剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Take the back stairs to the ambulance bay.
从后楼梯走 去救护车场
Where are the horses?
马都哪儿去了
Ask the fuckers who stole 'em.
问那帮偷马的混♥蛋♥去
What do we do now?
现在怎么办
We take them ourselves. On foot?
我们自己转移 徒步吗
Bertie, I need a surgeon
伯蒂 我需要一名外科医生
to stay here on call until we've returned.
留下待命 直到我们回来
Can you brave it? Of course.
你可以吗 当然
Dr. Edwards, you can't be seen out there in plain sight.
爱德华兹医生 你不能在街上露面
I know, but I'm not leaving my patients.
我知道 但我不会离开我的病人
We won't have enough of us to transfer all the patients.
我们不够人手转移所有病人
Load the gurneys.
用轮床推吧
I'll take the rest.
剩下的我来拉
How?
你怎么拉
How are you doing, Mr. Cleland?
你还好吗 克利兰先生
The bumps make it hurt.
伤口被颠簸地有些痛
Hypodermic. Squibb's liquor of opium.
皮下注射一剂施贵宝鸦♥片♥酒[美国药厂]
Arm or abdomen?
手臂还是腹部
Arm is fine.
手臂就行
You want me to stop moving?
需要我停下来吗
Not unless you need to.
除非您觉得有必要
Everyone stay under your wraps.
大家都藏好了
And where are you all going?
你们这是要去哪儿
We're heading downtown.
我们要去市区
I meant more specificlike.
说得具体点
What you got under there?
那下面是什么
Just let us pass and you won't have any trouble.
让我们过去 别惹麻烦
You'll have trouble if I say you do.
现在有麻烦的是你
We're headed to the city morgue.
我们去市区的停尸房♥
What for? Leprosy outbreak.
干什么 麻风病疫情
Can't keep them at the Knick.
不能把尸体留在尼克病院
Need to burn the bodies down there
要把尸体带过去火化
before anyone else gets it.
避免传染给其他人
You can look, but about a week from now,
你要看也可以 但是不出一周
you're gonna be down on your knees
你就得跪在地上
trying to find where your testicles rolled off to.
四处找你的睾丸掉到哪里去了
Away! Back away, I tell you!
滚开 都给我滚开
You'll all be damned to hell
要是你们敢动他们一根汗毛
if you touch one hair on these people's heads!
我就诅咒你们下地狱
Keep walking.
继续前进
You'll all face the fires of hell
诅咒你们遭受地狱烈火之刑
if I have anything to say about it. And you know I do.
你知道我没什么不好说的
One of them could be the fella that killed Phinny Sears!
杀死菲尼·西尔斯的凶手可能就在其中
Hump off! You didn't even know the man.
滚开 你都不认识他
I think they've finally given up.
他们终于放弃了
I suppose they have.
我也这么觉得
Probably off to go destroy someone else's place.
可能跑去砸别的地方了
Wherever that may be.
不知道哪里会遭殃
As long as it isn't here, I don't give a damn.
只要不在这闹就行 其他我都无所谓
Let's finish cleaning up this glass.
把玻璃渣清理干净吧
And we need inventories on all medicines and equipment.
之后还要清点下药品和器材
And patients.
还有患者
I want all patients accounted for.
清点确认全部患者
Don't put any weight on it.
这只手就别用力了
Just go home and get some rest.
回到家好好休息
Fuck home. I'm going uptown.
去他妈的回家 我要出城
They got all the whores turned out in the street.
妓♥女♥都被赶到街上了
Fellas are running trains on them.
男人们一个一个地上
Cops are too busy to do anything about it.
条子们根本处理不过来
Nobody leaves until this place is back the way it was.
这里恢复原样之前谁都不许走
Who's in charge here?
这里谁负责
Dr. Williams. Over there.
威廉姆斯医生 在那
Dr. Williams?
威廉姆斯医生
I'm Dr. John Thackery,
我是约翰·萨克雷医生
Chief of Surgery over at the Knick.
尼克病院的外科手术主任
This is my assistant chief, Dr. Algernon Edwards.
这位是副主任阿尔杰农·爱德华兹医生
Algie. Moses Williams.
阿尔吉 摩西·威廉姆斯
You know each other? We were at Harvard together.
你们认识 我们是哈佛校友
Moses was the one in his year and I was the one in mine.
我俩在各自年级都称霸第一
I'd shake hands, but... Of course.
我很想握手 但是... 我懂
We know you're overrun here,
我知道你这里已经人满为患
but we brought you seven more.
但我又带来七位患者
It was too dangerous to keep them at the Knick.
在尼克病院进行治疗太过危险
We'll help out in any way we can.
若需要帮忙 尽管开口
Then pick a patient, get started.
那就挑个伤者然后开始吧
You're welcome to any of our supplies.
我们的医疗物资任你使用
Thank you. We're out of just about everything.
多谢 这儿的物资差不多都用完了
Thread, carbolic, clean bandages,
缝合线 苯酚 干净的绷带
alum, cocaine.
明矾 可♥卡♥因♥
We'll make do.
我们会凑合着用
Keep moving, buddy. It's closed.
到别的地方去 这里已经关了
But, Officer, I'm family.
长官 我是家属
Of a worker in a whore shop?
妓院里妓♥女♥的家属吗
For the love of Christ, the whole town's going crazy
我的天啊 整座城都乱套了
and you want to get your fucking log dunked?
你能别再来添乱了吗
No one's going in the establishment till this fracas is over.
暴♥乱♥结束前没人能进去
I understand, but this is urgent.
我懂 但我有紧急事务
Do I look like one of these hooligans tearing the streets apart?
我看起来像这群在街上打♥砸♥抢♥的流氓吗
I don't give a good goddamn if you're the second coming.
就算你是他妈的活佛转世都没用
You're not going in. Now take it on the arches.
总之不准进 快走吧
Excuse me. Go on, get! Get!
求你了 快走 滚开
All right! God damn it! Get out!
我走就是了 妈的 滚
Junia.
尤尼娅
I just wanted to make sure you were--
我过来看看你...
I'm fine, Hermie, but you need to go.
我没事 赫姆 你先出去
I'm nearly done if you're next.
你是下一个吗 我马上完事了
You can put it down.
放下吧
You need a break?
需要歇会儿吗
I can have someone else step in to help me finish.
我可以找别人来帮忙完成
No, I'm fine.
不用 我没事
And there are so many more.
那边还有好多患者呢
Towel.
毛巾
For you.
你自己擦擦吧
Jamison.
贾米森
Who is Jamison? That's me. I am.
谁叫贾米森 是我
What do we have?
什么状况
Gashed upper thigh and buttocks.
大腿根部及臀部受伤
Dr. Williams, have a look at this.
威廉姆斯医生 来看一下
He's cut through to the bone.
伤口深至骨头
We'll have to sew it up in layers.
需要逐层缝合
We have no more anesthetic.
麻♥醉♥药♥已用完
No morphine, no cocaine.
吗♥啡♥ 可♥卡♥因♥都用完了
We'll just have to hold him down.
那我们就按住他
He's gonna thrash. We will make do.
他会疼到反抗的 我们尽力而为
Edwards.
爱德华兹
You don't have to stay with me if this is too offensive for you.
如果你感到被冒犯了 可以走开
I've seen a buttock before.
我又不是没见过屁♥股♥
A black one? Yes, yours.
黑人的吗 是啊 你的
When we'd play in the garden with the water pails
当时我们在花♥园♥泼水玩
and you'd run around without pants.
你不是没穿裤子到处乱跑嘛
We were three. And he saw mine.
我们当时三岁 他也看到我的了
For God's sake, Neely.
老天爷啊 妮莉
Suction.
抽吸
That's enough.
好了
What's next?
下一步是什么
Pass the needles through the intestinal wall
将针穿过小肠壁下半英寸
one-half inch below and, drawing the threads,
然后抽线
invaginate the end of the upper portion
将上半部的尾端
into the lower through the slit.
通过狭缝嵌入下半部
Okay, but this is intraperitoneal. So what do I do then?
但是 进入腹膜腔以后该怎么做呢
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表