剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
the fastest route from the OB floor
拿碎冰的最短路线
to the cafeteria for ice chips.
我不希望莉亚请陪护
I don't want Lea to have a doula.
但是 陪护是有好处的
But...they are good.
我按♥摩♥非常差劲
I am very bad at massages.
所以 你希望莉亚的需求都得到满足
So, you -- you want Lea to have everything that she wants,
但是你不希望她想找陪护
but you don't want her to want a doula?
是的
Yes.
怎么才能做到
How do I do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是
I just --
做不到
It can't be done.
就好比 你非常想要一件红色衣服
It's like you -- you want a red shirt really badly,
但必须是绿色
but it has to be green.
你为什么不直接满足她
Why can't you just give her what she needs?
好吧
Okay.
就这样
Good.
要先露出皮下的胸肌
We need to expose the underlying pec major.
朴医生 用显微切割针轻轻切开
Dr. Park, gently cut with MicroDissection Needle.
我真的该去健身了
I really need to join a gym.
我知道我不可能有这副身材
I mean, I know I'm never gonna look like "The Body,"
但至少可以试试「有身材」
but I could try to look like I have a body.
拉起皮瓣 注意别切得太薄
Raise the flap and be careful not to thin it too much.
布拉德利的整形很惊艳 但不是真的
Bradley's transformation is impressive, but it's not real.
力量 决心 努力 这些是真的
Strength, determination, hard work -- those things are real,
也值得为之奋斗
and worth striving for.
不能因此而否认其他一切
Not to the exclusion of all else.
我丢掉主任工作的那天
The day I lost my job as Chief,
整整一周 我每晚回家都是喝酒喝到睡着
I went home and drank myself to sleep every night for a week.
借酒浇愁总好过让老婆看到我哭
Better to drown my sorrows than to let my wife see me cry.
你离婚的时候
When your marriage fell apart,
是跟好朋友诉说你的伤心
did you tell a good friend that you were heartbroken,
还是长时间狠狠打某个东西来发泄
or did you just hit something really hard for a long time?
两种都可以 但是人不会两件事都做
Both are fine, but men don't do both.
我猜没有人在你走出来的时候说
I'm guessing no one told you you were a "real man"
你是个「男子汉」 但走出来所需要的勇气
when you came out, but that took a lot more courage
比在八角笼里被打要大得多
than getting pummeled inside of an octagon.
我没看见任何清晰的肿瘤边缘
I can't see any clear tumor margins.
肿瘤扩散到了影像上看不见的范围
The tumor extends beyond what was visible on imaging.
被植入的胸肌挡住了
It was obscured by the pec implant.
缝合
Close him up.
得让他醒过来 问他是否同意做乳♥房♥♥全切
We need to wake him and get his consent for a total mastectomy.
我还不能回家
I can't go home yet.
我还没弄清楚病人的病因
I still don't know what's wrong with my patient.
那你为什么叫我等
Then why did you ask me to wait?
这是给你的
This is for you.
好
Okay.
这个随时可以给你按♥摩♥肩膀
This will massage your shoulders whenever you want
力道准确
at exactly the right pressure.
有三个档位 还有震动模式
There are three settings and a pulsing option,
我觉得挺讨厌
which I think would be irritating,
不过看你自己
but it is up to you.
我戴上这个 你想握得多用力都可以
When I wear this, you can squeeze as hard as you want.
我也在锻炼我的毛巾忍♥耐力
Also, I have been building up my washcloth tolerance.
我能忍♥十五秒了
I am up to 15 seconds.
挺好的 肖恩
That's great, Shaun.
但是我已经决定要特蕾莎陪护
But I decided I want Theresa there for the birth.
会让我更有安全感 更舒适
It'll make me feel safer and more comfortable.
我能给你安全感和舒适感
I...can make you feel safe and comfortable.
我是孩子父亲 我会是个好父亲
I am the father. I am going to be a good father.
我知道 我也相信
I know that, and I believe that.
你不需要她
You don't need her.
可能不需要 但我希望有她陪护
Maybe not, but I want her there.
这是我的身体 我的生产体验
It's my body and my birth experience,
我想要有个陪护在我旁边
and I want to have a doula there with me,
这事就这么定了
so we're gonna have one.
我爱你
I love you.
我在家等你
I'll see you at home.
不到两周 所以不要太松懈
Less than two weeks away, so don't get too comfortable.
脑部和脊柱的核磁共振都显示正常
The brain and spinal MRI scans were clear.
你没有得肿瘤
You don't have a tumor.
少了一个担心
One less thing to worry about.
还有什么
What's left?
还有很多可能需要排除
There is still a very long list.
我要给你做颈动脉窦按♥摩♥
I need to perform a carotid sinus massage
来测试是否有超敏反应
to test for hypersensitivity.
我最近在练习按♥摩♥技巧
I have been working on my massage technique,
但是你可能晕过去
but you may pass out.
这样我们就能知道测试是否有效
That's how we know if the test worked.
脖子伸长 头向左转十度
Elongate your neck and turn your head 10 degrees away from me.
你生育的时候有陪护吗
Did you have a doula when you gave birth?
那时候根本没什么陪护
No one I know had a doula back then.
也没有豪华分娩套房♥和催眠呼吸法
Or fancy birthing suites or hypno-breathing
或是奢侈的三个月产假
or the luxury of three months off to recover.
这不是一种奢侈 妈妈
It's not a luxury, Mom.
这对妈妈和宝宝都很重要
It's important for the mom and the baby.
如果女性想要竞争 那就去争
If women wanna compete, then compete.
我们不能要求特殊待遇
We can't ask for special treatment
然后又抱怨竞争不公平
and then complain that the playing field isn't level.
我休息了一个周末 然后就回飞机上了
I got a long weekend, and then back in the plane.
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
你有过选择
You had a choice.
屏气 谢谢
Stop breathing, please.
你一直很爱飞行
You always loved to fly.
可能胜过被困在地面跟我和爸爸一起
Maybe more than being stuck on the ground with me and Dad.
不要
No.
好了
Okay.
我不愿离开你们任何一个
I didn't like leaving either one of you.
我只是想让你看到我坚强的一面
I just wanted you to see me be strong
这样你就知道你也可以做到
so you knew you could be strong, too.
我做到了
I did.
感到害怕和虚弱
Being scared and weak,
我一直不确定那样对不对
I wasn't always sure if that was okay.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这种情况正常吗
Wait, is this what was supposed to happen?
不 不正常
No. This is not supposed to happen.
你需要完全切除乳♥房♥♥
You need a total mastectomy,
包括移除你的胸肌植体
including the removal of your pec implant.
但是通过训练 你的力量应该能够完全恢
But with training, your strength should fully re--
少了一边的胸 我是没法回八角笼的
I can't get back in the octagon with half my chest caved in.
-我会失去赞助的 -那就去找新的
- I'll lose my sponsors. - Then find new ones.
一旦大家知道你经历了什么
Once people know what you've been through --
你真的觉得我会让任何人知道我有乳腺癌
You honestly think I'm gonna let anyone know I had breast cancer?
有没有非手术选项呢
What about non-surgical options?
-化疗呢 -仅仅做化疗不是最好的疗法
- What about chemo? - Chemo alone isn't the best way to treat this.
不用是最好的方案 管用就行了
It doesn't have to be the best. It just has to work.
没法保证会有效
There's no guarantee it will,
考虑到肿瘤的侵袭性
and given the tumor's invasiveness,
不得不采用有毒性的
they'll have to use toxic --
怎么样我都能承受
I can take whatever you throw at me.
但我不会做手术的
But I'm not having surgery.
脑电图结果正常
EEG results are normal.
你没有癫痫病史
You've never had a seizure before,
但可能是被遗漏了
but it's possible one was missed.
癫痫分很多种
There are many different types.
琴有过两眼发直 变得毫无反应的经历吗
Does Jean ever stare off, become non-responsive?
没有
No.
没有 但是在洗手间有过一个小插曲
No. But there was that one "bathroom episode"?
爸爸去世之后 我过来和你一起住的时候
When I came to stay with you, after Dad died.
那没什么
Oh, that was nothing.
那时很晚了 她看着电视睡着了
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表