剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我想这挺好
Which I guess is a good thing,
但这也意味着你会让他非常非常难过
but it also means you can make him very, very sad.
坦白来说 我担心的就是这个
And that worries me, frankly.
我没有打算伤害肖恩
I am not planning on hurting Shaun.
有时候并不是故意的 你明白吗
It's rarely intentional, you know?
我父母不赞同我和肖恩在一起
My parents have an issue with Shaun.
我只是不希望肖恩的亲人
And I just don't want Shaun's parent
也反对我们
to have a problem with us, too.
太糟了
Too bad.
肖恩所经历的一切
Everything Shaun has gone through,
遭受的拒绝和痛苦
all the rejection and the pain,
取得的荣誉与辉煌 都属于他自己
the victories, they all belong to him.
但我为他开心而欣喜
But I feel every single high
为他伤心而痛苦
and every single low.
所以 抱歉
So, I'm sorry, I'm...
我还会继续为他操心
I'm not going to stop worrying about him,
即使他不需要
even if he doesn't need me to.
如果肖恩看到了你领带上污渍
Well, if Shaun saw that stain on your tie,
他保准又要发狂
it would drive him crazy.
小莉
Hey, Liv.
我很遗憾没有照你的方案实施手术
I'm sorry we didn't get to perform your surgery,
但是你挺身而出 我感到很自豪
but I'm really proud of the way you stepped up.
那台手术不属于我
That surgery wasn't mine.
它当然是 而且方案很棒
Of course it was, and it was brilliant...
而且那块石头也不属于我
And neither was the stone.
至于你说的那个故事
That story you told me about how you spotted my talent?
我是如何展现天赋的 我一点也不记得
Um, I don't remember any of it.
我没有在那块石头上画画
I didn't paint that rock,
如果我确实把石头给你了
and if I handed it to you,
那也没任何意义 我当时只有5岁
it didn't mean anything because I was five.
20多年来你一直珍藏了这段记忆
You have been carrying around a memory for over 20 years
也只能代表你的梦想 而不是我的
that represents your dream, not mine.
显然 你说的并不完全是真的
Clearly, that's not entirely true.
你念了医学院
You went to medical school.
那是因为我想成为一名杰出的医生
Because I do want to be a great doctor.
我太渴望了
I wanted it so bad
你让我想新颖的手术方案 我也干了
that I let you push me to think up some flashy surgery,
即使我的本能早就告诉我
even when my instincts already told me
去做我认为正确的事情
to do what I thought was the right thing,
去做真正正确的事情
and was the right thing.
莉维 我只是想帮你成为最棒的
Livy, I just want to help you be the best...
你想让我成为乔丹
You want me to be Jordan.
你按你脑海里一个完美的模范去塑造我
If you're looking to mold someone in your image, she's perfect.
但是马库斯叔叔 我只会成为我自己
But, Uncle Marcus, I've got to be me.
而这你根本无法施以援手
And you can't help me do that.
我仍然会四处夸耀你 以你为豪
I'm still gonna brag on you like a proud uncle.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
杰克逊医生
Dr. Jackson.
-是你的父母 -是的 肖恩 我看到了
- It's your parents. - Yep, Shaun. I saw.
他们有可能想要做些什么
They probably want something.
我们应该准备一下 他们可能冲进来骂我们
We should prepare. Either they want to yell at us,
这种情况下 我们不应该开门
in which case, we should not answer the door,
或者他们想邀请我们共进晚餐
or they could want to take us for dinner...
但是我们已经吃到一半了
...but we are already halfway through...
他们叫我们一起去吃饭
They want to take us to dinner.
那我该开门吗
Should I open the door?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我认为
I think...
他们一定已经成为了友善的父母
...they must have been good parents.
我们应该和他们一起吃饭
We should have dinner with them.
你想给他们回信息吗
Do you want to text them back?
去年 我母亲去世了
Last year, after my mom died,
我情感上出现了一些问题
I was going through some problems emotionally.
我确诊为创伤后应激障碍
I was diagnosed with PTSD.
了解了
I see.
梅伦德斯知道这件事
Melendez knew.
摩根也知道 她什么都能发现
Morgan found out because she's Morgan.
但是我没告诉其他任何人
But I didn't tell anyone else.
我不想其他人知道
I... I didn't want anyone to know.
那你现在为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
因为
Because
利姆正在遭受同样的折磨 甚至更糟
Lim is going through something like it, but maybe worse.
但她没有接受治疗
She isn't going to therapy.
她不愿意服药 她...
She has refused medication. She...
够了
Okay.
你不该告诉我这些
I don't think you should be telling me this.
你是她的朋友 利姆才私底下告诉你
Whatever Lim told you, she told you in confidence and as a friend.
但她不只是朋友 她也是我的上司
But she's not just a friend. She's my boss.
而你是她的上司
You're her boss.
我别无选择 才和你说
So I'm telling you because I have no place else to turn.
她不让我插手帮忙
She won't let me help
她说这不关我事 她没错
because she says it's not my job. And she's right.
但这是你的职责 保护这家医院
But it's your job to protect the hospital.
还有保护她
And her.
所以
So...
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表