剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
看不到脐带
No cord presentation.
有可能她盆骨过窄吗
Maybe her pelvis is too narrow?
胎心更缓了
The heart rate's getting slower.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我摸到胎儿的手就在脸旁边
I can feel a hand by the face.
它在吮大拇指 所以才生不下来
The baby's sucking its thumb. That's why it's not progressing.
我可以做一个侧切 尝试把胎儿拽出来
I can do an episiotomy, try to pull the baby out,
但就胎儿手臂目前的位置
but with the arm where it's at,
我很可能会扯断它的锁骨
I'm probably gonna break the clavicle
造成臂丛神经损伤
and damage the brachial plexus nerve.
把手伸进去
Reach inside...
摸到胎儿的手指 然后使劲捏一下
...find the baby's finger, and pinch it hard.
有用
It worked.
好 亲爱的 现在开始用力 好吗
Okay, dear, now we are going to push, okay?
用力
Push.
不好意思
I'm sorry...
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
不 我不会说
No. I don't speak English.
我叫莉亚
My name is Lea...
我是跟那些美国人一起的
I'm with the Americans.
我叫索菲娅
I'm Sofía.
那是我丈夫 奥斯卡
He is my husband, Oscar.
这是伊莎贝拉
And she is Isabela.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela.
她太完美了
She is perfect.
我在行李箱里找到这些
I found these in my suitcase.
我妈妈买♥♥了用来
My mom got them for‐‐
这里会冷
It gets cold in here.
送给伊莎贝拉
A gift for Isabela.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想抱一抱她吗
Would you like to hold her?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我该走了
I have to go.
恭喜 孩子妈妈
Congratulations, Mom.
多帅的小伙啊
What a good‐looking boy!
肖恩在照看米格尔
Shaun's keeping an eye on Miguel.
好
Yeah.
你可以难过的
You know, it's okay to not be okay.
我
I j‐‐
每次我感觉好一点的时候
Every time I feel like things are getting better...
它就又来了
it's there again.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
就好像它是一波一波地来的
Like it comes in waves.
最终会平息下来的
Eventually, it subsides.
这是一个过程
It's a process.
一个痛苦的过程
It's a terrible process.
你不必一个人经历这个过程
And it's one you don't have to go through alone.
肖恩根本不知道 对吧
Shaun has no idea, does he?
对
No.
他的工作那么重要
He's doing great, important work.
我不想妨碍到他
I don't want to interfere with that.
而且
And...
他也治不了这个
he can't fix it.
不是要他治
It's not about fixing it.
是要你们两个一起经历这段过程
It's about the two of you just being in this together.
他醒了
He's waking up.
我怎么了
What happened?
你有肺栓塞
You had an embolism,
不过我们可以治好
but we were able to give you treatment.
那我明天的手术还能做吗
Can I still have the operation tomorrow?
恐怕不能了
No, I'm afraid not.
BGM: What They'll Say About Us by Finneas
迪希雅纳
Tiziana?
迪希雅纳 醒醒
Tiziana, wake up.
♪ You're tired now, lie down ♪
我需要你告诉你妈妈
I need you to tell your mother something.
我们会给她做手术的
We're gonna do her surgery.
妈妈 妈妈 他们会给你做手术的
Mom, Mom, they're going to do your operation!
♪ It might take patience ♪
♪ And when you wake up ♪
你说我不做手术会有生命危险
You told me that I could die without that surgery.
♪ So don't you give up ♪
♪ We've got the time ♪
♪ To take the world ♪
谢谢你们
Thank you!
♪ And make it better than it ever was ♪
不客气
You're welcome.
真是
That was...
没错
It was.
晚安 奥德丽·利姆
Good night, Audrey Lim.
你知道吗
You know...
我 也不是很累
I'm...not really tired.
我也是
Me either.
明天 我要给一个年轻女孩切除
Tomorrow, I will be removing an adenocarcinoma
纵隔恶性肿瘤
from a young woman's mediastinum.
那个部位的血管结构
That can be a very dangerous area
非常危险
because of the vasculature.
这将是一次非凡的挑战
It will be an excellent challenge.
你准备上♥床♥睡觉吗
Are you coming to bed?
我想熄灯了
I would like to turn off the light.
我不想毁了这次旅行
I don't want to ruin your trip.
你是那么享受
You're having such a good time.
但是
But...
我并不享受
I'm not.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
你是不是洗澡的时候把嘴张开了
Did you open your mouth in the shower?
那很常见
That is very common.
我只是 很难过
I'm just...sad.
每次有什么东西让我想起那个孩子
Every time something reminds me of the baby,
我就会更难过
I get even sadder.
我很高兴你的状态比我好
I'm glad you're doing better than I am.
你是快乐的 但是
I'm glad you're happy, but...
有时候 你的快乐让我更加难过
sometimes, you being happy makes me feel worse.
我厌恶这种感觉
I hate that I feel that way,
我甚至不想让你知道
and I didn't even want to tell you,
但我需要告诉你
but I think I need to tell you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你希望我不要聊工作的事吗
Do you want me to not talk about work?
不 我不能对你提那种要求
No. I can't ask you to do that.
你可以提
Yes, you can.
我想让你开心一点
I want you to feel better.
没用的 肖恩
It won't help, Shaun.
那怎样才会有用
What will help?
什么都没用
Nothing.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
甚至看到你的蓝眼睛我就心碎
I mean, even looking at your blue eyes breaks my heart,
因为我曾梦想她的眼睛会像你
because I dreamed she would have them.
我父母真的很担心
My parents are really worried,
一直打来电♥话♥
been calling all the time.
他们想让我回郝尔希镇住一阵子
They want me to come back to Hershey for a while.
他们觉得那会有所帮助
They think it'll help.
你想回去吗
Do you...want to?
我觉得休息一阵子对我会有好处
I think it would be good for me to get some time away.
放下所有事情
From everything.
我很遗憾你那么难过
I'm sorry you're sad.
埃德娜
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表