剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
我有什么能帮您
Inspector Speight, Department of Health.
稽查员斯佩特 来自卫生署
We were told by Grover's Domestic Placement Agency
格罗弗家政介绍中心告诉我们
that a cook named Mary Mallon is currently in your employ.
一位叫玛丽·马伦的厨娘目前在这儿工作
That true? Oh, I don't know any of the help by name.
真的吗 我记不得这些仆人的名字
Of course not,
这很正常
but we'd like to come in ourselves and meet your staff.
但我们希望可以亲自去见见你的佣人
Of course. The cook is right inside.
当然可以 厨子就在里面
We're just sitting down for lunch.
我们刚坐下吃午饭
You're more than welcome to join us.
很欢迎你们一起加入我们
I'd feel safer biting into a bag of horse shit
我去吃马粪
than eating anything that twat made.
都比吃那个娘们儿做的东西安全
Looks like we found her. Mary Mallon?
就是她 玛丽·马伦
Who's asking?
谁叫我
Inspector Speight of the Health Department.
我是卫生稽查员斯佩特
This is Miss Robertson of the Knickerbocker.
这是尼克博克医院的罗伯森小姐
Officer Phineas Sears.
菲尼·西尔斯警官
Well, this ain't me kitchen.
我不是这里的主厨
I was just hired on in the last days.
前几天才受雇过来
You need to speak with Miss Nisbet.
有事请和尼斯比特小姐谈
Actually, we need to speak with you, Miss Mallon.
事实上 我们得和你谈谈 马伦小姐
What's your business?
有什么事
Are you the Mary Mallon
你是曾受雇于海明公♥馆♥的
who was employed at the Hemming residence?
那个玛丽·马伦吗
Yeah. And prior to that,
是的 而在此之前
did you work at the Abbotts' country home in Oyster Bay,
你是否曾在牡蛎湾的艾伯特家度假屋
Elihu Brown's, the Haldemans',
伊莱休·布朗家 霍尔德曼家
the Bedford Hotel, and the Selwyn Arms?
贝德福酒店还有塞尔温阿姆斯餐馆工作过
What of it?
问这干什么
We believe, Miss Mallon, that you may have infected
我们觉得马伦小姐你可能把伤寒
those families and others with typhoid fever.
传染给了那些家庭和其他人员
Typhoid?
伤寒吗
Well, you're loony. Do I look sick to you?
你疯了 我看起像有病的样子吗
No, however--
没有 但是
However we've got at least a dozen infected,
但是我们已经至少有十几位感染者了
many of them have already gone to Abraham's bosom.
其中有很多人都已经去世了
The one thing they got in common: your filthy mitts.
他们的共同之处就是吃了你脏手做的饭
Now, we need you to come with us to the Knick
现在 你要跟我们去趟尼克病院
and give us your urine, saliva, and feces for testing.
以便我们检测你的尿液 唾液和粪便
I ain't going anywhere with you people.
我才不跟你们这些人走
I'm working and these boys need to eat.
我正在工作 这些孩子要吃饭
Not what you're cooking. This ain't an invitation.
你做的可不能吃 这不是邀请
You don't want to come, Officer Sears and me
你不想来 西尔斯警官和我
can force you to comply.
会将你强制带走
Come now, lady.
我们走吧 女士
Let's make this easy for all of us.
别为难我们大家
You want me saliva?
你想要我的唾液
There! Now the other two ain't gonna come so easy.
给 另外两样可没那么容易
Grab the bitch!
抓住那婊♥子♥
Get off of me! Get off of me! Stop her!
放开我 放开我 别让她跑了
Can't you see I'm not sick, you stupid woman? Shut up!
没见我好好的吗 蠢女人 闭嘴
Get the fuck off of me for fuck's sake!
你♥他♥妈♥快放开我
Shut your filthy mouth. Get off of me!
闭上你的臭嘴 放开我
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
I never seen a society girl join the fracas that quick.
从没见过能在混乱中反应这么迅速的名媛
Definitely a new century.
果然是新时代了
This is quinine.
这是奎宁
A teaspoon every four hours.
每四小时一茶匙
If she develops any pain in her lower region,
如果她下腹疼痛
have her douche with creolin solution.
用赛林溶液帮她灌注清洗
I'll make sure and check on her in the next few days.
我会过几天再来看她
Bless you.
上帝保佑你
I don't know what we would do.
我不知道要怎么感谢您
That'll be $8 for today, ma'am.
给八美元就行了 女士
I can look forward to a poor night of rest again.
今晚估计又是个不眠之夜了
Perhaps you need a fella by your side.
也许你需要个男人
Stay out of that habit for an hour or two longer,
只要远离那坏习惯一小时 再多两小时
you shall have no delay in finding him.
应该很快就能找到一个
All right, Harry, what's behind the sleeping trouble?
好了 哈利 你为什么睡不好
Half of the time I lay in bed convincing myself
我躺在床上一半的时间都在说服自己
that what I'm doing is right by everyone.
我做的事情是对所有人都好的
Like that girl up there just now,
就像刚刚的那位姑娘
her floor boss forcing himself on her.
被楼管强♥暴♥了才怀孕的
I'm guessing it's the other half of the time that's the trouble.
我猜这是让你另一半时间睡不着的原因
That's when I lay there wondering if I'm already dead.
那时我就在想我的心是不是已经死了
Fate sealed.
一辈子就这样了
And whatever good I think I might do won't save me.
我再怎么积德行善也拯救不了我
See? That.
知道吗 就这点
That's the part that helps me sleep the best.
知道自己无药可救这点让我睡得可香了
If I'm going to the furnace, I'm going.
我要是下地狱 就下呗
Besides, can't be worse than the place I come from.
再说了 再坏也坏不过我出身的地方了
Where was that?
那是哪里
St. Joseph's Orphan Home in Enniskean.
恩尼斯金的圣约瑟夫孤儿院
The nuns were wicked cuntiballs.
那些修女都是歹毒的贱♥人♥
Nothing like the house you run at the Knick.
完全不像你在尼克病院里办的孤儿院
These sisters, they were happy to whale on you all the day long.
那儿的修女 就喜欢一天到晚地揍你
What's that say?
上面写的什么
It's chicken scratch.
像鬼画符似的
Compliments of Sister Clarice.
来自克拉丽斯修女的问候
She'd whale on my left hand
每次我要用左手的时候
with a three-foot dowel every time I tried to use it.
她就会用一个三英尺长的暗榫打我的左手
Forced me to use my right.
强迫我用右手
Taught me left-handed were wicked, sinister-like.
跟我说左撇子是邪恶的 不祥的
She'd whack me, giving it out till I puked myself.
她一直暴打我 直到我吐了才住手
A couple of years of that will turn you against
几年那样的生活就会让你
them evil goats, God, the whole thing.
抵触那些歹毒的人 上帝等一切
You can't paint us all with that brush, Cleary.
你不能把我们跟他们混为一谈 克利里
I serve God my way.
我用我的方式侍奉主
I do His work and remain true to His cause.
我行主之事 忠主之意
Except for the abortions and all.
除了流产和其相关的一切
I meant I know what you meant.
我是指 我知道你指的是什么
And I know you ain't them.
而且也知道你和她们不一样
I don't know much,
我懂的不多
but I would wager that God
但我敢打赌
will put you far ahead of Sister Clarice
在通过天国之门时 上帝一定会把你
when it comes to passing through the pearly gates.
排在克拉丽斯修女前面的
Ah, she'll have one.
她也要喝一口
How long have you been bleeding?
你出血有多长时间了
On and off for the last few months.
最近几个月一直断断续续的
And this didn't occur with your previous pregnancies?
你上一次怀孕没有这样吗
Not with any of the other five.
之前五次都没有
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Your lower uterine wall has thickened.
你下子♥宫♥壁变厚了
And that, I'm afraid, is your placenta out of place.
恐怕是你的胎盘异位了
Should I call for the surgeons?
需要我去叫外科医生来吗
Yes. No.
去吧 不
Someone else.
得找别人
Dr. Thackery. Bellevue just called.
萨克雷医生 贝尔维那边刚打电♥话♥过来
We got one. It's coming in right now.
有病例了 在送来的路上
Ready?
准备好了吗
Equipment is aseptic and ready for use.
手术器械都已消毒过了 可直接使用
Are you sure we're ready?
你确定我们准备好了吗
Having doubts?
有疑虑吗
It's to be expected.
结局是可以料到的
Not from me.
我料不到
How can you be so certain?
你怎么能这么肯定
Perhaps a few more trials with the...
也许应该再在女性试验者身上...
female subjects.
多试验几次
I could help pay for their time.
我可以帮忙付点钱
I miss them, too.
我也想念她们
They are more proof of God than anything else
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表