剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我是对你表现得不像管理人员有意见
I have a problem with you not acting like an authority.
你作为导师 没有为新手医生
You're not doing the one thing any junior needs
提供他们需要的帮助
from their supervisor.
如果我搞砸了...
If I'm screwing up...
不是现在 我现在不会搞砸
Not now. Not gonna screw up now.
我需要知道你至少在监督
I need to know you're at least watching.
我需要知道有你在背后支持
I need to know you got my ass covered.
你的胆管渗漏引发了感染
The leak in your bile duct has caused an infection
可能因此引起腹膜炎
that could lead to peritonitis.
我们给你用了多种强效抗生素
We've got you on multiple aggressive antibiotics,
但这种感染发展得非常快
but this infection acts very quickly,
有时仅仅是几个小时
sometimes in a matter of hours.
我感觉还好
Well, I feel fine.
有点迷糊 不过没事
Dopey, but fine.
比利 你明白我刚才说的话吗
Billy, do you understand what I just told you?
我今晚可能会死
I might die tonight.
我明白
I get it.
你怎么会这么淡然
What... How do you do it?
我经历过更艰难的日子
I've... had worse days.
琳达去世那天
The day after Linda died...
我买♥♥了一把枪
I went to buy a gun.
以前从没用过枪
Never used one before,
但我想 「把枪对准嘴
but I figured, "How hard could it be
扣动扳机会有多难」
to put it in my mouth and pull the trigger?"
去商店的路上
On my way to the store,
我看到路边停着一辆爆胎的车
I saw a car parked on the side of the road with a flat.
一帮孩子
Couple of kids who...
完全不清楚他们在干什么
clearly didn't know what the heck they were doing.
不知为何
And for some reason,
我停下车去帮他们换了轮胎
I pulled over and changed their tire.
要走的时候
As I was leaving,
我告诉他们 「时机真好
I told them, "Good timing.
好市多的轮胎在打折」
Costco's got a sale on tires."
当时我听到琳达在笑
That's when I heard Linda's laugh.
「傻瓜 如果你自杀了
"Hey, dummy. If you kill yourself,
下次谁去换轮胎」
who's gonna change the next tire?"
那救了我的命
That's what saved my life.
只是想要帮助别人
Just wanting to help people.
让生命变得有价值
Makes life worthwhile.
布雷迪
Brady.
他的肺部也发育不完全
His lungs are also underdeveloped.
需要上呼吸机
He needs to be placed on a ventilator.
送他去新生儿重症监护室
Let's get him to the NICU.
注射硫酸镁
Starting magnesium sulfate.
让你停止分娩
That's to stop your labor.
我还需要结扎脐带
I also need to ligate the umbilical cord
把它放回你子♥宫♥
and return it to your uterus.
我得把注意力放到病患身上
Okay, I have to focus on the patient
还要注意乔丹 还有注意你
and I have to focus on Jordan and I also have to focus on you.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
夹钳
Clamp.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
谢谢你注意到我需要帮助 但我会没事的
I appreciate you noticing I needed help, but I'll be fine.
我没注意到
I didn't.
安德鲁斯医生吗
Dr. Andrews?
你叔叔 缝线
Your uncle. Absorbable sutures.
他告诉你了
He told you?
不是这部分 我自己谷歌♥的
Not that part. I googled that.
我不信任你的简历
I couldn't trust your resume.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我觉得我叔叔认为我做不到
I feel like my uncle doesn't think I can hack it.
我觉得难受
I feel... sick.
她又宫缩了
She's having another contraction.
加入特布他林和钙通道阻滞剂
Adding terbutaline and calcium channel blockers.
我要失去兰迪了吗
Am I gonna lose Landy?
我会失去他们俩吗
Am I gonna lose both of them?
我不确定
I don't know.
她还在分娩吗
She's still in labor?
血压在95/60
Bp's 95 over 60.
肯齐 我们得给你剖腹产
Kenzie, we need to do a C-section.
不 如果他现在出来 他会死的
No, no. If he comes out, he'll die.
如果他不出来 你们俩都会死
If he doesn't, you both will.
-不要 -血压69/40
- No. - 69 over 40.
现在就剖腹产
We're doing a C-section.
-不 -准备手术给她盖上手术被单
- No! - Let's prep and drape her.
不 我不能这么做
No. I can't.
我不能失去兰迪
I can't lose Landy.
别碰我
No!
把她控制住
We need to restrain her.
兰迪会没事的
Landy's going to be just fine.
-兰迪不会 -别说话
- Landy is not... - Shh!
肯齐 听我说 注意力集中
Kenzie, just listen to my voice, okay? Just focus.
你最喜欢的棋盘类游戏是什么
What's your favorite board game?
别这样 快绑住她 快
No! No! Okay, restraints, please.
看着我 别管他们
Look at me. Don't look at them.
棋盘游戏
Board game.
-拼字游戏 -很经典 不错
- Scrabble. - A classic. Nice!
八年后
Eight years from now,
兰迪拼出了[呼吸]这个词 分数乘3
Landy hits a triple word score with the word "breathe."
你也试试 呼吸
Try it. Breathe.
很好
Good.
想想布雷迪在做什么
What's Brady doing?
他在
He's...
他很生气 因为他弟弟比他厉害
He's mad that his brother just schooled him.
不错
Of course he is.
血压现在100/65
100 over 65.
宫缩停止了
Contractions are stopping.
你得尽力 生活就像玩拼字游戏
Words with "X" and "Z."
努力拼出得分高的词 你才能获胜
Only way you're gonna beat them.
那我要更加努力了
I better brush up.
圣何塞圣文德医院
听说你实施了妊娠延迟间隔分娩
Delayed interval twin delivery?
-棒极了 -我教不了
- That's awesome. - I can't teach.
问了新来的他们的感受吗
Did you ask the first-years how they feel?
问了 他们不开心
Yes. Unhappy.
好的 挺好
Okay, that's great.
别误会 我是说你问了他们 很好
Not that they're unhappy, but that you asked them,
他们向你倾吐了心声 你也了解了情况
they confided in you, and you learned something.
奥利维亚需要帮助 所以我帮了她
I learned that Olivia needed help, so I helped her,
但是因为我的帮助 她感到不开心
and now she feels sick because I helped her.
摩根说乔丹需要帮助
Morgan says Jordan needs help,
但是乔丹又说她不需要
but Jordan says she doesn't need help,
但是我没帮她 乔丹又很生气
but Jordan's mad because I didn't help her.
好吧 听起来很棘手
Okay, that sounds tricky.
我也这么觉得
That was my point.
别担心 之后你会搞清楚的
You know what? You'll figure it out.
就算这次没弄清楚 也没关系
And even if you don't this time, that's okay.
你多少了解了情况
You'll learn something.
你知道吗 你是一个好老师
And you know what? You're a wonderful teacher.
从认识你开始 我一直在向你学习
I've been learning from you since the first day we met.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
要么醒过来
Well, either he wakes
要么陷入昏迷 渐渐消亡
or he lapses into a coma and slowly fades away.
多美的一天
Beautiful day.
BGM: Hold on to Me by Valerie Broussard
? You've been walking alone for so long ?
你打给埃迪说你的车的事了吗
You call Addy about your car?
还没
Not yet.
最近有点忙
Been a little busy.
助人者反而不擅长求助
Helpers aren't so good at asking for help.
不过还好我求救了
Kinda glad I did, though.
? This time, I know you'll be all right ?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表