剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
I believe you were all talking about Dr. Thackery.
我相信你们都在谈论萨克雷医生
It would account for the superhuman energy he has.
这解释了他那超出常人的精力
Perhaps it's what distinguishes a great man from an ordinary one.
也许这是伟人与普通人的不同之处
I'd say it's more likely some sort of drug addiction.
我觉得这更像是某种药物上瘾吧
What's the man accused of stealing?
他们指控他偷了什么
Cocaine and paregoric. Why paregoric?
可♥卡♥因♥和止痛剂 为什么偷止痛剂
They drink it for the camphorated opium it contains
因为止痛剂里面含有加了樟脑的鸦♥片♥
so they're able to sleep on those rare occasions when they actually do.
这样他们就能在无法入睡的时候安然入睡
Thackery shows all the signs.
萨克雷表现出了所有症状
Boundless energy, euphoria alternating with exhaustion.
旺盛的精力 时而狂喜 时而疲惫
Insomnia, paranoia,
失眠 疑神疑鬼
a compulsion to itch, hallucinations.
总是觉得痒 还出现幻觉
In nursing school, I treated some soldiers who were addicted.
在护理学校 我治疗过几个上瘾的士兵
Nurse Elkins,
埃尔金斯护士
do you have a moment to discuss next week's rotation?
你有空和我讨论下周轮班的事情吗
I don't know.
我说不准
Johnston has this very weird laugh.
约翰斯顿有时候笑得很诡异
I mean, we shouldn't rule him out.
我们不能把他排除在外
Tell me what you know about Thackery's condition.
告诉我 萨克雷的情况你都知道什么
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Your loyalty is commendable,
你的忠诚值得表扬
but I need to know everything right now.
但我需要知道一切
I don't know a thing.
我什么都不知道
Let's both of us be frank here, shall we?
我们都诚实点吧
You're betraying no confidences here.
你知道的在我这里都不是什么秘密
I was the one who fetched him from the police station this morning.
今早是我把他从警♥察♥局赎回来的
Is there really no cocaine to be found?
现在哪里都弄不到可♥卡♥因♥了吗
No, there is not.
对 弄不到
And I ought to know.
我比谁都清楚
Since this war began, I've been horse-trading
战争打响以来 为了买♥♥到每一种药
every manner of drugs from every reputable hospital
我一直在和东海岸所有的著名医院
and pharmaceutical company on the east coast.
还有制药公♥司♥讨价还价
What about the disreputable ones?
那不出名的医院呢
Is there anything I can do?
有没有我能做的
Pray for peace in the Philippines.
祈祷菲律宾早日休战吧
Not now.
现在不行
Well, I suppose you get what you pay for.
一分钱一分货啊
How did this happen?
这是怎么发生的
He stubbed his toe against a table leg.
桌腿戳到了他的脚趾头
Looks like he gave it a good swift kick.
看起来这一戳还戳得挺厉害的
It wasn't nothing but a little cut at first.
一开始只是个小小的口子
But it won't close and that was two weeks ago.
但两周过去了 一直没有愈合
Was he always like this?
他一直都是这样吗
A couple of times a day whenever he's not eating,
他不吃东西时就会这样 一天好几次
and he's always eating. I never knew a boy who ate--
他总是在吃东西 我从没见过...
Dr. Edwards, when you're finished,
爱德华兹医生 等你忙完
I need to talk to you in your office.
请到办公室 我要和你谈谈
Wait for me there.
我随后就到
You're late?
晚了吗
Three weeks late.
已经晚了三周了
Could it be Phillip's?
会是菲利普的吗
No.
不会
That's impossible.
不可能是他的
Algie, do you want to keep the child?
阿尔吉 你想要这孩子吗
Yes.
想
Stop and think about it a little.
你好好考虑一下
I don't need to think about it.
想都不用想
It's our child, Cornelia.
这是我们的孩子 科妮莉亚
Keep your voice down.
小声点
Don't you?
你不想要吗
I do.
我想
And I wouldn't even hesitate
我可以欺瞒大家
to lie about who the father is if only...
不说出孩子的生父是谁 但...
If only it wasn't a colored man.
但孩子必须是白人
Everyone will know when they see the child.
看见孩子所有人都会知道的
Does it--
一定...
does it have to be a procedure?
一定要做手术吗
Is there a medicine?
有药能堕胎的吗
No.
没有
A girl I knew at school said she heard
以前在学校认识一个女孩
there was an Old Indian remedy.
她听说有种古印度偏方
There's no proven method except surgery.
除了手术 那些方法都未经证实
Edwards, stop right there.
爱德华兹 站住
I really haven't the time, Doctor.
我真的没有时间 医生
If you'll kindly excuse me.
望你见谅
Edwards.
爱德华兹
You cannot change treatment
未经我实事先许可
on one of my patients without my prior approval.
你不能对我的病人随意更改疗法
To do so is nothing less than a breach of medical ethics.
你这么做无异于违反医德
Which patient are you Miss Gibson.
你说的是哪位病人 吉布森小姐
Which is she?
她是哪位
She's the woman who ingested
为了减肥
the so-called sanitized tapeworm in order to slim her figure.
而吞下了所谓瘦身绦虫的那个女人
You cannot be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Do you remember her or not? Yes.
你记得她吗 记得
Yes, I remember her.
我记得她
Miss Gibson, the rich, fat white lady.
吉布森小姐 那个有钱的肥胖白妇人
Edwards. I remember thinking
爱德华兹 我记得我当时想着
no one will ever make the mistake of confusing her
绝对没有人会把她和真正的吉布森少女
with the real "Gibson Girl."
搞混淆
Don't walk away from me!
别就这么走掉
You prescribed castor oil as a purgative.
你开了蓖麻油作通便剂
And what is wrong with that?
有什么错吗
They have been prescribing castor oil
在埃及法老时代
as an anthelmintic since the time of the Egyptian pharaohs.
他们就把蓖麻油作为驱虫剂开在处方里了
Eleanor?
埃莲诺
Darling, what are you doing here?
亲爱的 你在这里干什么
Are you feeling all right?
你还好吗
I fear it's another brain fever.
恐怕又是脑膜炎
Are you feeling ill?
你生病了吗
No, it's the baby, Everett.
不 是孩子 埃弗雷特
But never you mind. I think you'll be proud of me.
但你不要介意 我想你会为我骄傲的
I took a page from your book
我看了看你的医书
and put its little head in an ice bath.
用冰敷了他的小脑袋
Don't stop.
继续唱
Where'd you get this?
你从哪儿弄到的
Barrow got it for you.
巴罗帮你弄到的
Salt water.
盐水
Now...
那么...
what can I do for you this afternoon?
有什么我可以效劳的
I'm a friend of Dr. Thackery's.
我是萨克雷医生的朋友
I thought you might know how to get the cocaine he needs.
我想也许你知道怎么给他弄到可♥卡♥因♥
It is difficult enough to acquire opium
为我自己的客户弄鸦♥片♥
for my customers here.
就已经很难了
Please tell Dr. Thackery
请告诉萨克雷医生我很遗憾
sorry.
无能为力
You have quite a dainty foot.
你有一对美足
In Chinese we say it is Jin Ping Mei.
在中文里把它叫做金瓶梅
A golden lotus.
金色的莲花
Here, I'll write it down for you.
来吧 我给你写下来
During the act of passion,
在激♥情♥当中
a man's pleasure may be enhanced immeasurably
男人把情妇的玉足
by having his concubine
含入口中
place her foot in his mouth.
会令其快♥感♥大增
Do this for me,
为我这么做
and I shall trade you
我就给你
10 grains of opium
十粒鸦♥片♥
and...
以及...
100 Yankee dollars.
一百美元
You heard the news?
你听到消息了吗
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表