剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Silk suture, please.
请给我丝线
I want blood samples from everyone on the ward.
我需要病房♥里每一个人的血液样本
Not the patients. The nurses and the orderlies.
不是病人的 是护士以及护理员的
I'm glad you contacted me, Dr. Chickering.
很高兴你来找我 奇克林医生
Well, my father's been after me about it for a while now.
我父亲一直让我来见见你
Well, he only wants a good situation for you.
他是为你好
And I have that with Thackery.
我跟萨克雷医生一起也挺好的
Yet here you sit.
但你还是来了
I won't take a pupil from his mentor,
我是不会从他那里抢人的
despite your father's request that I do so.
虽然你父亲强烈要求我这么做
Well, he doesn't quite understand.
他不是很懂
Dr. Thackery must be a good man
萨克雷医生一定是个好人
and an excellent influence for you to have such loyalty.
对你有着良好影响 才让你如此忠诚
I wanted to collaborate with Thackery.
我想和萨克雷医生合作
Your brain surgery, our blood work.
你们的脑部手术 我们的血液研究
Your hernia and previa procedures,
你们的腹股沟疝治疗法以及前置胎盘修正术
our endoscope.
加上我发明的内窥镜
We could have been excellent partners.
我们一定能成为好搭档
I don't think Thackery believed you were being sincere.
我觉得萨克雷医生认为你动机不纯
I only want to solve problems and help people.
我只是想解决问题 帮助病人
I'm sure Dr. Thackery feels similarly.
我相信萨克雷医生也抱有同样的想法
Of course.
当然
We're close on the blood types.
我们的血液研究就快完成了
We're learning more every day.
每天都有新发现
Imagine being able to safely transfuse.
想像一下如果可以安全地输血
The lives saved.
这能拯救多少生命
But we're stuck.
但我们现在遇到了瓶颈
The final hurdle is proving harder to negotiate
这最后的障碍比我们预想中
than we imagined.
要难对付得多
What's this?
这是什么
It's what I was going to present to the next society meeting.
这是我准备在下次大会上展示的成果
It's what we have so far.
我们到目前为止所有的研究成果
Call it a show of good faith.
就当是表现我的诚意
I'm not concerned with who figures it out
我不在乎由谁来解决
as long as it gets solved.
只要能解决就好
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Say you'll help us.
就说你答应帮助我们
If Thackery agrees to collaborate,
如果萨克雷医生
put our minds together and find the answer,
愿意加入我们一起寻求答案
the documents are his.
那这些成果都归他
If not...
如果他不愿意
I will trust you to do with them what you think is right.
你就按你觉得对的去做
Why did Thackery not come?
为什么萨克雷医生不亲自来
Why did he send you?
为什么他要派你来
Do you mind if we speak alone?
我们可以私下说吗
This is not an average request.
这不是普通的请求
Thackery works for me.
萨克雷是我的手下
And I need to protect him.
我有责任保护他
And if this goes wrong, it can't lead back to him.
如果出了差错 那他就要遭殃了
That's why I'm here instead.
所以我替他来
What does he want?
他想要什么
To have you make good
他想让你报答
on your debt to him for saving your life.
他对你的救命之恩
He owes a great deal of money to Bunky Collier.
他欠了邦奇·科列尔很多钱
Collier's threatened Thack's life.
科列尔一直威胁他
Abused him terribly.
虐待他
He's beaten him,
打他
humiliated him,
羞辱他
and dealt with him unfairly.
不把他当人看
He wants Collier dead.
他想要科列尔死
He said that? His words?
这是他亲口说的吗
Are you sure that's what he wants?
你确定他想这样
Very.
非常确定
Let me take you home.
我送你回家吧
We can sleep and see how it looks to you in the morning.
我们可以睡一觉 明天再看
He's too far ahead.
他领先我太多
He could be getting ready to publish next week.
也许下周就能发表了
Would you fetch me some of my medicine, please?
能把我的药拿来吗
What?
什么
I don't like what it's doing to you.
我不喜欢那东西对你的影响
I don't care what you like.
我不在乎你喜不喜欢
I need to work.
我要工作
I need to concentrate.
需要集中精神
So, please, just do as you're told.
所以请你按我说的做
John Now, Nurse Elkins.
约翰... 快点去 埃尔金斯护士
You see what it's doing to him?
你知道他继续用这东西的后果了吧
I do.
我知道
Then leave it here.
那就放回去
Let him go without it. I can't.
让他戒掉 不行
You haven't seen the alternative.
你没见过他求而不得时候的样子
I have.
我见过
It's much worse.
比现在更糟
Excuse me.
失陪
Neely, I told him.
妮莉 我跟他说过了
I told Phillip if he presented San Francisco as a fait accompli,
我跟菲利普说搬去旧金山
you would feel the way you're feeling now.
你的感觉肯定会和现在一样
What are you going to do? What do you mean?
你打算怎么做 什么意思
Are you getting married tomorrow?
你明天要结婚吗
I have to. Neely, don't.
不得不结 妮莉 别这样
You're a Robertson. There are ways.
你可是罗伯森家的人 总有别的路可以走
Can we talk about you, please?
还是聊聊你吧
How are you?
你最近怎me样
How's San Francisco?
旧金山那边怎么样
I don't know if you've noticed, but
我不知道你有没有注意到
Dad isn't--
爸他...
isn't Dad anymore.
变了
He's not--
变得跟以前
not the same.
不一样了
Has something happened between you two?
你和爸之间有什么争执吗
No. No, I'm talking about the business.
不 我说的是生意上
When I arrived in San Francisco,
我刚到旧金山的时候
things were a mess.
那里的生意简直一团糟
I spent most of the last year
过去一整年
trying to renegotiate some of the deals he made.
我都在重新谈他做的那些交易
They would have proved fatal to the company if I hadn't.
如果我不这么做 公♥司♥就垮了
If that's true, it makes me sad.
如果这是真的 那我对此很难过
Me, too.
我也是
Oh, good morning, miss.
小姐 早上好
I didn't expect to find you awake.
没想到你已经醒了
Couldn't sleep.
睡不着
It is a big day.
今天是大喜的日子
Yes.
没错
After you, sir.
先生 您先请吧
Everything you could ever want.
真是应有尽有
Morning, Harry. Thomas.
早上好 哈利 托马斯
Lot of good stuff in these Sears catalogues.
西尔斯的商品目录中有很多好东西啊
Pianos, headstones, ovens.
钢琴 墓碑 烤箱
You looking for anything? What do you mean?
你想要什么吗 什么意思
Something for yourself.
你自己用的东西
Something nice like you always wanted.
你一直都想要的好东西
Like a fancy table clock
比如高档座钟
or a repeating rifle.
或是连发猎枪
Why on earth would I want a rifle?
我要枪干嘛
Bears.
猎熊
Here? It was in the papers.
这里有熊吗 报纸上说的
Pet shop man lost his out
上周布鲁克林宠物店
of his front yard in Brooklyn last week.
老板的熊从前院逃走了
Attacked a granny and the postman before they took it down.
在被制♥服♥之前袭击了一位老奶奶和邮递员
Thank you for your kindly offer, but I'll be fine.
多谢您的善良建议 但我会没事的
Me, I'm thinking about getting one of these fancy new automobiles.
我想要买♥♥一辆性能完好的新汽车
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表