about Everett losing the promotion.
听说埃弗雷特的晋升泡汤了 我很遗憾
It should have been his. Eleanor.
那是属于他的 埃莉诺
It's all right, Everett. Let the lady defend you.
没关系 埃弗雷特 让她为你不平吧
You deserve that job. You'll get it eventually.
那职位属于你 你一定会得到的
Would you care to join us for lunch?
你要不要和我们一起吃午餐
Other business to attend to, I'm afraid.
恐怕我还有事要处理
But thank you.
还是谢谢你
Herman.
赫尔曼
When are we getting more cadavers?
什么时候才会有新的尸体
We're through our last one
最后一具用完了
and my surgeons seem to feel that practicing a procedure
我的医生们似乎觉得 在正式实施手术前
before attempting it actually has merit,
练习一下过程 其实很有好处
at the very least for the patient.
至少对病人来说是这样
I've been giving it my full effort,
我已经竭尽全力了
but nothing's come loose.
但情况并不乐观
We used to just compete for bodies with Columbia,
我们本来只是和哥伦比亚大学
Cornell, and New York University,
康奈尔大学 纽约大学争夺资源
but now everyone's training doctors.
但现在哪儿都在培训医生
What about Cleary's man at the lunatic asylum upstate?
克利里在州北部精神病院的人呢
He must have something. We were outbid.
他应该有些资源 我们开价低了
Cornell is offering everyone triple.
康奈尔开价是我们的三倍
I have checked with every indigent home,
我已经去了每一个救济院
prison, and drunkard ward.
监狱 醉汉病房♥
I can't seem to win a body.
一具尸体都争取不到
Well, then offer more.
那开价再高点吧
More than $75?
比75美元更高吗
I need bodies, Herman.
我需要尸体 赫尔曼
Look, I have a lead
我听说
on a failing heart at Blackwell Island.
布莱克维尔岛有个人心率衰竭
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表