剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
The whole hospital is in tears.
整个医院都沉浸在悲痛之中
Two little girls in as many months.
短短几个月失去了两个女儿
If I was Everett, I don't know what I would do.
如果我是埃弗雷特 我都不知道怎么办
I suppose you'd find comfort in your faith.
我想你能在你的信仰中找到慰藉
Faith isn't always a comfort.
信仰并不总是慰藉
I've lost so many over the years.
这些年我失去了太多
God blesses every child born and unborn
上帝保佑所有出生和未出生的孩子
with an immortal soul.
都有不朽的灵魂
All I can do is pray for them,
我所能做的就是为他们祈祷
especially the unbaptized ones, wherever they may go.
尤其是那些未受洗的 无论他们身在何处
Aren't they all allowed into heaven?
不是所有孩子都能进天堂的吗
I just assumed.
我一直这么以为
But we can hope
我们只能期望
that God in His infinite mercy
上帝恩赐无限
will one day still welcome them into His eternal communion.
某天能够允许他们进入天堂
And may He do the same for me.
也愿祂能同样待我
What have you got for me?
你给我带了什么
Lamb chops. I thought you might be hungry.
小羊排 我想你可能饿了
Oh, Lucy, please don't tell me you've come empty-handed.
露西 别告诉我你是空手来的
What is it?
这是什么
A few grains of opium.
一些鸦♥片♥
How did you know where to get this?
你从哪弄来的
Don't be angry, but I followed you one night.
别生气 有天晚上我跟踪了你
You got it from Ping Wu?
你从吴平那里买♥♥的
I'm sure he took quite a liking to you.
看来他还挺喜欢你的
As long as you didn't have to put your golden lotus
他没让你把你的金莲花
in his mouth to pay for it.
放他嘴里来换这些吧
Could you grab that lamp and matches?
可以把灯和火柴拿过来吗
And light the lamp for me.
替我点一下灯
Just hold that over the flame.
把这个放在火里
Am I doing it right?
这样可以吗
Just hold it over here.
把它放到这里
How did you pay for this?
你用什么换的这个
My bicycle.
我的自行车
Good morning, Dr. Edwards.
早上好 爱德华兹医生
Good morning.
早上好
Nurse.
护士早
I'm afraid it's just the two of us on the ward today.
恐怕今天病房♥里只有我们两个人了
Oh, well, doesn't appear
看起来没发生什么我们
to be anything the pair of us can't handle.
两个人解决不了的
Shall we?
开始吗
Mr. Oates.
奥兹先生
I want you to open your eyes for me.
请你睁开双眼
And, please, don't be alarmed.
请不要惊慌
I'm a colored man.
我是个黑人
Don't make any difference to me.
对我来说都一样
Doctor?
医生
Patient presents capsulocretaceous cataracts in both eyes.
病人的两只眼睛都有了白内障的症状
I advise surgery.
我建议手术
Anesthetic?
用什么麻醉
In the absence of cocaine, I'd recommend Holocaine.
缺少可♥卡♥因♥的情况下 我推荐芬那卡因
Looks like we are meeting halfway.
看起来我们在半路相遇了
It would seem so.
看起来是的
My father says that's a sure sign of any good relationship.
我父亲说这是一种良好关系的征兆
I was just headed to see if Dr. Thackery needed anything.
我只是去看看萨克雷医生需要些什么
You've been awfully solicitous of Dr. Thackery lately.
你最近对萨克雷医生非常关心啊
Should I be jealous?
我是不是应该感到妒忌
What do you mean?
你什么意思
No, I just...
没什么意思 就是...
What did you think?
你怎么想
Nothing.
没什么
Mr. Barrow is looking for you.
巴罗先生在找你
No, sir, I did not say that.
不 先生 我没有这么说
And I do sympathize with your situation.
我对你的情况感到同情
I just wish you'd show a bit of sympathy for mine.
我只是希望你也能对我有点同情心
No, sir, I have not had that privilege.
不 先生 我没有那种特权
Good-bye.
再见
Horse-trading?
讨价还价
The army's requisitioned the lot from the German Hospital.
军方从德国医院征用了许多
Waiting to arrange shipment
等着安排把货
to the US military post at Havana harbor.
运到美军邮政的哈瓦那港
They can't be persuaded to part
没法儿让他们
with a lousy hundred bindles or so?
分给我们一点吗
The army would never miss 'em.
军队才不会放弃这些呢
Not for love or money.
完全不行
Well, that's the Germans for you.
德国人就是这样
Never been a race better at squeezing the life out of a dime.
没有比他们更会讨价还价的民族了
I thought that was the Jews.
我以为犹太人才这样
Nice of you to grace us with your presence this morning.
今早你的出现点亮了我们的一天
How's Dr. Thackery? Better?
萨克雷医生怎么样了 好些了吗
No better. The drugs you gave me were salt water.
不好 你给我的药就是些盐水
Can you get your money back? I don't think so.
你能把钱要回来吗 不行
Do you happen to speak any German?
你会说德语吗
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Go to work, Lucy.
去工作吧 露西
It's going to be a very long day.
今天会是很漫长的一天
Dr. Thackery. Always a pleasure.
萨克雷医生 见到你总是很高兴
What can I do for you today?
今天有什么我能效劳的吗
It's more a question of what I can do for you.
应该是有什么我能为你效劳的
I have agreed to accept your offer
我愿意接受你的邀请
to endorse Thackery's Rejuvenating Liniment.
代言萨克雷医生的回春搽剂
I think you mean
我想你说的是
Peter's Rejuvenating Liniment.
彼得的回春搽剂
Perhaps you're acquainted with Dr. Peter of Cornell Medical.
也许你也认识康奈尔医学院的彼得医生
He's a fine doctor.
他是个不错的医生
Natural-born salesman, too.
也是个天生的推销员
Can't you peddle two of them?
你难道不能两种都卖♥♥吗
That ship has sailed, Doc.
为时已晚了 医生
In fact, it might be the
事实上这可能是
only ship that's sailed around here lately.
最近唯一出海的船只
That damn war in the Philippines
菲律宾那场该死的仗
has interrupted my supply of narcotics.
已经影响了我的麻醉剂供给
They're prohibitively expensive if they can be found at all.
就算你能找到货也是贵的要死
I venture to guess that's the reason
让我大胆的猜测一下
for your coming here today?
你今天就是为此而来的吧
What's in this stuff anyway?
这个东西里有什么
Oh, blackstrap and whatever else I can find for an added kick.
一般的红酒加上所有我能找到带劲的东西
Cocaine? Would if I could find any.
可♥卡♥因♥ 有的话我就加进去了
Mr. Luff...
勒夫先生
would you consider giving me a small advance
您能否考虑当下先预支一些给我
in earnest of the day when the war is over
等战争一结束
and you can sell one of these with my name on it?
您可以用我的名号♥来卖♥♥
I'm afraid I can't help you.
恐怕我帮不到你
Well, then I'm afraid...
恐怕...
I will be forced to go to your competition.
只能逼我去您的对手那了
I'm afraid they won't help you either.
恐怕他们也帮不到你
You see, in our line of work,
在我们这行
a man has to present to the customer
代言的人首先要给客户呈现出
a convincing air of healthful vitality.
一种令人信服的健康活力形象
Not to mention trustworthiness
更不用说可信赖度
and incorruptibility.
和清廉了
Please, please, please, please.
拜托 求求您了
I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事
Yes, that is exactly my point.
我说的就是这个
Now, if you'll unhand me, sir,
现在请您放手 先生
this moldy rogue has some business to attend to.
鄙人这堕落的流氓还有生意要做
Nurse. Nurse. Nurse!
护士 护士 护士
I don't think I know you.
我不认识你
No, ma'am.
是的 女士
They sent me over from the hospital's nursing school.
医院下属的护士学校派我来的
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表