剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
B.P.'s dropping. She's crashing.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
埃德娜大出血 按这个速率 她没几分钟了
Edna's bleeding out. At this rate, she has minutes to live.
肝脏周围有术后出血 不严重
There is post-op blood around the liver-- nothing crazy.
抽吸管里也有血
The surgical drain also has blood.
没有胆瘘的现象
No evidence of bile leak.
好 那病患可能本来就有肠道出血
Okay, so the patient could have G.I. bleed unrelated to surgery
或者胆汁从切除口进入肝脏
or a leak into the liver from the hepatectomy.
好 是哪种情况
Yes. Which one?
过去半个小时抽吸了多少血
What's the surgical drain output over the last half-hour?
如果超过两百毫升 那就是
If it's over 200 cc, the answ--
两百毫升整
It's 200 cc. Exactly.
对
Yeah.
我觉得是胃出血
I think it's the stomach.
鼻胃管里凝结的血块
The clotted blood in the N.G. tube
可能挡住了大出血
could be holding back a flood.
肝内出血的可能性更大
An intrahepatic bleed is statistically more likely.
我还是觉得是胃出血
I still think it's the stomach.
不过我找你就是为了听你的
But I came to you for a reason.
好了 多谢
Okay, thanks.
克莱尔
Claire.
我们都不知道准确原因 但是
Neither of us knows for sure, but...
你很强的
...you are good at this.
比你想象得更强
Better than you think.
血压低得快没有了 怎么办
B.P.'s almost bottomed out. What do we do?
胃
Stomach.
你干得很漂亮
You did good work.
我只需要缝合收尾就行了
I just had to close and clean up.
病患在康复病房♥ 情况很好
Patient's in recovery, doing well.
我需要一个朋友
I need a friend.
我还没有放弃做外科医生
I hadn't really given up on being a surgeon.
物理疗法很有效
P.T. was going great.
几乎一点都不疼
almost no pain at all. And...
这都太蠢了 因为我喜欢做内科医生
it's all dumb because I like being an internist.
我只是
I just...
讨厌
hate...
失败
...failing.
认真的吗
Seriously?
这好笑吗
This is funny?
有点
A little.
从没见过你脆弱的一面
Never seen you vulnerable.
你的脸有点丑
Your face gets kind of ugly.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你没有失败
You didn't fail.
你从不失败
You never fail.
三年来我目睹你所向披靡
For three years I've watched you kick ass.
无所不能
At everything.
你激励我
You inspire me.
也惹恼我
And annoy me.
小小代价
Small price to pay.
你妈妈会好起来的
Your mom's gonna be all better.
她的肺部听起来很好 没有萎缩
Her lungs sound good, without retractions.
不过只有一种方法
But there's only one way
可以确定类固醇激素有没有起效
to be sure that the steroids have worked.
停止鼓气
Stop bagging.
她有希望现在可以自主呼吸
Hopefully she can breathe on her own now.
再见
Goodbye.
不 不
No, no.
我们需要睡一会 你也是
We need to go sleep a little. And you do as well.
我们需要睡觉
We need to sleep.
不 她还没告别呢
No, she doesn't finish yet.
她还需要说再见
She needs to say goodbye.
她已经说了再见
She already said goodbye.
这是她知道的三个西班牙语之一
It's one of the three phrases she knows in Castilian Spanish.
我想... 让她抱抱我的宝宝
Oh, I want... her to hold my baby.
她想让你抱抱她的宝宝
She wants you to hold her baby.
她好美
She is so beautiful.
巴斯蒂安
Bastion.
BGM: El Invento by José González
? Y por agradecer ?
? Lo extra?o de simplemente ser ?
? Un alma curiosa singular ?
? Compleja en su calma y tempestad ?
? Dime por qué será ?
? Dime por dónde vas ?
? Dime ?
? Y en el amanecer ?
? Cuando todo va cambiando de color ?
克萨尔特南戈
托托尼卡潘
帕泽特
奇尼克
? Y vemos aparecer un mundo ?
? Lleno de belleza y de dolor ?
我很抱歉我一直很奇怪
I'm sorry I've been weird...
一整年
for a year.
我确实在意你
I really do care about you.
我祝福你和希瑟
I wish you and Heather the best.
有点迟了
Well, it's a bit late for that.
我和希瑟分手了
I broke up with Heather.
什么时候
When?
昨晚
Last night.
-不是吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
因为...
Because...
你觉得你爱我
you think you love me?
是的
I do.
我觉得我也爱你
I think I love you, too.
我曾犯过罪
I committed a crime.
我在住院医的第一年
My first year of my residency,
我... 我曾因持有毒品被捕
I -- I was arrested for pot possession.
警♥察♥很混♥蛋♥
The cops were jerks,
我和他们争辩 然后
I argued with them, and...
引发肢体冲突
it got physical.
到了我的开庭日 我逃跑了
When my court date came around, I skipped.
现在我在美国被通缉了
And now there's an active warrant out for me in the States.
这就是我一直都没回去的原因
That's why I haven't been back.
但是如果我请个律师 把事情弄清楚呢
But what if I got a lawyer, got this cleared up?
如果我开始面对麻烦事呢
What if I was to start running toward things?
你对圣何塞的游客会有兴趣吗
Would you be interested in a visitor in San Jose?
我有一件事想问你
There's something I want to ask you.
洛思阿图斯机场
? Y dime por qué será ?
? Dime en dónde estamos ?
? Y dime por qué ?
我觉得你应该接受这份工作
I think you should take the job.
她当然不会不问我就挖走你
Of course she wasn't gonna poach you without asking me.
我语言不过关
I can't speak the language.
我在这没有朋友
I don't know anyone here.
我才刚和父亲修复关系
I just started a relationship with my father.
我... 我还没准备好
I-I'm not ready.
这些担忧都有道理
All legit concerns.
但我没听到你说任何一个理由
But what I didn't hear was one single reason
是你不想做
you don't want to do this.
这么多年来 你总认为
You've spent so many years thinking
你的心是个累赘
your heart was a liability...
它让你顾虑重重 伤痕累累
it made you care too much, it hurt too much.
但也许在这里
But maybe here...
在这里 顾虑正是必需品质
...maybe here, caring too much is exactly what's needed.
好吧
Okay.
是时候了
This is about time.
反正你值得更好的地方
You were far too good for us, anyway.
为你骄傲 布朗医生
Proud of you, Dr. Browne.
爱你
Love you.
我不是很确定你在想什么
I'm never quite sure what you're thinking.
许多事
Many things.
比如我很难过
That I'm sad.
比如这是我到过的唯一一个
That this airport is the only one I've been to
没有肉桂卷店的机场
without a Cinnabon.
比如人们需要向前走
That people need to move forward.
比如
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表