剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Hold it right there!
不许动
What do you think you're doing?
你在干嘛
The charges stand as follows.
指控如下
A man identified as John Wilkinson Thackery
被告人约翰·威尔金森·萨克雷
was apprehended inside a pharmacy
于今日凌晨三点
at number 745 Hudson Street at 3:00 this morning.
在哈德逊大街745号♥的药店里被抓获
At that time, he was observed
被抓获时
to have in his possession an assorted half dozen
从被告人身上搜出半打盗取的
stolen bottles of cocaine and paregoric.
可♥卡♥因♥和止痛药
Paregoric?
止痛药吗
The man doesn't have enough problems.
也不是什么大病
He suffers from diarrhea, too.
他就是腹泻不止
Ever since this country's cargo ships
自从所有的货船
became bottled up in the Far East,
都被困在远东地区过不来之后
not a night goes by we don't arrest a couple desperate hopheads
我们每晚都能抓到几个穷途末路的瘾君子
or them that would sell it to them.
或是贩卖♥♥药品的毒贩子
Surely you don't mean to include Dr. Thackery among those miscreants?
那帮土匪怎么能和萨克雷医生相提并论呢
He is a white man, those are immigrant crimes.
他是白人 那些都是下三滥的移♥民♥罪犯
He was holding a hypodermic needle.
他当时手里拿着注射器
He is also a practicing doctor.
他是个医生啊
And he had removed his shoes.
他鞋子都脱了
Captain...
队长
if I can convince the owner of the pharmacy to
如果我能说服药店老板
drop his complaints against Dr. Thackery...
让他撤销对萨克雷医生的指控...
will this sufficiently satisfy your understanding
不知道这个够不够让您高抬贵手
of the letter and the spirit of the law?
法外开恩呢
Breaking and entering carries with it a minimum sentence
非法闯入罪 至少要在
of five years at Sing Sing.
新新监狱服刑五年
And something for the roundsmen who apprehended him.
抓捕他的人也得给点好处吧
So I think this makes us even, don't you think?
这下我们两清了 你觉得呢
You need a lift?
要搭顺风车吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I need to stretch my legs.
我想活动活动腿脚
Where do you live?
你住哪里
Park Avenue just below the train station.
火车站下面的派克大街[纽约豪华大街]
Climb aboard.
一起走吧
Oh, to your health, sir.
祝您健康 先生
What are you even about?
你们俩怎么两清了
What?
什么
I always assumed the reason Dr. Thackery
我一直以为萨克雷医生选择留在这里
never decamped to a more prestigious hospital
而不是去更负盛名的医院
is because he was in some way indebted to you.
是因为他欠了你的人情
Let me ask you a question, Mr. Barrow.
让我来问你一个问题 巴罗先生
I'm not going to find out to my displeasure
你不会告诉我
that you've known about Dr. Thackery's condition all along, am I?
你一直都清楚萨克雷医生的这种情况吧
I can say that I never wanted to believe this about Dr. Thackery.
我只能说我一直都不愿相信他真的有这种爱好
I bought myself a hospital full of doctors.
我买♥♥的是一家医院 这么多医生
You ought to be able to find one who can treat him.
你总能找到一个可以治愈他吧
Here's something that'll interest you.
这条新闻挺有意思的
Narcotic shortages caused by the war wreak havoc here.
战火肆虐导致麻♥醉♥药♥品紧缺
A case in point--
接下来就是个很好的例子
last night a man identified as a prominent New York doctor
昨晚 纽约市一位杰出医生
was arrested after breaking into a Greenwich Village pharmacy
为了满足其病人的迫切需求
in order to meet the increasingly desperate needs of his patients.
闯入格林威治村一家药店行窃时被抓捕
Informed of the doctor's motives,
在获悉该医生的动机后
the proprietor of the pharmacy, Mr. W.A. Cleveland,
药店的业主W·A·克利夫兰先生
hailed his selflessness and subsequently withdrew the complaint.
向该医生的无私表示敬意并随即撤销指控
John?
约翰
John, let me in!
约翰 快开门
You alone?
就你一个人吗
Of course I am. Who would I be with?
当然了 还能有谁
When sorrows come,
灾祸降临时
they come not single spies,
总是祸不单行
but in battalions.
汹涌而来
I beg your pardon? Who sent you?
什么意思 谁派你来的
Nobody sent me. Was it Robertson?
没人派我来 是罗伯森吗
Miss Robertson? Her father.
罗伯森小姐吗 她的父亲
Did that son of a bitch send you to spy on me?
是不是那个混♥蛋♥让你来监视我的
John, did something happen to you last night?
约翰 你昨晚是不是出事了
You look terrible.
你看起来很糟糕
When did you last eat? I'm not hungry.
你最近一次吃饭是什么时候 我不饿
Have you slept?
你有睡觉吗
That is the question.
这就是问题所在
I've never been more tired in my life.
我从来都没像现在这么累过
Why don't you let me give you a bath and put you to bed?
我帮你洗个澡 然后睡一觉如何
I can't go to bed. I have bedbugs.
不能去床上 有臭虫
You don't have bedbugs.
你家的床没有臭虫
I can feel them under my skin.
我能感觉到
I've treated people with bedbugs and that's not what they do.
我治疗过臭虫的咬伤 可不是像这样
Wait a minute. How did you know something happened to me last night?
等一下 你怎么知道我昨晚出事了
Barrow sent you, didn't he?
巴罗派你来的 对吧
It was in the morning newspaper.
是今早的晨报说的
I don't believe you. It didn't name you.
我不信 没点名道姓
But the way you've been acting... I don't believe you.
但看你最近这个样子 我不相信你
I just assumed It was Barrow
我就猜... 是巴罗
who sent you to spy on me, wasn't it?
派你来监视我的 是吧
Wasn't it?!
是不是
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
What can I do to help?
我要怎么帮你
Just tell me what I can do.
告诉我 我能做什么
You can find me an ocean of cocaine.
你可以帮我找到一片可♥卡♥因♥的海洋
Look here.
看看这里
What's your game?
你在盘算什么
Well, I assure you there is no game, Mr. Collier.
我没在盘算什么 科列尔先生
You don't think I know why you're here?
你以为我不知道你来这儿干什么
You think I don't know how to read between the lines?
你以为我看不出来吗
That was your man Thackery, wasn't it?
上面写的是你们医院的萨克雷 对吧
Your top doctor's turned out to be a fucking cocaine fiend.
你的首席医生居然是个瘾君子
You see what dire straits we're in
你也看到我们现在处境艰难了
when a man of Dr. Thackery's reputation must resort
萨克雷这样名声在外的医生
to burglary for the sake of his patients.
都得为了他的病人去偷药
Oh, for Christ's sake.
得了吧
I'm in the hooker trade.
我做的可是皮肉生意
You don't think I recognize a burny blower when I see one?
你觉得我会不知道瘾君子是什么样吗
Then you also know that
那你应该知道
it is in your best interest to get Dr. Thackery back on his feet.
让萨克雷医生振作起来对你大有裨益
Because I can never repay you without him.
因为没了他 我永远无法偿还债务
Well, I ain't gonna loan you any more money,
那我现在就告诉你
I'll tell you that right now.
我不会再借钱给你了
But I may find it in my heart
但也许我会发发慈悲
to advance your man some few bindles of the drug.
给你的医生弄些药品
You can do that?
你能弄到吗
Ain't you been listening? I'm in the hooker line.
你没听我说吗 我做的可是皮肉生意
How do you think these dumb young clucks
你觉得那些笨蛋们每天
are able to face each day of their miserable fucking lives?
都是怎么度过他们悲惨的人生的
Cocaine, morphine, ether,
靠的就是可♥卡♥因♥ 吗♥啡♥ 乙♥醚♥
I can get my hands on practically anything.
基本上什么药我都能弄到
Consider it part of your loan.
都算在你的贷款里好了
Mr. Collier,
科列尔先生
I don't know how to thank you.
我都不知该如何感谢你
You can thank me by never again fucking telling me
别再指手画脚地告诉我
what's in my fucking best interest,
什么对我大有裨益就行了
you fucking mutt!
你这个傻♥逼♥
That's no problem at all. And thank you.
没问题 再次感谢你
Dr. Johnston from Metropolitan
来自都会区的约翰斯顿医生
did black out at the last surgical conference.
在上个临床会议上确实晕倒了
It was a bit of a scandal, really.
这也算是个丑闻了
I'd wager anything it was Thackery.
我打赌那个人绝对是萨克雷
Don't let me interrupt.
不要让我打搅到你们
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表