剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我没有责备她
I am not blaming her.
我那时不成熟
I was immature.
至少她在那儿
At least she was there.
她在我身边
At least she stuck around...
醉着 病着 疯着
Drunk and sick and out of her mind.
我等过你 爱过你 而你离开了
I... I waited for you, and I loved you, and you left.
克莱尔 我一直爱着你
Claire, I've always loved you.
什么都改变不了这一点
Nothing could change that.
我每天都在思念你
I thought about you every single day.
你知道吗 我不在乎
You know, I don't care.
思念远远不够
Thinking about me wasn't enough.
这对我来说毫无意义
It didn't do anything for me at all.
你
You...
你原本可以为我而战
You could have fought for me.
你本可以早点回到我身边
You could have come back before now.
我逃走了
I ran away.
我是个懦夫
I was a coward.
为了逃离我的内疚 我一直没回来
And I stayed away because I was running from my own guilt.
不管你的人生里有没有我 你都该接受这场手术
Whether I'm in your life or not, you should get the surgery.
因为如果你不做手术
Because if you don't...
你仍是懦夫
Then you're still a coward.
我也会害怕
I feel scared, too.
你害怕什么
What are you scared of?
这一切
Everything.
我也不想独自经历这一切
And I don't want to go through this alone.
我不想度过这九个月
I don't want to go through nine months
时刻想着你把这孩子
knowing you view this baby
当成一种身体状况 并对此毫无感觉
as a medical condition you don't feel anything for.
我会怨恨你的
I'll resent you.
而且那使我无比害怕
And that scares me more than anything.
我想让你感到连接
And I want to help you feel connected.
不 抱歉 我们现在没有要做♥爱♥
Oh, no, sorry. We're not having sex right now.
我意识到那有误导性了
I realize that was misleading.
我想让你把手放在我的肚子上和浆果说话
I want you to put your head on my belly and talk to Berry.
说些什么呢
About what?
随便什么
Anything.
你好
Hello...
浆果
Berry.
我的患者是个26岁的交际舞演员
My patient is a 26-year-old ballroom dancer
患有巨血小板综合征
with Bernard-Soulier syndrome.
她出现了腹膜后出血
She presented with a retroperitoneal bleed
但现在需要完全置换股骨
but now needs a total femur replacement.
这是种风险很高的手术
It is a very risky surgery.
我是你的父亲
I am your father,
而且我是外科医生
and I am a surgeon.
和它说话 让你好受些了吗
Did that make you feel better to talk to him?
没有
No.
胎儿十八周才能听见声音
A fetus can't hear any sounds until 18 weeks,
而且我们不知道是不是男孩儿
and we don't know if it's a him yet
因为孩子的生殖器官还未发育完全
because it doesn't have fully formed genitals.
我们一会儿做检查见
I will see you at your appointment later.
我觉得你不该来
I don't think you should come.
有可能现在太早 还听不到胎心
There's a chance it's too early to hear a heartbeat,
这会让我难过又害怕
which will make me feel sad and scared.
如果我听到心跳 我会很开心
And if I can hear it, I will feel happy.
不管怎样 你可能什么都感觉不到
And either way, you will probably feel nothing.
这会使我比原本更加孤独
And that'll make me feel more alone than I already do,
所以你就别去了
so you should just not come.
好吧
Okay.
利奥爱玛雅没有玛雅爱利奥多吗
Isn't it possible Leo loves Maya as much as she loves him?
他不想和她做♥爱♥又能怎样呢
Does it matter that he doesn't want to have sex with her?
性♥爱♥不仅仅是性
Sex isn't just about sex.
这包括亲密关系和内心欲望
It's about intimacy and desire
以及相互肉体的密切接触
and a deep mutual physical connection.
她认为这些要求她都满足
And she thinks she has that.
那是股骨近端的最后一个
That's the last of the proximal femur.
我们先找出远端
Let's get the distal end out.
也许玛雅与利奥的关系十分坚固
Maybe Maya and Leo have such a strong relationship
因为这完全建立在情感交流上
because it's based entirely on an emotional connection.
她血压过低
She's hypotensive.
她的呼吸管周围有分泌物
There are secretions around her breathing tube,
氧饱和度正在下降
and her oxygen levels are dropping.
她的血小板发生了排异反应
She's rejecting the platelets.
停止输入
Stop the transfusion.
加大氧气和呼吸支持
Increase her oxygen and respiratory support.
注射多巴胺和肾上腺素
Start dopamine and epinephrine.
血压是87/52 正在稳定
BP's 87 over 52. She's stabilizing.
但停止输入血小板
But without the transfusions,
出血的风险会越来越高
her risk of bleeding out goes way up.
我们是继续手术还是截肢
Are we going to move forward or amputate?
她的伴侣是监护人 对吧
Her partner's her proxy, right?
他得来做决定
He's got a decision to make.
天啊
My God.
她相信我能守护她的愿望
She trusted me to protect her wishes.
她想要跳舞
And she wants to dance.
你应该尽力救下她的腿
Y-You should try to save her leg.
玛雅深爱着你
Maya's in love with you.
所以她才来做手术
That's why she's having the surgery.
她觉得要是不能再跳舞了
She thinks if she loses dance,
你们的关系就要结束了
your relationship will end.
只有你知道她的选择是否正确
And only you know if she's right.
如果她是正确的
If she is...
如果她失去了腿 意味着
If losing her leg means
失去了她最爱的两样东西
losing the two things she loves most,
那么也许你应该坚守她的愿望
then maybe you should honor her wishes.
但如果她错了
But if she's wrong...
如果你真的爱她并且无论怎样都对她不离不弃
If you do love her and will stay with her no matter what,
那你就应该不惜一切代价挽救她的生命
then you should do whatever it takes to save her life.
我当然爱她
Of course I love her.
毫无疑问 我深爱着她
There's no question that I love her.
所以 唯一的问题就是
So, the only question is...
你有多爱
How much?
迈尔斯很稳定
Miles is stable.
但我们发现CT结果上未检测到巨大的息肉负荷
But we found significant polyp burden not detected on his CT,
我们送去了活检
and we sent to biopsies.
他的癌症是由家族性腺瘤性♥息♥肉病引起的
His cancer was caused by familial adenomatous polyposis.
是由基因决定的
That's genetic.
如果你的双亲中有一个患病
50% chance of carrying the gene
那你就有一半的几率是致病基因携带者
if you have an affected parent.
你需要做基因检测
You need to get a genetic test.
即使你拥有那个基因
Even if you have the gene,
定期进行结肠镜检查 我们就可以掌控...
with regular colonoscopies, we'll be able to catch it...
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是什么
What's this?
男性 近三十岁
Male, late 20s.
需要双侧腕管松解术
Needs bilateral carpal tunnel release surger
缓解他在美国国际象棋联合会比赛中获得的痛苦
that he got playing in the United States Chess Federation.
你喜欢和凯兰下象棋
You like to play chess with Kellan.
你玩得太差了 你可能会学到一些东西
Your game sucks. Figured you might learn something.
这就是体面人该说的话
This is you being a decent human.
也许有时候也没有那么糟糕
Maybe sometimes it's not terrible.
说得真好
This is delightful.
我也可以给别人
I can give it to someone else.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在你父亲临终前去看望他 高兴吗
Are you glad you went to see your father before he died?
没有
No.
我父亲伤害了我
My father hurt me.
他是个坏人 做过很多坏事
He was a bad man who did bad things.
我早就知道了
I already knew that.
我父亲也伤害了我 他离开了我
My father hurt me, too... By leaving me.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表