剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I got a dresser.
和一个婴儿床
And a crib.
都固定在墙上了
Bolted them both to the wall.
最重要的是她
All that matters is her.
我要事事都做好
I'm gonna do everything right.
你要为人父母了
You're gonna be a parent.
不可能把每件事都做好
No way you're doing everything right.
公平交易 200个多余药瓶
Even trade -- 200 surplus vials
换你的新冠检测试剂盒
for your COVID test kits.
那你需要什么
Well, what do you need?
我有羟氯喹 利巴韦林
I've got hydroxychloroquine, ribavirin --
心电图导联
EKG leads?
没有 我没说不行
No, no. I-I'm not saying no.
我们两小时内准备好这些
We'll pick 'em up in two hours.
我们有多余的心电图导联吗
We have a surplus of EKG leads?
没有 我们短缺
No, we've got a shortage.
但这个问题可以延后
But that's a problem that can wait.
穆德莉的氧合指数低于50
Mildred's P-to-F is below 50.
她有心原性休克的迹象
She's showing signs of cardiogenic shock.
-开始给她用类固醇药 -我已经用了
- Start her on steroids. - I already have.
如果她继续下降 我想加上体外膜肺氧合
If she continues to go downhill, I'd like to add ECMO;
缓解心脏和肺部的压力
take the strain off her heart and lungs.
不错
Good idea.
我需要心电图导联
I need EKG leads.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我们该给他插管吗
Should we intubate him?
还没到需要插管的时候
Not yet. Not a minute before we need to.
他的血氧饱和度一直在下降
His oxygen saturation has been dropping steadily.
现在74了
It's 74 now.
-照这样下去 -要让他俯卧
- At this rate... - We're gonna prone him.
一个纽约的朋友说这招好用
A buddy in New York says it helps.
偶尔好用
Sometimes.
克莱尔现在感觉如何
How is Claire feeling?
我猜她筋疲力尽
I assume she's exhausted?
那不是一种情感 她感觉怎样
That isn't a feeling. How is she feeling?
这很难讲 肖恩 她戴着口罩
It's a little tough to tell, Shaun. She's wearing a mask.
没错 你看不出她高不高兴
Exactly. You can't tell if she's happy.
你看不出她难不难过
You can't tell if she's sad.
你看不出我是喜是悲
You can't tell if I'm sad or if I'm happy.
你看起来挺高兴的 肖恩
Well, you seem distressingly happy, Shaun.
太好了 我看不懂别人
It's exciting. I can't read people.
现在谁都看不懂别人
Now no one can read people.
我们被迫去找些更可靠的信♥号♥♥...
We're all forced to rely on more reliable markers...
像是别人说的话
like what people are saying.
既然你看不懂我的脸 我就用说的
Well, since you can't tell from my face, I'll use my words.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
我们大家都感觉糟透了
We all feel terrible
因为过去的十八个小时里我们一直
because we spent the last 18 hours
看着人们病情加重
watching people get sicker.
却无计可施
We didn't help anyone.
我们只是短暂地避开了死亡而已
We just fended off death for a little while,
我们受够了
and we're all pretty disgusted
你在这种情况下还能高兴的起来
at the joy you're taking in this situation.
-放过他吧 -你也乐此不疲
- Give him a break. - You're enjoying this, too.
所有择期手术都取消了
All elective surgeries have been canceled,
所以现在没人是外科医生了 不仅是你
so no one is a surgeon anymore, not just you.
克莱尔...
Claire...
我们现在都疲惫不堪 明天也好不到哪去
We're all exhausted, and tomorrow won't be any different.
但到那时 如果我们不互相怨恨 就大有裨益
But it'd help if we didn't hate each other when that time comes.
想你
愿一切安好
我爱你
紧急状态
第四周
你在医院工作
You work in a hospital?
是的
Yes.
你能搭下班电梯吗
Could you wait for the next elevator?
非常感谢
I appreciate you.
不要
No.
-怎么了 -别 不要
- What's wrong? ? - No, no.?
这有卫生纸...有十二卷 双层的
But they had toilet paper... 12 rolls, double-ply.
不行
No, no.
这是莉亚的橱柜
This is Lea's cabinet.
-她现在又不用 -不能动
- She's not using it now. - It needs to stay free.
她随时可能回来
For when she comes back.
这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment.
未经我的同意你没有权力乱动我的东西
You had no right to put anything anywhere without my permission.
我也很想念凯兰和米娅
I miss Kellan and Mia, too.
他们和莉亚的橱柜有什么关系
What do they have to do with Lea's cabinet?
你想她了 肖恩
You miss her, Shaun.
不 我不想她 如果我见莉亚
No, I don't. If I saw Lea,
她可能会感染新冠 可能会生病
she might be exposed to COVID and she might get sick.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
然而...你还是想她
And yet... you miss her.
为什么我想要那些我不想要的东西呢
Why would I want something that isn't what I want?
为什么减肥的人想吃冰淇淋呢
Why do people on diets want ice cream?
我还以为体外膜肺氧合对她的心脏有帮助
I thought the ECMO was supposed to help her heart.
它可以分担心脏张力
It's taken some of the strain off of it,
但她本身的免疫系统仍在攻击她的器官
but her own immune system is still attacking her organs.
但这些类固醇是用来阻止攻击的
And the steroids were supposed to stop that.
我们改用了一种特效药
We switched to a stronger medication,
希望能奏效
so hopefully that'll help.
这是放在她家里床头柜上的
This is from her bedside table at home.
是我十三岁时送给她的母亲节礼物
I gave it to her for Mother's Day when I was 13.
你想让我...
Would you like me to...
求求你 我能亲手给她吗
Please. Can I bring it to her?
非常抱歉拉谢勒 我法帮你
I'm... I'm sorry, Lashelle, I can't.
这太危险了
It's just too risky.
我不在乎我会怎么样
I don't care what happens to me.
我妈在里边孤身一人
My mother is in there, all alone,
身上连着仪器
hooked up to a machine.
我需要看着她 告诉她...
I just need to see her and -- and tell her...
我爱她
that I love her.
不行
I can't.
你的肺部充满了液体和分泌物
Your lungs are filling with fluid and secretions.
请给我抽吸导管
Suction catheter, please.
是新冠引发的吗
Is that from COVID?
可能吧 我不知道
I guess so. I don't know.
病状一直在变
It keeps changing.
部分症状可能来自
Probably in combination with
他感染上的细菌性肺炎
the bacterial pneumonia he's developed.
可能是我先把病毒带回家传染给了他
First I probably brought this home to him,
然后我又把他送进医院 害他...
then I sent him to the hospital where he's gotten --
亲爱的 别自责了 我不会有事的
Honey, don't blame yourself. I'll be fine.
我要给你做肺部抽吸
I need to suction out your lungs.
我会把这跟管子插入你的鼻腔
I'm going to feed this tube up your nose
顺进你的呼吸道
and down into your airway.
这会很难受
It will be quite uncomfortable.
尽量不要抓我的手臂
Please try not to grab my arm.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths.
我们得让她俯卧
We need to prone her.
不行 她有身孕
We can't; she's pregnant.
所以我从物理治疗的米歇尔那里买♥♥了这个
That's why I bought this off Michelle in PT.
她会做妊娠按♥摩♥
She does pregnancy massage.
不好意思
I'm sorry! I'm -- I'm sorry!
我在打电♥话♥ 你能小点声吗
I'm on another call! Can you hold it down?
你可以关上门
Yeah. You can close your door.
-好吧 -我在做「商船夜」的意式海鲜汤
- Okay. - I-I'm making cioppino for "Merchant Marine Night."
哪里来的蛤蜊
Where did you get the clams?
我去了趟超♥市♥
Oh, I ran out to Bruno's.
你出门去买♥♥蛤蜊吗
You ran out to buy clams?
是 我 我戴了口罩
Yeah, I wore -- I wore a mask,
而且超♥市♥的社交距离保持得很好
and they were really good about social distancing.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表