剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你的疼痛和虚弱符合多发性神经病变的症状
Your pain and weakness are consistent with polyneuropathy,
可以用类固醇和免疫抑制剂进行治疗
treatable with steroids and immunosuppressants.
如果你能活一千年 你还会爱苏菲吗
If you live 1,000 years, will you still love Sophie?
会
Yes.
你怎么敢肯定
How can you be sure?
人会变的 你也想改变自己
People change. You expect to change.
苏菲和我会一起变
Sophie and I will change together.
我们会经历同样的冒险
We'll go through the same adventures
学到同样的教训
and learn the same lessons.
如果你们经历了同样的冒险
What if you go through the same adventures
学到的教训却不同呢
and learn different lessons?
即使这样 不管我们变成谁 变成什么
Even if we did, whoever, whatever we become,
苏菲会永远美丽
Sophie will always be beautiful.
她可能会变成机器 一组像素
I mean, she could turn into a machine or a set of pixels
或巨大的紫色花朵 但她仍然是美丽的
or a giant purple flower, and she'll still be beautiful,
因为这就是她的本质
because it's part of her essential nature.
但如果你不知道自己会如何改变
But if you don't know how you'll change,
不知道自己会变成什么样
you don't know how you'll change.
肖恩
Shaun.
我们会让你休息一会
We'll let you get some rest.
类固醇应该会让你感觉好很多
The steroids should make you feel a lot better.
你为什么没提过你有位前夫
Why didn't you ever mention you had an ex-husband?
肖恩 这几年我已经很少想起他了
Shaun, I've barely thought about him in years.
我没提起他是因为他不重要
I didn't mention him because he's not important.
我明白 这就是问题所在
I know. That's the problem.
曾经
At one time,
你觉得他对你的人生很重要以至于要嫁给他
you felt he was important enough to your life to marry him,
而现在你却很少想起他
and now you barely think of him.
你做了长♥期♥计划 你对此有所期待
You make long-term plans, you have expectations,
然后你发生了点事
and then something happens to you,
突然就变得不一样了
and suddenly you're a different person.
我知道你不喜欢改变
I know you don't like change,
但不是所有的改变都是坏事
but it's not all bad.
毕竟一直以来你都在努力改变自己
After all, you are working to change yourself all the time.
我在努力成为一个更好的外科医生
I'm working to be a better surgeon,
更好的男朋友
a better boyfriend,
在我选定的事情上更好
better at the things I've chosen,
但这
but this...
另一种改变 这是无法预料的
other change -- it's unpredictable.
不是你选择的
You don't choose it.
它就发生在你身上了
It just comes at you.
就像1873年之前的飓风
Oh, it's like hurricanes before 1873,
1873年陆军通信兵第一次插上旗帜
when the Army Signal Corps first put up flags
以此警示人们飓风的来临
to warn people storms were coming.
在此之前 房♥屋倒塌 生灵涂炭
Before that, houses were flattened, lives destroyed,
人们无法预知飓风来临
and there was no way to see it was heading for you.
肖恩
Shaun.
我们的感情不会在自然灾害中终结的
Our relationship will not end in natural disaster.
但它的确始于一场自然灾害
It did begin in one.
我要去照看我的病人了
I'm going to look in on my patient.
好的
Okay.
血液和唾液会显示是否有遗传因素
Blood and saliva will tell us if there's a genetic cause,
我们从你的住所提取的样本
and the samples we take from your house
会显示是否有环境因素
will tell us if there's something environmental.
我知道这很愚蠢
I know it's s-stupid.
我甚至对自己患有癌症感到愧疚
I've almost felt guilty for my cancer,
就像是我蓄意决定生病 成为别人的负担
like I arbitrarily decided to be sick and burdensome.
你身边的人曾表现得
Do the people you're close to
你是个负担吗
ever act like you're a burden to them?
你是说艾伦
You mean Alan.
他很害怕
He's scared.
他抓住了逃离的机会 埋头工作去了
He takes the exit he's got and he turns to his work.
你对此还好吗
You're okay with that?
我接受他的妥协
I accept this compromise.
这不是最难的 最难的是
That's not the hard part. The hard part is...
不知道
not knowing.
只要有新的情况 我就很担心
Each new thing that happens, I worry,
「就这样了吗
"Is this it?
我从此要失去他了吗
Is this where I lose him?
他会在这儿崩溃吗」
Is this where he breaks?"
所以这就是煮咖啡啊
So, this is boiled coffee.
有人称之为「土耳其咖啡」
Some people call it "Turkish coffee,"
或者「希腊咖啡」 或者「埃及咖啡」
or "Greek coffee," or "Egyptian coffee" --
因为我们得掌握主♥权♥
because we need to take ownership
把事物分门别类
and put things in categories.
没错
Yeah.
你真的住在这里面吗
You actually live in this thing,
在医院的车♥库♥里吗
in the hospital parking garage?
为什么不呢
Why not?
上班多方便
Convenient for work.
当我想独享几日清静时
When I want to spend a few days off the beaten track,
也是非常方便
it's convenient for that, too.
我也就能喝三口
I'm gonna get three sips in this.
但是非常美味的三口
But three really great sips.
这就是我想过的生活
That's how I try to live my life --
心存感激 尽情享受 而不只是虚度光阴
try to appreciate, savor, not pass by.
这就是多角恋的意义吗
Is that what the polyamory is about?
真的可行吗 还是属于那种
Does it really work, or is it one of those theories about life
晚点会后悔的人生理论
that people regret later?
目前为止我还没后悔
No regrets so far.
我猜也是
No, I guess not.
你又年轻 乐趣多多
Not while you're young and having fun.
确实有乐趣
It is fun,
但原因不是你想的那样
but not for the reasons that you're thinking.
与性无关
It isn't about sex.
而是有关承诺 情感联结
It's about commitment, emotional connection.
你从一段感情中能得到快乐
The joy I'm sure you get out of a relationship,
而我得到更多
I get a little more.
同时 我也给予更多
Also, I have to give a little more.
但还是意义深远
But that's meaningful, too.
既然我们更亲近了些
Do you mind if I ask you something,
你介意我问你点事吗
since we're getting personal?
当然不介意
Sure.
在听错的歌♥词中 你最喜欢的是哪个
What's your favorite misheard song lyric?
这真好
This is nice.
我很高兴这不是一次约会
I'm glad it's not a date.
我也是
Me, too.
我不相信这些分类
I don't believe in those categories.
他说两侧有大面♥积♥疼痛
He reported widespread bilateral pain,
然后就昏倒了
then he keeled over.
收缩压80 舒张压无
B.P. dropped to 80 over palp.
我去准备升血压药物
I'll order a vasopressor.
-已经用了 -很好
- Already did. - Good.
我们需要心电图 全血细胞计数 胸透
We need an EKG, CBC, and chest images,
还有新的诊断
and a new diagnosis.
短回文重复序列诱发的可不止神经病变
Whatever he caused with CRISPR, it's not just neuropathy.
还有其他东西在致死
Something else is killing him.
如果说他的行为导致了类似
What if he's caused something that mimics
癌性自主神经病变的症状呢
carcinomatous autonomic neuropathy?
这能解释血压和肠道的问题
It explains the B.P. and bowel issue.
但不能解释导致冻伤的感觉问题
That doesn't explain the sensory issue that led to the frostbite.
结缔组织病呢
A connective tissue disorder?
那会在片子上显示出来
That would have shown up on the scans.
他的胸部看上去是正常的
His chest looks normal.
也许我们找不到答案是因为就没有答案
Maybe we can't think of the answer because there is no answer.
我们一直在试图把他的病
We keep trying to jam it into
塞进那些我们知道的类别和疾病中
these categories we know, the diseases that we know.
但他的情况前所未有
But this never existed before.
他创造出了一个新的遗传密♥码♥组合
He created a new combination of genetic code.
那意味着会有新的症状组合
That means a new combination of symptoms.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表