剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Not your day there, Cleary.
看来你今天运气不佳啊 克利里
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Here's the deal-- I get a bull's-eye
我们赌一下 我要是射中靶心
and Quinn buys a round.
奎恩就请所有人喝酒
The day you get a bull's-eye, Cleary,
你要是能射中靶心 克利里
is the day I suck off a horse.
我就找匹马跪舔
All right, fuck the pint.
好吧 去他的喝酒
You're on.
我们就赌这个
Somebody find us a horny stallion!
快来人给我们找匹发♥情♥的公马
Open up, Quinn. Come on, open up.
张嘴啊 奎恩 快 张嘴
Come here. Hey, you forgot your hat.
过来啊 你帽子忘拿了
He thought I was serious. Weren't you?
他以为我动真格的 你是吗
I'd have let him go before the horse drizzled him good.
我会让那只公马爽他一身后才放他走
Here you go.
你来玩
Mrs. Zygmunt.
齐格蒙夫人
I am Mr. Barrow,
我是巴罗先生
director of the Knickerbocker Hospital.
尼克博克医院的负责人
My deepest condolences.
请您节哀顺变
He fought the good fight.
他与病魔顽抗到最后
He was cremated?
他被火化了吗
But he purchased a cemetery plot only a few month ago.
但是几个月前他就买♥♥好了墓地
It was his final wishes,
这是他的临终遗愿
which he stated to me just moments before his passing.
他临死之前才嘱托于我
And out of respect for your grief,
您的不幸 我深表遗憾
I've cut the cremation fee in half.
所以火葬费上我给您打了对折
So we'll only be needing $5
您只需要付5美元
before we release him to you.
就可以领走您丈夫的骨灰
You can waste your time scrubbing in if it suits you,
你愿意浪费时间做术前消毒也可以
but I told you your role is to talk Gallinger
但是我告诉过你 你只是来从旁指导加林格
through the procedure, nothing more.
完成手术的 不用你动手
There will be no risk of ischemia,
因为不会发生局部缺血的状况
as you will not need to clamp the descending aorta.
因此不需要给降主动脉止血
Nurse Pell, pulse, please.
佩尔护士 请汇报脉搏状况
It's weak at 110. Mmhmm, that's the blockage.
很弱 每秒十下 是血块阻塞
Dr. Gallinger, locate a site
加林格医生 请在动脉瘤中
above the weakened arterial wall of the aneurism that will be
找到衰弱的动脉血管壁上方
able to endure a small puncture and subsequent manipulation.
可以承受穿刺以及后续操作的地方
Should be good there.
这里就可以了
Once you make your incision,
在你切开的瞬间
blood will begin escaping the aorta.
大动脉即会大量出血
Death by exsanguination is a risk,
放血法致死风险很大
but once inserted correctly, the clotting properties
可一旦你插入的位置精准
of the galvanic wire will likely halt the danger.
导线的凝结特性会让病人脱险
All right, ready?
好的 准备好了吗
It's your mount.
你说了算
What's next?
接下来呢
Edwards, what's next?
爱德华兹 下一步是什么
Edwards, the man is bleeding out.
爱德华兹 病人快要失血过度了
Suction, Bertie.
抽吸 伯蒂
Do you really have the courage to see this through?
你真的有勇气这么看下去吗
And only taking the scalpel will do?
只有让你执刀你才肯救人吗
The pedal is more faint.
脉搏越来越弱了
Carotid is eccentric now.
颈动脉离心了
He'll break. He won't want a death on his head.
他会妥协的 他不会让病人死在他手上
Perhaps you'll break first, Everett.
也许你会先妥协 埃弗雷特
We don't have time for your nigger games.
没时间玩你们黑鬼的游戏
More suction, Bertie.
继续抽吸 伯蒂
I've lost the pedal pulse.
没有脉搏了
Water rises, air becomes scarce.
水面上升 空气越来越稀少
Which man can survive the longest?
谁会是坚持到最后的那个
Care to wager, Bertie? No, thank you.
想打赌吗 伯蒂 不 还是算了
Very well. Take the knife.
算你狠 给你刀
Now we have a show.
好戏开演了
We won't be needing this.
这个用不上
We tried copper in Paris and it failed.
在巴黎时我们试过铜 不好用
An alloy with silver is preferable
银合金的导电性和腐蚀性
for proper conductivity and corrosion.
要更胜一筹
You were gonna let us use the wrong wire?
你之前打算让我们用错的线吗
I never would have let you get that far without me.
我不会让你们用 因为我会接手
You roughen it to increase the conductivity?
你把它磨糙来增加导电性
Seems to double the effectiveness.
导电效果会翻倍
I'll now feed the wire through
我现在让导线穿进去
so that it coils in the aorta,
让它旋进主动脉
making good contact with the aneurism.
和动脉瘤保持良好的接触
Pulse is weak.
脉搏很弱
If he dies because of your horseshit,
如果他因你的瞎扯而丧命
I am going to stab you in the throat
我会用我父亲的北方联盟军军剑
with my father's Union Army sword.
一剑刺入你的喉咙
Union? I would have thought Confederate.
北方联盟吗 我还以为是南方联盟
Need the electrical terminals.
我需要电气接线柱
Oh, allow me.
我来伺候你
The way things have been working so well around here
鉴于近期频发的电力事故
electricity-wise,be my guest.
请随意使用
10 milliamperes, please.
请调至10毫安
Careful you don't cook the man.
小心别把病人烤熟了
The pedal pulse is back.
足动脉搏动又恢复了
Carotid is regular.
颈动脉正常
The aneurism is beginning to clot and harden.
动脉瘤开始凝结和硬化
Looks like it's Mr. Gatchell's lucky day.
看样子今天是盖切尔先生的幸运日
How long does he remain this way?
他这样要保持多长时间
For an hour to ensure the clotting is complete
要一个小时 确保凝结完成
and the weak tissue has fully firmed up.
衰弱的组织变结实
Then clip the wire, stitch the incision,
然后拿掉导线 缝合切口
and close.
就结束了
So I suppose we won't be needing your expertise any longer.
所以我猜短期内不再需要你的专业知识了
I suppose not.
我想是的
Gallinger!
加林格
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
A surgeon needs his hands.
双手是外科医生的生命
Help him up.
扶他起来
Everett, scrub out.
埃弗雷特 离开手术室
Next time, kick the man instead.
下次记得用踢的
Right on time, Mr. Speight. Always.
很准时啊 斯佩特先生 向来如此
Even got myself a new tie for the occasion.
为此我还特地买♥♥了一条新领带
It's very nice. Shall we call on her?
很漂亮 可以进去拜访她了吗
This place is no big deal.
这地方也就那么回事
I've seen nicer. After you, Miss.
我见过更豪华的 你先请 小姐
Miss Cornelia Robertson
科妮莉亚·罗伯森小姐
and Mr. Jacob Speight of the New York City Health Department.
还有纽约市卫♥生♥部♥门的雅各布·斯佩特先生
You're a Mister, Mister.
这位先生 你才是先生
I'm Inspector Speight.
我是稽查员斯佩特
Cornelia, dear.
科妮莉亚 亲爱的
I'm so sorry about Daniel.
丹尼尔的事 我很遗憾
He was a good man.
他是个好人
The finest.
最好的人
But I hear Cora is doing a bit better.
但我听说科拉现在好多了
Yes, I was there this morning.
是的 今早我还去看过她
The doctors are feeling optimistic after the surgery.
医生对术后的情况都很乐观
Well, that is good news.
这就好
Yes. Inspector.
是的 稽查员
If you don't mind, I'll not shake your hand
如果你不介意 我就不和你握手了
owing to the disease
因为疾病的关系
and not knowing your hygiene habits.
还有 也不清楚你的卫生习惯
You owe Mrs. Hemming an apology.
你要向海明太太道歉
Miss Robertson, every human being has bowels
罗伯森小姐 人类都有肠道
and every one of them evacuates those bowels.
每个人都需要排泄
It's how God made all of us no matter who.
上帝造就了这样的我们 无论是谁
What He didn't guarantee is that
但他无法保证的是
everyone would wash their hands after doing so.
每个人都能上完厕所后洗手
It's how the fever found its way into this house
所以伤寒发热和其他疾病一样
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表