剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
从眼镜蛇式
Move from Bhujangasana
转到下犬式
into Adho Mukha Svanasana.
保持住
And hold that.
你喜欢这个吗
Do you like this?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我喜欢你喜欢它
I like that you like it.
工作时间到
Time for work!
等我下次来的时候
Guess we'll finish Vinyasa flow...
再做流瑜伽
next time I come over.
你不应该再过来了
You shouldn't come over anymore.
你应该搬进来
You should move in.
现在情况不同了
Things are different now.
你以前在这儿住过 有什么不同
You lived here before. What's different?
一切都不同了
Everything is different.
那时候我们是室友 好朋友 好兄弟
Then, we were roomies, pals, buddies,
现在我们 在谈恋爱
and now we're... a real thing.
是比以前更好了 但也更复杂了
A better thing, for sure, but also more complicated.
我们还是一样的人 在一样的地方
We're the same people in the same place
做一样的事情
doing the same things.
这是个更大的问题 肖恩
It's bigger than that, Shaun.
但愿是 我
I hope it is. I...
同居意味着更多承诺 更多信任
Living together means more commitment, more trust.
我觉得我们还没到那一步
And I don't think we're quite there yet.
你不信任我吗
You don't trust me?
我信任你 只是
No, I do. It's just...
我需要更多一点
I need a bit more.
Copernicus1543
Copernicus1543.
这是我的银行卡密♥码♥
It's my banking password.
我赢了
Yes! I got you!
-不 -向你的女王臣服吧
- No! - Bow to your queen.
-不可能 贱♥人♥ -快
- No, bitch! No! - Yes!
你哪里来的一万个小时时间花在这上面
Where did you find the 10,000 hours that you put into that?
我喜欢用无聊和麻木
I like filling my evenings
填充满我的夜晚
with numbing mindlessness.
摩根需要我尽快赶过去
Morgan needs me to go in ASAP.
你觉得她不应该呼叫你
You figure she shouldn't page you?
因为她以前是外科住院医生
She can handle it on her own
她就可以自己解决问题吗
because she used to be a surgical resident?
大度一些吧
Be the bigger person.
只是毛发内生而已
It's an ingrown hair.
肯定是毛发内生
Definitely an ingrown hair.
不幸的是 内生的毛发
Unfortunately, the ingrown hair
造成了脓肿 需要切除
caused an abscess that needs to be lanced.
得由外科医生来操作
By a surgeon.
请给这位先生VIP治疗
Please give this man the VIP treatment.
我还有个病人需要医治 但是别担心
I have another case to attend to, but don't worry.
我会回来看看的
I'll be checking in.
她真是个好人
Such a nice lady.
我们应该怎么做
So, how shall we proceed?
我觉得应该「排出脓肿 包扎伤口」
I'm going with "drain the abscess and dress the wound."
准备动手吧
Set it up.
也许我们应该先做个活检
Maybe we should do a biopsy?
可能是皮肤毛发移行疹
Well, it could be a cutaneous pili migrans
或者是深窦道
or have a deep sinus tract
或者是由寄生虫病引起的匐行疹
or a creeping eruption caused by a parasitic disease.
给他VIP治疗
Give him the VIP treatment.
怀孕的时候 腹部疼痛确实挺可怕的
Abdominal pain can be scary when you're pregnant.
但是不用担心 你有两个调皮捣蛋的男孩
But I wouldn't worry. You have two rambunctious boys.
我知道 里面就像铁笼赛一样激烈
I know. It's like a cage match in here.
肖恩 你手下的第一年住院医师在哪
Shaun, where's your first-year resident?
我有两个第一年住院医师
I have two first-year residents,
但我不想教他们
but I don't want to teach them.
他们让我分心
They're very distracting.
你却有个双受精卵 双绒毛膜
You have a dizygotic, dichorionic,
双羊膜腔的孕妇
diamniotic pregnancy.
是说你的双胞胎是异卵双胞胎
It just means your twins are fraternal
还在两个羊膜腔里
and in separate amniotic sacs.
第一年住院医师不是分心 而是天赐之物
First-years aren't distractions. They're godsends.
她有水肿
She has edema.
一个怀孕26周的孕妇水肿也不意外
Not surprising for someone who's 26 weeks pregnant.
他们任君差遣
They'll do anything you want.
打杂 跟进 买♥♥咖啡
Scut work, follow-ups, coffee runs...
-我不喜欢咖啡 -洗衣服 买♥♥苹果
- I don't like coffee. - ...laundry, apple runs.
我已经测过了
I already did that.
-她的血压是多少 -正常
- What was her BP? - Normal.
现在不正常了 她高血压了
BP's no longer normal. She's hypertensive.
那是什么意思 莫里医生
What does that mean, Dr. Murray?
你看东西模糊吗
Is your vision blurred?
有点 我很累
A bit. I'm tired.
听着像子痫前期
Sounds like preeclampsia.
如果不赶紧把你的血压降下来
If we don't get your BP down ASAP,
你就要流产了
you could lose your pregnancy.
良 医
第四季 第四集
我们得给你用降压药
We need to start you on anti-hypertensive meds,
但你水肿得厉害 没法开静脉线
but your edema makes it difficult to place an IV,
所以我们要开中心静脉
so we need to run a central line.
杰克森医生
Dr. Jackson?
我能搭把手吗 莫菲医生
Mind if I give a hand, Dr. Murphy?
有什么需要我们联♥系♥的人吗
Is there anyone you want us to call?
我男朋友觉得他的职责
My boyfriend decided his obligations ended
就到付钱打胎为止了
at offering to pay for an abortion.
难得「好男人」
Soft man in a hard world.
胎儿心跳下降了
Fetal heart rate's dropping.
但只有一个
But only one of them.
你之前生过孩子吗
Did you have another birth?
-没有 -怀孕呢
- No. - Any pregnancy?
流产 堕胎 死胎
Miscarriage, abortion, stillbirth?
我十五岁时堕过胎
I had an abortion when I was 15.
这不是子痫前期
It's not preeclampsia.
有个胎儿是Rh阳性血
One fetus is Rh-positive,
母亲是Rh阴性血
and the mother is Rh-negative,
她的身体把胎儿视为异物
and her body is perceiving him as a threat
并用抗体在攻击他
and attacking him with antibodies.
她会拥有这些抗体
Antibodies she could only have
只可能是因为以前怀过孕
if she had an earlier pregnancy.
我的身体想杀死我的其中一个孩子吗
My body is trying to kill one of my babies?
对
Yes.
等比利的活检结果吗
Waiting on Billy's biopsy results?
确认毛发内生吗
To confirm an ingrown hair?
你生长在哈西德教派家庭 对吧
You grew up in a Hasidic family, right?
他们怎么看你当医生这件事
How are they handling you being a doctor?
我已经很久没跟他们说话了
I haven't spoken to them in
大概四年了 除了一个姐姐
four years, except one sister.
我选择不生活在他们的规矩下 我...
I chose not to live by their rules. I...
我知道后果
I knew the consequences.
我爸是个地♥产♥商
My dad was a real estate agent,
沉迷于完全无关的两件事情
obsessed with two completely unrelated things,
牙齿和税收
teeth and taxes.
我本以为得卖♥♥一辈子的公♥寓♥
Thought I'd spend the rest of my life selling condos.
现在我是爱冲浪的外科医生
Now I'm a surfin' surgeon,
但还是会一天用三次牙线
but I still floss three times a day
一年还四次分期付款
and pay my installments four times a year.
那我的牙线是什么呢
So, what's my dental floss?
硫磺烈火 地狱里的磨难
Fire and brimstone.
那其实是《新约》里的
Actually, that is from the New Testament.
我连硫磺是什么都不知道
I don't even know what brimstone is.
我是说你害怕磨难
I meant you fear disaster.
你们的民族历史里满是磨难
Your people's history is kind of filled with it.
比利得了癌症
Billy has cancer.
你的第一年住院医师们表现怎么样
How are your first-years doing?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表