剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
The Robertsons are pulling their crews.
罗伯森家把人都撤走了
They're terminating the electrification project.
他们要终止电力计划
Oh, so childish.
真幼稚
No, Thack, you're the child.
不 萨克 幼稚的是你
We need their money. We need to electrify.
我们需要他们的钱 需要电力
I'm not hiring the Negro.
我不会雇那个黑鬼的
Do you think I want that dusky coon roaming these halls?
你以为我想要他来吗
A man of high rank on our staff
让一个会把患者吓跑的家伙
who will repel patients?
进入高层
I need you happy, but right now I need the Robertsons happier.
我希望你开心 但目前我更要取悦罗伯森一家
You know we have no choice.
你知道我们没得选
The man will be hired.
那个人非用不可
Then I'll resign.
那我就辞职
Again?
又来
I want you to stay like that for 20 minutes, Mrs. Eberhardt.
我需要你这样浸20分钟 埃伯哈特太太
Nurse Connelly will keep massaging your belly.
康奈利护士会帮你按♥摩♥肚子
Trust an old midwife.
相信我
That breech baby will turn around in no time
胎儿为了避开寒冷
to get away from the cold.
会自觉改正胎位的
Is this something the doctor prescribed?
这是医嘱吗
He would if he knew what he was doing.
医生知道的话也会这么处置的
Oh, I envy that cigarette.
真嫉妒那支烟
Nice and slow. Nice and slow.
好好嘬 慢慢吸
Ah, the poor Lord's got all these ladies married to Him
可怜的上帝 有这么多女人嫁给了他
and none will give Him a go.
却一个都碰不了
Hey, do penguins ever just want to go for a good poke?
修女会有想要男人吗
Oh, we get curious.
我们会好奇
But then they show us a photograph of your sorry face
不过他们一给我们看你那张丑脸的照片
and we all run right back into the arms of God.
我们就重新奔向上帝的怀抱了
Your ugly mug's responsible for more girls
你给女性守贞事业做出的贡献
staying virgins than the chastity belt.
比贞操带还大
How in God's name
我的天
are you still going?
你怎么还活着
I have an insatiable desire for fame.
因为我对名的渴望
And, of course...
当然
my old friend
也因为我的老伙计
Uncle Parker.
可♥卡♥因♥
I'd love to have your help for this next part.
下一步我需要你帮忙
Unless, of course, you'd rather go back to sleep.
除非你宁愿回去睡觉
His temperature is 105 and his pulse is rapid at 166.
体温40.6度 脉搏166 跳得很快
He has vomited three times in the last 90 minutes.
过去90分钟内已经吐了三次
I figured his bronchitis was worsening, so I summoned you.
估计是支气管炎恶化了 所以请你过来
It's not his bronchitis. It's septicemia.
不是支气管炎的问题 是败血症
The swelling of the limbs.
他的四肢肿了起来
The discoloration has started, too.
并且开始变色
My repair didn't hold.
我的手术失败了
He's leaking his own bowel poisons into his blood.
他肠子里的毒素渗进了血液
I should have resected.
我应该把那段肠子切除的
It would have happened with any surgeon,
这种事情哪个医生也免不了
Thackery included.
萨克雷也不例外
Most of our patients will receive their treatment here in the men's ward.
大多数病人都在男士病房♥进行治疗
Ah, allow me to introduce you to two of your
我来介绍一下 这两位是你下面的
junior surgeons.
主治医师
Good morning to you all.
大家早上好
Dr. Erett K. Gallinger and Dr. Bertram Chickering Jr.
艾瑞特·K·加林格医师和小伯崔姆·奇克林医师
This is our new assistant chief surgeon
这位是新上任的副主任医师
Dr. Algernon Edwards.
阿尔杰农·爱德华兹
Thackery hired him?
萨克雷雇佣他的吗
Directed me to do it as of late yesterday.
他昨晚让我这么做的
Everyone calls me Bertie.
大家都叫我伯蒂
Feel free yourself.
请不要拘束
Welcome to our circus.
欢迎来到我们的团队
It seems we need to head back inside the tent. Excuse me.
我得回去查看病人的情况了 失陪
Septicemia following a bowel repair.
肠道缝合后出现了败血症
We need to go back in and find the leak right away.
我们得重新开腹找到裂口位置
We? He is my patient, Doctor, not yours.
我们 他是我的病人 不是你的
We can't go back in. Bronchitis.
不能重新开腹 病人有支气管炎
The ether will kill him.
败血症和支气管炎都会要他的命
Get Dr. Thackery.
把萨克雷医生叫来
I don't believe he's come in yet.
他好像还没来医院
Then find him, please.
那就有劳你去找他
Time is precious.
时间很宝贵
He's dying in front of our eyes.
病人就要死了
Surely we can solve this ourselves?
我们能自己解决
You'll solve nothing. Doctor.
你什么都解决不了 医生
He needs an immediate resection.
他需要立即接受切除手术
Two slippery pieces of bowel, wet noodles
赶在受感染的血液
somehow sutured perfectly together
充斥他整个腹腔之前
while septic fluids leak all over the cavity
想办法把两段肠子
poisoning the patient.
完美的缝合在一起
That is if we are somehow able to bring about
这还是在我们能找到能让他保住性命
surgical sleep without killing the man.
实施手术麻醉的前提下
Nurse Elkins. Yes?
埃尔金斯护士 在
Bertie and I will prepare Mr. Gentile for the surgery.
我和伯蒂将为詹迪勒先生准备手术
I need you to find Dr. Thackery. Try his home first.
你去找萨克雷医生来 先去他家
We don't have a minute to spare. Now, excuse me.
我们不能再耽搁了 失陪
Lucy, do you know where he lives?
露西 你知道他住哪里吗
No.
不知道
28 Waverly.
韦弗利街28号♥
Lucy, do you know where that is?
露西 你知道那是哪儿吗
No.
不知道
West, then left on Wooster Street
往西面走 然后在伍斯特街左转
towards Washington Square.
朝华盛顿广场方向走
Welcome to the Knick.
欢迎来到尼克病院
Dr. Thackery?
萨克雷医生
Dr. Thackery?
萨克雷医生
Dr. Thackery?
萨克雷医生
Dr. Thackery, you're urgently needed for a procedure.
萨克雷医生 需要你进行一场紧急手术
Good Lord, Dr. Thackery.
天啊 萨克雷医生
Go away.
走开
Please go away.
请你走开
Dr. Gallinger sent me.
加林格医生派我来的
A patient is dying.
有位患者生命垂危
Which one?
哪位
Mr.--
叫...
Mr. Gentile.
詹迪勒先生
He has septicemia.
他得了败血症
Oh, fucking Gallinger.
该死的加林格
What's wrong with you? Are you sick?
你怎么了 生病了吗
I was trying to spend a night without it.
我想不借助那个度过一晚
Without what?
不借助哪个
Nurse, I need your assistance.
护士 我需要你的帮助
You need to inject me.
需要你为我注射
I can't do it.
我自己做不到
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
How much? I don't want to kill you.
要多少量 我不想害死你
A touch more than 22.
差不多22毫升
You've destroyed yourself, Doctor.
你把自己毁了 医生
You're collapsed everywhere. Toes.
你的身体已经不行了 脚趾
They're too small. Not for me. It's fine.
血管太细 对我来说不是 没事
I don't think I can. Oh, for God's sake.
我想我做不到 老天啊
What are you doing? You want a bigger vein?
你在干什么 你不是想找粗点的血管吗
You want me to inject your Yes, on the underside.
你要我注射到 没错 下方注射
The urethral.
尿道那里
Nurse.
护士
Do it!
快动手
Lord forgive me.
上帝 请宽恕我
Gentlemen, atomizers on.
各位 打开雾化器
Everyone scrubbed, washed, cleansed, deloused, purified by God?
都清洗干净 被上帝净化了吗
All except the last, Thack. What's he doing here?
就差最后一步了 萨克 他在这干嘛
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表