剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
先生 你遭遇了交通事故 我们在给你做治疗
Sir, you were in an accident. We're taking care of you.
别过来
Stop. Stop it! Now!
快走开
Get away from me!
待会儿你们把他按到 我来注射镇定剂
I need you to hold him down while I administer Haldol.
先生
Sir, please just...
我警告你们 这间屋子安全了
I'm warning you.This room is being cleared.
没有人会伤害你的
No one is gonna hurt you.
本
Ben.
一切都是记忆重现
You're having a flashback.
现在你不在阿富汗
You're not in Afghanistan.
而是在医院
You're in the hospital.
看看周围
Look around.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
佐伊
Zoe?
是的 亲爱的 是我
Yeah. Yeah, baby, it's me.
佐伊 我睡不着
Zoe, I... I couldn't sleep.
所以我就去跑步了 然后
I... I went for a run, and I...
我听到了一声爆♥炸♥声
I heard an explosion.
之后发生了什么 我都不知道了
And I don't... I don't know what happened after that.
你被车撞了
You were hit by a car.
我们给你做了手术 你会好起来的
We had to do surgery, but you're gonna be okay.
会好的
It's okay.
把他带回病房♥检查他的伤口 别裂开了
Take him back to his room, make sure he didn't open his wound.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy?
露丝不是你的病人
Rose is not your patient.
她在教我她的通感天赋
She was teaching me about her gift.
她说通感的基础是好奇
She says the basis of empathy is curiosity,
对此我挺好奇的 因为
which I find curious because...
我倒是好奇你该做的工作进展如何
I'm curious about the job you're supposed to be doing.
你选了谁来做刮宫堕胎手术
Who are you leading through the D&C?
一个都没选
None of them.
唯一一个没做过的不愿意做
The only one who hasn't done one does not want to,
所以我来做
so I will.
哪个住院医师
Which resident?
愿不愿意都必须做 这是他们的工作
Wanting to is irrelevant. It's their job.
愿不愿意都必须做 这是你的工作
Wanting to is irrelevant. It's your job.
我是一名基♥督♥徒
I'm a Christian.
堕胎违反我的教义
Performing an abortion goes against my beliefs.
好吧
Okay.
有一天你会遇到一种情况
You may encounter a situation one day
那就是堕胎手术能救人一命
where this procedure could save a woman's life.
那么我希望别人能
Then I hope someone else can...
我的工作就是确保你能做任何手术
And it's my job to make sure you can perform all surgeries,
包括堕胎手术
including abortions.
所以我们还有别的选择吗
So where does that leave us?
我来做这个手术
I'll do the surgery.
我只做过一次
I've only done one.
我认为我还有许多要学
I'm sure there's a lot I still can learn.
莫菲医生 你有个新学生了
Dr. Murphy, you have a new student.
让她开始做术前评估吧
Get her started running pre-surgery assessments.
谢谢 奥利维亚
Thank you, Olivia.
这才是我想看到的干劲
That's the kind of ambition I like to see.
他驻派了三次
He did three tours.
在某场爆♥炸♥中他受伤了 然后就回来了
He came home after he was injured in some kind of explosion.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't really know what happened.
他好几次想告诉我
Some... He's tried to tell me about it several times,
但中途都崩溃了
but he just... He breaks down.
什么时候他确诊为创伤后应激障碍
When was he diagnosed with PTSD?
两年前
Two years ago.
但自从回来后病情一直在变化
But he hasn't been the same since he got back.
刚开始 他情绪化 易怒
At first, he was moody, irritable.
一点小事都会惹火他
Little things would set him off.
之后患上了不眠症
Then the insomnia started.
他的脑子停不下来
His mind is just... It's never at rest.
晚上的情况最糟糕
Nights are the worst, you know? He, um...
做些非常恐怖的噩梦
He gets these terrible nightmares.
也会有记忆重现
Flashbacks. Just...
所以我们就分房♥间睡了
We can't sleep in the same room anymore.
确保他不要乱跑
Make sure he stays off his feet.
你愿意让我们安排个心理咨♥询♥吗
Would you like us to arrange a psych consult?
我们已经尝试过了
We've been down that road.
谈话疗法 群体疗法 暴露疗法
Talk therapy, group therapy, exposure therapy...
吃数不完的药
endless medications.
如果你们需要随时和我们说
Let us know if you change your mind.
BGM: Keep Diggin' Up Dirt by Future Royalty
♪ Keep diggin' up dirt ♪
♪ Keep diggin' up dirt ♪
♪ Keep diggin' up dirt ♪
吉莉安 我开预算会议需要择期手术的资料
Jillian, I need those stuff on the elective surgery for my budget meeting.
还要一杯咖啡
And a coffee.
吉莉安
Jillian?
她不在 我需要你的签字
She's not there. I need approval for this.
还有这个
And this.
你说我不能送她那些青蛙
You said I couldn't give her the frogs.
你也不能送她这个
Oh, you can't give her this either.
你不知道这是什么
You don't know what it is.
能让你离开医院去买♥♥的
I know it would mean more
才是更有意义的礼物
if you had to leave the building to get it.
我决定做刮宫堕胎手术了
I would like to do the suction D&C surgery.
你的宗教观念并没在过去几小时内
I assume your religious convictions haven't changed
-发生改变 -没变
- in the last few hours. - No.
但我相信我加入这个项目是有原因的
But I believe I was put in this program for a reason.
所以如果你认为让我学习做堕胎术
So, if you think it's important for me
是重要的
to learn how to do an abortion,
那我就应该去学
then I should learn.
带乔丹去练习室 熟悉一下手术步骤
Take Jordan to the skills lab. Run the surgery steps.
你们两个自己做刮宫堕胎手术
You two will handle the D&C yourselves.
和你一起
With you.
如果你不在我身边
How are you going to supervise my supervision
要怎么看着我教学
if you're not there?
我会帮你做手术准备和之后的汇报
I will help you prep and debrief afterwards.
但这位病人并不需要
But this patient doesn't need
一群陌生人围着她
a gallery of strangers standing around,
盯着她最私密的遭遇
gawking at her most private experience.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
本醒来就一直在抱怨说痛
Ben woke up complaining of pain.
你检查过切口了吗
Did you check the incision?
疼痛点在他胳膊处
The pain is in his arm.
现在来测试下肩膀的外部旋转
Now test external rotation of the shoulder.
就快好了
We're almost done.
你能描述一下有多痛吗
Can you describe the pain?
应该是十级痛
We'll call it a 10.
这已经痛了好几年了 但这次
It's been hurting for years, but, this is...
不太一样
this is something else.
你之前是怎么伤到肩膀的
How did you injure your shoulder before?
我当时...
I was in a...
我当时在坎大哈的护卫队
I was in a convoy in Kandahar,
然后在那里...
and there was a...
我脱臼了...
I dislocated my...
你不需要和我们说这个
You don't need to discuss it with us.
有什么发现
What did you find?
肿胀 对触觉敏感 变色
Swelling, sensitivity to touch, discoloration.
-可能是CRPS -什么东西
- Could be CRPS. - What is that?
就是车祸导致某处旧伤恶化了
Well, it appears the car accident aggravated a prior injury.
你患上了复杂性区域疼痛综合征
You've developed complex regional pain syndrome.
我们先给你用加巴喷汀和盐酸氢吗♥啡♥酮
We'll start you on Gabapentin and Dilaudid.
类鸦♥片♥药物会让我有些失常
Opioids make me a little insane.
我们可以做星状神经节阻滞
We could do a stellate ganglion block.
在脊椎附近注射麻醉剂
It's an injection of anesthetic near the spine
能阻断疼痛信♥号♥♥
that blocks the pain signals,
也有可能帮助创伤后应激障碍
and could also help the PTSD.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表