剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
You're going to masturbate while I masturbate?
没错 而且还要交谈
Yeah. And we'll talk to each other.
感觉会分心
That sounds very distracting.
肖恩 我们会谈论性♥爱♥
Shaun, we're going to talk about sex.
告诉我你在对我做什么
Tell me what you're doing to me.
看着屏幕上的你
Looking at you on my computer.
你希望对我做什么
What do you wish you were doing with me?
亲你
Kissing you.
但万一我得了新冠呢 那你...
But what if I have COVID? Then you'd --
我正在解你的皮带
I'm unfastening your belt.
不 你没有
No -- No, you're not.
我没戴皮带
I-I don't have my belt on.
好 不解皮带
Okay, no belt.
肖恩 闭上眼想象我们正在
Shaun, just close your eyes and imagine we are --
如果我闭上眼 就看不见你了 莉亚
If I close my eyes, then I can't see you, Lea,
不过反正我现在也看不见你全身
and I can't see most of you anyway.
-你可以回忆 -不不 太蠢了
- You can remember. - No, no, this is stupid.
我不想和你假装做♥爱♥
I don't want to pretend to have sex with you.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我也很想你 肖恩
I miss you, too, Shaun.
紧急状态 第五周
咳嗽吗
Any cough?
发烧吗
Any fever?
没有
No.
呼吸困难吗
Any shortness of breath?
有喉咙痛 嗅觉减退吗
Sore throat, loss of smell?
没有 都没有
No, no, none of that.
只是有点腹部灼痛和腹泻
J-Just searing abdominal pain and the runs.
我很确定是我的憩室炎又犯了
I'm pretty sure it's my diverticulitis acting up.
我室友沉迷于烘焙潮流
My roommate is deeply into pandemic baking...
我不敢进去 我不想得新冠
I've avoided coming in. I don't want to catch COVID.
请坐
Have a seat.
非新冠楼层 禁食 排队等着查
Non-COVID floor, NPO, I.V. acetaminophen for pain
腹部CT的时候 静脉给扑热息痛镇痛
while he waits on his abdominal CT.
不能吃东西吗
No food?
通常我接到腹痛病人的时候
Usually my first stop with an abdominal pain patient
第一站就是餐厅
is the cafeteria.
安巴尔呼叫我 重复性胎心过缓
It's Ambar. Repetitive late decels.
-婴儿要生了 -去吧
- I've got a baby coming. - Go.
谢谢 我知道你很忙
Thank you. I-I know you're busy.
我能帮你什么吗 你还好吗
What can I help you with? Are you doing okay?
我妈妈有个项链 一个十字架
My mother had a necklace -- a cross.
她生前每天都戴着 我想把它拿回来
She wore it every day. I'm hoping to get it back.
病人的东西都被集中存放在一起
Uh, the patients' things are all being held in one place.
紧急状态解除之前不能发还它们
We're not supposed to release them until after the crisis.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
我会找找看
Let me see if I can find it.
我会把它清洁干净 然后还给你
I'll -- I'll clean it and get it back to you.
跟你说一声 这里会很安静
Wanted to let you know that it'll be quiet around here
安静一阵子
for a little while. I'm...
我和苏茜要去沙滩上散散步
taking a walk on the beach with Susie.
我们会保持六英尺的距离的
We will stay six feet apart.
至少要六英尺
Six feet is the absolute minimum.
但是还是有风险
It's still considered quite a risk.
所以你不仅不想和我待在一起
So not -- not only do you not want to do things with me,
你还不想让我和其他人待在一起
now you don't want me to do things with other people?
我想让你小心些 就像你让我多加小心一样
I want you to be careful, like you want me to be careful.
你想让我什么都不要做
You don't want me to do anything.
我不能去购物 不能去散步
I can't go shopping, I can't take a walk,
你也不愿意和我待在一起
you won't spend any time with me.
我有点忙
I'm a little bit busy.
你在玩扑克牌
You're playing poker!
我工作间隙玩了一小时扑克
I played poker for one hour while I was working.
我每天每分每秒都和你在一起
I spend every minute of every day with you.
那你应该很高兴我要出门了
Oh, well, you should be so happy that I'm taking a hike.
我要出去好一会儿
It'll be a long one.
-请问你可以 -带上你的口罩
- Could you please -- - Wear your damn mask.
罗德里格兹还是基特
Rodriguez or Jeter?
简单 基特
Easy -- Jeter.
我对罗德里格兹的讨厌已经到了白热化的程度
I hate A-Rod with a white-hot hate,
但是打败我们的是基特
but it's Jeter who beat us.
洋基队里你最讨厌的球员是谁
Who's your most-hated Yankee?
我从来都不喜欢保罗·里维尔
I never cared for Paul Revere.
你的血常规显示白细胞数值不高
Your CBC doesn't show a high white count,
这对急性憩室炎来说并不常见
which is atypical for acute diverticulitis.
我们再看看影像怎么显示
We'll see what the imaging shows.
把沃尔特带去做CT好吗
Can we bring Walter down to CT?
没问题
Sure thing.
你记得他们第七场输给了亚利桑那响尾蛇队吗
You remember when they lost game 7 to the Diamondbacks?
我高兴哭了
Oh, I cried tears of joy.
我摸到臀部了 用力压住
I feel the rump. Apply the pressure there.
别害羞 我们现在需要把孩子拿出来
Don't be shy. We need this baby out now.
孩子出来了
Baby's out.
她看起来怎么样 朴医生
How's she looking, Dr. Park?
不错
Good.
她脸色红润 精力充沛 呼吸状况良好
She's pink, active, and breathing great.
看起来没翻转但实际上翻转了的
The third fuse on the left that looks like
左数第三根保险丝
it hasn't been flipped but it has.
你只要 把它关掉 把它关掉再开起来
You just -- You turn it -- turn it off and then back on.
这是烘干机用的吗
This is for the dryer?
我不想让你叫维修工上门
I don't want you calling a repairman
就为了一根倾翻的保险丝
just because of a tripped fuse.
烘干机挺好的
The dryer is fine.
你也会好的
You're gonna be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
你不需要说这句话
You don't need to say that.
-但我想说 -你不需要说 好吗
- But I want to. - You don't need to, okay?
现在不是什么生死攸关的时刻
This isn't a big moment.
你会好起来的
You'll be fine.
莉莉 大部分
Lily...most -- most people
用上呼吸机的人
who go on a ventilator...
都再也离不开了
don't come off.
让医生接电♥话♥
Put the doctor on.
告诉他 他会好起来的
Tell him he's going to be fine.
我做不到
I can't.
他说得没错
He's right.
大部分用上了呼吸机的新冠肺炎患者
The majority of COVID patients
就再也离不开呼吸机了
who go on a ventilator never come off.
让另一个医生接电♥话♥
Put the other doctor on.
积极的一面是马丁还比较年轻
Martin's relative youth is a positive.
我很抱歉 我也希望可以告诉你更多的信息
I'm sorry. I wish I could give you more.
你女儿很漂亮
Your daughter's beautiful.
体重6.5磅 身高19英寸
6 1/2 pounds, 19 inches,
没有感染新冠病毒
completely COVID-free.
她的鼻子很像你
She's, uh, got your nose...
胃口也很好
eats like a champ.
饿了的时候 每个人都能听到她嘹亮的哭声
Everyone on the floor knows when she's hungry.
她需要你赶快好起来 这样你才能抱着她
She just needs you to get better so you can hold her.
目前为止都是好消息
So far, good news.
没有憩室炎的迹象
No signs of diverticulitis.
只需要再扫描一下你的
Just need to scan y--
怎么了
What?
扫描我哪里
Scan my what?
-喂 -戴上口罩
- Hello. - Put on a mask.
-但我现在在 -戴上口罩 马上
- But I'm in the... - -Put on a mask. Now.
沃尔特的腹部CT检查到了他的肺下部
Walter's abdominal CT caught the lower portion of his lungs.
那不是憩室炎 是冠状病毒
It's not diverticulitis. It's covid.
我们都暴露了
We've both been exposed
还有沃尔特坐了一个小时的走廊
and so has everyone who passed through that hallway
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表