剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
埃莉的资料里写了她姐姐
Ellie's sister is on the paperwork,
但我们还没联♥系♥上她
but we haven't been able to reach her.
你知道她父母住哪 或者有其他兄弟姐妹吗
Do you know where the parents live or any other siblings?
他可能还在出差 但是
He might still be on a business trip, but, uh...
你们可以试试联♥系♥她丈夫
...you can try her husband.
如果我们不能减小肿块
If we can't reduce the swelling,
她会有永久性大脑损伤
she will have permanent brain damage.
就是他吗
Is that him?
布兰登 我们需要你做决定
Brendan, we need you to make a decision.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我 我 我不确定是不是应该我来...
I'm -- I'm -- I'm not sure that I'm the right one to...
我是说 现在
I mean, right now...
我恨她
I hate her.
你不是恨
You don't.
你是愤怒
You're angry.
你是伤心
You're hurt.
因为你爱她
Because you love her.
58岁男性舞者 背部疼痛
58-year-old male dancer with back pain.
椎体轻度楔形变和神经管撞击
Moderate vertebral wedging and impingement on the neural canal.
对 我认为是第二腰椎压缩性骨折
Yes. I think an L2 compression fracture.
准备消炎药 支架和凝血酶原时间测定
Prescribe anti-inflammatories, a brace, and PT,
然后让他出院
then discharge him.
你要再检查一遍吗
Do you want to re-check anything?
不用
No.
记住饭后用牙线清洁大脑 各位
Remember to floss your brain after every meal, people.
抽吸
Aspirating.
你们觉得我们应该这样做吗
Do you think we should be doing this?
从法律角度我们必须做
I know we have to legally,
但是她丈夫也许不是最懂她
but maybe her husband isn't the one who knows her best,
知道她意愿的人
knows what she wants.
总比上个礼拜才认识的人更懂她
Better than the guy who met her last weekend.
蛛网膜刀
Arachnoid knife.
你说的那个人 她爱他
Mm, that guy -- she's in love with him.
很显然
Apparently.
说不准她两个都爱
Well, maybe she loves them both.
你是浪漫主义者吗
Aren't you a romantic?
盯着点穿颅器
Watch for perforators.
我一直是个多角恋者
I've been polyamorous for years.
当我追求专一恋情时
When I was monogamous,
我会心生嫉妒 占有欲强 自我任性
I was jealous, possessive, egotistical.
这个病人也隐瞒了 这不好
Our patient wasn't honest. That's not cool.
除此之外都挺好
But other than that...
边缘都是好的组织
Good margins all around.
清干手术区域 给她缝合
Let's dry up the field and close her up.
怎么也想不到 我是你的第一个病人
I never would have guessed I was your first patient.
感觉我像第四个
Felt more like the fourth.
对了 听起来你有点口音
By the way, did I detect an accent?
不可能
No.
我原来有 但是我努力改掉了
I mean, I had one, but I worked really hard to lose it.
再也没人注意到了
No one ever notices it anymore.
你是东欧人
Eastern Europe?
布鲁克林人
Brooklyn.
住在威廉斯堡街区一带
Williamsburg.
从小在哈西德社区长大 说依地语
I grew up Hasidic, speaking Yiddish.
我很早就离开那里了
I left it a long time ago.
你背离了你的宗教
You left the -- the religion?
不仅离开了宗教 还有文化
The religion, the culture...
我的家族
my family.
这一路走来肯定不简单
Must not have been easy, growing up that way,
你现在还是
knowing you were...
一名医生
a doctor.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
在我那个年代 你这么做要被痛打
My generation, you could get bashed.
被抓起来 关进监狱
You could get thrown in jail.
我们必须学习教义 怎样读懂对方
We had to learn codes, how to read each other.
你应当心存感激
You should thank your lucky stars
现在你能过上了你想要的生活
you get to live your life the way you want it.
我不知道你经历过什么
I don't know what you went through.
请不要假装了解我的过去
Please don't pretend to know what I went through.
先生
Sir?
我的肚子
My gut...
蓝色警报
Code blue!
手术似乎很成功
The surgery seemed successful,
但接下来24小时必须监测 以防癫痫
but we need to monitor for seizures over the next 24 hours.
高度够吗
Is this high enough?
往左一点
Um, a little to the left.
不是这样 往右
No. To the right.
位置对了
Yeah.
你从没提过我们之间出了什么问题
You never said anything was wrong.
能让我们俩单独待一会儿吗
Can we have the room for a moment?
抱歉 我们必须对你检查
I'm sorry, but we really need to check
你怕在他们面前谈论我们的事吗
You're worried about talking in front of them?
怕我尴尬
Embarrassing me?
我们之间没有任何问题
I didn't think anything was wrong.
只是我遇见了萨恩
When I met Zane, it --
我意识到我之前错过了一些东西
...made me realize something was missing.
至少 我是这么觉得的
Or, at least, I think that's what I'm feeling.
能把下巴抬高一点吗
You mind tilting your chin up?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你就不能和我说说吗
Why couldn't you just talk to me?
或者直接离开我
Or -- or...leave me?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你开心吗
Were you happy?
和他在一起
With him?
我该走了
I guess I should go.
布兰登
Brendan?
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
埃莉 你知道自己在哪吗
Ellie, do you know where you are?
为什么我在医院
Why am I in the hospital?
肾上腺主动脉瘤
Suprarenal aortic aneurysm.
他正要出院的时候破裂了
It ruptured as he was being discharged.
夹住动脉
Clamping aorta now.
他血压下降了多少
How much blood is he down?
我们抽吸出来两升血
We suctioned out two liters
又快速输注了六单位
and gave six units on the rapid infuser.
动脉瘤导致了背痛
The aneurysm caused his back pain.
然而沃克医生忽视了
Dr. Wolke missed it.
我给他做了一个腹部检查
I did an abdominal exam.
动脉瘤很难发现
Aneurysms are very hard to catch.
即使是有经验的医生也总是找不到
Experienced doctors miss them all the time.
波茨剪
Potts scissors.
这个动脉瘤有6.5厘米
The aneurysm is 6.5 centimeters.
沃克医生应该能摸到
Dr. Wolke should have felt it.
它感觉就像正常的肌肉组织
It felt like... normal musculature.
很抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
我们永远不会知道你摸到了什么
We'll never know what you felt.
就这件事而言 我们不可能知道你
There's no way to know if you, or any doctor, for that matter,
或其他医生当时是否会发现
would have detected this.
我就会发现
I would have.
他问过我是否要复查
He asked me - if I wanted to double-check.
如果我复查了 我就会在动脉瘤破裂前发现它
If I had, I would have caught the aneurysm before the rupture.
别说了
Stop it.
他犯错了
He made a mistake.
他可能犯了错
He might have.
但你也犯了
But you did, too.
不 是你让我退后
No. You told me to back off.
我没让你推卸责任
I didn't tell you to abdicate responsibility.
第一年住院医师问你是否要复查他们的工作时
When a First Year asks if you want to re-check their work,
答案永远都是要
your answer should always be yes.
他们问你就是个警告信♥号♥♥
The fact they're asking is a warning sign.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表