剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
-需要帮忙吗 -我叫迈尔斯·布朗
- Can I help you? - My name's Miles Browne.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
回家吧
Go home.
我觉得你中风了
I think you're having a stroke.
我是癌症晚期
I have terminal cancer.
我等过你 而你离开了
I waited for you, and you left.
我每天都在思念你
I thought about you every day.
幸好我们不再是室友了
It's good we're not roommates anymore.
不然我就不能这么做
'Cause I couldn't do this.
发♥生♥关♥系♥不代表我俩有什么
Having sex doesn't make us a thing.
你得跟其他女性约会
You need to see other women.
-为什么 我没这个想法 -没有借口
- Why? I don't really want to... - No excuses.
你想去我家待会吗
You wanna come back to my place for a little more?
但我需要的不仅是跟你上♥床♥
Just sleeping with you isn't good for me.
我想给希瑟一个机会
I want to give Heather a chance.
谢谢你给我做饭
Thanks for cooking.
还有这个新煎锅
And the new skillet.
鸡肉很好吃
The chicken was delicious.
我说了吧
What'd I tell you?
铸铁锅就是厉害
Cast iron kicks ass.
下次你用它煎牛排就会知道
Wait till you sear a steak in it.
差别大到你难以置信
You won't believe the difference.
我肯定会试试的
I'll definitely try it.
那一起看电影吗
So, you up for a movie?
其实我觉得我们可以就聊聊天
Actually, I thought maybe we could just talk.
我们已经聊了一整晚了
Oh. We've spent all night talking.
对 聊了工作 新闻 天气
Yeah, about our jobs, the news, the weather,
但是
but...
我们
We, uh...
我们从没好好聊过过去
We never really talked about the past.
我们聊过
Oh, we did.
在你住院时聊过
When you were in the hospital.
很少
Barely.
你原谅我了吗
Have you forgiven me?
我...
I...
我宁愿看部电影
I'd rather just watch a movie.
-克莱尔 我不...-如果你想一起 很好
- Claire, I don't... - If you want to join, great.
如果你不想看 今晚就到此为止吧
If not, let's just call it a night.
好 那就看电影
Okay. Movie it is.
好
Okay.
你的演讲怎么样
How'd your presentation go?
很长
It was long.
你昨天没洗衣服吗
Didn't you do laundry yesterday?
我没在洗衣服 我在打包
I'm not doing laundry. I'm packing.
为我们的露营之旅
For our camping trip.
我们这三周除了工作什么都没干
We've done nothing but work for three weeks,
而且我们都
and neither of us feels...
-没有变好 -在森林里度周末
- Better. - A weekend in the woods
也不会改变任何事
isn't going to change anything,
而且你在沙发上都睡不着
not to mention you can't even sleep on a couch,
更别说在户外的地上了
much less outside on the ground.
我同意
I agree.
这会是个挑战 但这就是重点
It's going to be a challenge, but that's the point.
我们离舒适区越远
The further outside our comfort zones we go,
就越能分散注意力
the more distracted we'll be.
是我 是我 好吗
It's me! It's me, okay?
-别开枪 -你没事吧
- Don't shoot. - Are you okay?
我没事 你能把枪放下吗 拜托
I'm fine. Can you put the gun down, please?
我一打开门 警报就响了
I opened the door, and the alarm went off.
它坏了
It's broken.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-天啊 -我以为有人...
- Man. - I thought somebody, uh...
枪没子弹
It's not loaded.
对 幸好
Yeah. Good.
不 不 不好
No. No, not good.
我一直给它上好子弹的
I store this loaded always.
我把子弹拿掉了
I unloaded it.
就是因为这个原因 你差点杀了我
For this exact reason. You could've killed me.
但如果你是入侵者 你就可能杀了我
And if you had been an intruder, you could've killed me.
我不是入侵者 是我
I'm not an intruder. I'm me.
你好
Hello?
你拿枪指着我的头
You had the gun pointed right at my head.
不 我在瞄准要害
No. I was aiming center mass.
我的手指都没在扳机上
My finger wasn't even on the trigger.
非常感谢你的道歉
Thank you very much for the apology.
真的非常感谢
Really appreciate it.
道歉
Apology?
你到底为什么会觉得
What in the world would make you think
拿掉我枪里的子弹没问题
that it was okay to unload my gun?
你差点打中我的要害 好吗
You almost shot me center mass, okay?
但无论如何 别道歉
But by all means, don't apologize!
我没有差点打中你
I did not almost shoot you,
而且如果你不停止这种道歉...
and if you don't stop with the apology cr...
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
一个人睡
Alone.
良 医
第四季 第十八集
颜色比她上次检查时更红了
The discoloration is a deeper red than her last exam.
而且这里摸上去会发热
And it's warm to the touch.
抱歉 这里疼了多久了
Sorry. How long has it been tender?
一周左右
About a week.
这不是瘀伤或肌肉拉伤
Well, it's not a bruise or muscle strain.
是动静脉畸形在生长
The AV malformation's growing.
所以我从她五岁起就建议做手术
Which is why I've been recommending surgery since she was five.
而且我每次都同意了
And I've agreed every time.
这是她第一次感到疼痛
It's the first time there's been any pain.
而且药物和营养补充剂都有效
And the meds and the nutritional supplements have been working.
不 它们没用
No, they haven't,
而且青春期会加速它的生长
and puberty will accelerate the growth even more,
这让她很有可能出现自发性出血
which puts her at a high risk for a spontaneous hemorrhage.
高领毛衣再也不能解决问题了
Turtleneck sweaters are definitely not the solution any longer.
她需要手术
She needs the surgery.
什么时候
When?
我们现在就可以收她入院并开始准备
We can admit her and start the prep right now.
太好了
Awesome.
我讨厌高领毛衣
I hate turtlenecks.
你的心电图正常 胆固醇偏低
Your EKG's normal, cholesterol's low,
而且我没看到任何相关的痣
and I didn't see any concerning moles.
我天天都涂高倍防晒霜
I wear SPF 50 every day.
还有一件事
There was one thing.
我注意到你之前一直在服用抗抑郁药
I noticed that you previously had been on antidepressants.
我九个月前就停药了
I stopped taking those nine months ago.
它们根本没用 而且我找到了一种替代疗法
They didn't help, and I found an alternative therapy
效果很好
that's working great.
好极了
Wonderful.
认知行为治疗吗
Cognitive behavioral therapy?
不是 我在注射裸盖菇素精华
Nope. Uh, I'm injecting a psilocybin serum
是从我在地下室种的
that I make from hallucinogenic mushrooms
致幻蘑菇里提取的
I grow in my basement.
好吧 这真疯狂
Okay, that's, uh, crazy.
你得马上停止
You need to stop that immediately.
网上有很多研究表明裸盖菇素
There's tons of studies online that show that psilocybin
会促使身体大量分泌治疗抑郁症的多巴胺
causes dopamine surges that treat depression.
但有更多研究表明
And even more studies that show that people
自己随意用三无药品治病的人
who self-medicate with street drugs
最终会变得更加抑郁 成瘾 甚至死亡
end up more depressed, addicted, and sometimes even dead.
我花了一年时间研究菌菇栽培
I spent a year researching mushroom cultivation
并学习如何提取裸盖菇素
and learning how to extract the psilocybin.
而且最重要的是
And most importantly,
这是第一种有效的疗法
this is the first treatment that's ever worked.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表