剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
She smells like cinnamon.
这更让人感到疑惑而不是刺♥激♥
Which is more puzzling than irritating.
其实还挺好的 所以明显没有帮助
Actually kind of nice. Which is obviously not helpful.
她整理头发的动作很奇怪
Oh, okay. She does this weird self-grooming gesture
把头发归到耳朵后面去
where she tucks her hair behind her ear.
然后还按♥摩♥自己的耳朵
And then sorta massages her ear.
这也没什么用
A-Also n-not helpful.
好吧 抱歉 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吧 在沙拉柜台
Okay. At the salad bar,
她用黄瓜钳来夹黄瓜
she used the cucumber tongs to reach for the cucumbers...
然后是西红柿
and then the tomatoes.
然后是洋葱
And the olives.
还有腌菜
And the pickles.
奥德丽·利姆 创伤后应激障碍
我能看见你了
I can see all of you.
手术怎么样
How'd -- How'd we do?
很成功
Great.
我们切除了所有肿瘤 视力恢复了
We got all of the mass, vision is restored.
你很有希望完全康复
You have every reason to expect a full recovery
并且能成功怀孕
and a healthy pregnancy.
我们要做爸爸了
We're gonna be dads.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我从没做过怀孕的男人
I've never been a pregnant man before.
你永远是我认识的最好的男人
You'll always be the best man that I've ever known.
来看看你怎么样了
Came to see how you were doing.
安德鲁斯医生告诉我
Dr. Andrews told me
是你想出了救我的办法
you was the one who figured out how to save me.
但还是没有改变之前发生的事
Still don't change what went down earlier, though.
当我到了医学院
When I got to med school...
人们只看我一眼
people took one look at me
就以为自己很清楚我是谁
and they thought they knew exactly who I was.
拿助学金的黑人女孩
Black girl on financial aid.
她肯定不太聪明
She must not be that smart.
她肯定经常偷懒
She must have gotten a lot of breaks.
她可能还需要更多
She'll probably need a lot more.
我努力...
And I worked...
我那么努力
I worked so hard
来证明他们错了
to prove them wrong,
我不是他们认为的那种人
that I wasn't who they thought I was,
我配得上医学院
that I deserved to be there,
我很合群
that I ...That I fit in.
你进入急诊室的时候...
When you came into the ER...
又吵又闹腾
loud and messy...
我看到了
I saw...
我看到了我努力不成为的那种人
I saw everything I have tried hard not to be.
我觉得这让我很生气
And I think it made me angry.
我为此感到羞耻
And I'm ashamed of that.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我以前也是那样的
I used to be that way.
但我厌倦了那么努力
But I got tired of working that hard
来让白人感到舒适
to make white people comfortable.
你们俩今晚要出去吗
You two heading out for the night?
当然
We sure are.
开颅手术怎么样 肖恩
How did the craniotomy go, Shaun?
你们切除了所有泌乳素瘤吗
Did you guys get all the prolactinoma?
对
Yes.
那是餐厅的沙拉吗
Is that cafeteria salad?
里面有腌黄瓜吗
Are there pickles in there?
你要来点吗
Did you want some?
不用了 谢谢
You know, I'm good. Thank you.
肖恩 你想...
Shaun, did you...
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
这确实有助于
It does help to focus
聚焦她在沙拉吧没素质的行为
on her irresponsible salad bar practices
以及饮食偏好
and dietary preferences.
我有很多应对不适的方法
I've got a ton of strategies to manage discomfort.
我也是
So do I.
补充供给和表示和解的礼物
To replenish your supply, and a peace offering.
我都不知道我们需要和解
I wasn't aware we were at war.
看来我关于佩珀的八卦
Well, seemed like my gossip about Pepper
有点说错了
kind of landed wrong.
糟糕的一天
Bad day.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to crash the party.
格拉斯曼医生让我给你们看这个
Dr. Glassman wanted me to show this to you two.
我让莉亚对不同指标按种族进行计算
I asked Lea to run some numbers on various metrics by race,
结果不太好
and the results are not great,
尤其是在疼痛管理方面
especially when it comes to pain management.
我们显著降低了
We are under-treating
对非裔美国人和拉丁裔患者的
African-American and Latinx patients
治疗水平
by a considerable margin.
我想我需要来点和解礼物
I think I need a little of that peace offering.
请随意
Help yourself.
还有人要吗
Anyone else?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
我也不用
Uh...me, neither.
我...
I...
开始服用舍曲林了
started taking sertraline.
治疗创伤后应激障碍
For PTSD.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
不太好
Not really.
但我在努力
But I'm...working on it.
很好
Okay.
布朗医生 干得好
Dr. Browne, good work.
谢谢
Thank you.
我向扎拉道歉了
I apologized to Zara.
她指出来 我在医学院那么努力
She pointed out I spent med school...
只是想让白人更舒服
trying to make white people comfortable.
她说得对
I mean, she's right.
不只是医学院
It wasn't just med school.
很累吧
Exhausting, isn't it?
但我们必须这么做 不是吗
But we had to do it, right?
为了走到这里
To be here?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表