剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
谢谢你的信任
Thank you for the vote of confidence.
涂得不错
Nice job.
跟我奶奶一样
Same bubbe.
沃克医生
So, Dr. Wolke,
你现在有什么安排吗
what's on your agenda this time?
现在
This time...
我任你差遣
I just like you.
所以 你想干什么
So, what are you gonna do?
你想继续参加新艺术派对吗
You gonna keep going to Art Nouveau parties?
你说得好像这是件坏事似的
You say that like it's a bad thing.
这不是坏事
It's not a bad thing.
不过不是件有意义的事
It's just not a... meaningful thing.
我奶奶在我读医学院时去世了
My bubbe died when I was in med school.
我无法告诉你我愿意付出什么
I can't tell you what I'd give for
来换取多一点陪她的时间
a little more time with her.
愿她的回忆成为一种祝福
May her memories be a blessing.
家人很重要
Family is important.
我有个最喜欢的侄子
I have a favorite nephew.
如果我能多花点时间陪他就好了
It'll be nice to spend more time with him.
还有其他几位家人
And a few others.
这里
There.
血块在右下肺动脉里
The clot is in the lower right pulmonary artery.
很小
It's small.
我们能用组织纤溶酶原激活剂把它分解掉吗
Could we use TPA to dissolve it?
在孕期用抗凝血剂风险太大
Anticoagulants are too risky during pregnancy.
也许我们只要观察这个血块就行了
Maybe we just keep an eye on the clot
希望它能自己分解掉
and hope it breaks up on its own.
卧床休息会增加形成血块的可能性
Bed rest increases the likelihood of more clots.
我觉得我们应该植入下腔静脉滤器
I think we should insert an IVC filter.
它可以阻止新形成的血块进入肺部
That would trap future clots before they get to the lungs.
我们无法预知再做个手术会造成怎样的压力
It's hard to know what the stress of another procedure will do,
但我觉得我们应该冒险
but I think we should risk it.
肖恩 你觉得呢
Shaun, what do you think?
我...
I...
相信你们的判断
trust your judgment.
你看到安德鲁斯医生了吗
Have you seen Dr. Andrews?
我想看看他能否跟我们的肿瘤科团队谈谈
I want to see if he'll talk to our oncology group
让斯坦利夫人参加临床试验
about enrolling Mrs. Stanley into a clinical trial.
她不是想跳舞喝酒一直到死吗
What happened to dancing and drinking until she dies?
好吧 我想我说服她用一点痛苦换一点生命了
Well, I think I sold her on a little pain for a little more life.
那太好了
That's...great.
你们俩谁的患者租了辆做塔可的美食车
Which one of your patients rented the gourmet taco truck
把门诊部的入口堵住了
that's blocking the clinic entrance?
如果他们有玉米卷 我也想加入
If they're serving carnitas, I want in.
BGM: I'm Gonna Live Till I Die by Frank Sinatra
♪ I'm gonna live till I die ♪
♪ I'm gonna laugh 'stead of cry ♪
♪ I'm gonna take the town and turn it upside down ♪
医生们 欢迎参加我的告别晚会
Doctors, welcome to my going-away soiree.
如果你们想要珠链
If you want some beads,
就得表现出一点...
you're going to have to show a little --
这样不行 玛克辛
Not happening, Maxine.
虽然我们了解你很想回去参加派对
And as much as we understand your desire
但我们医院有规定
to get back to partying, we have hospital rules about --
那就告我啊
Oh, sue me.
或者准确地说 是告我的遗产
Or, more accurately, sue my estate.
我为你祖母的事感到遗憾 亚舍
I am sorry about your grandmother, Asher,
但你错过的不是更多时间
but what you missed isn't more time.
而是告别的机会
It was a chance to say goodbye.
♪ I'll be a devil... ♪
谢谢你给我告别的机会
Thank you for giving me that chance.
我决定拒绝使用抗生素
I've decided to refuse the antibiotics.
不用抗生素 你只要24小时就会出现
Without antibiotics, you'll develop sepsis
败血症和心源性休克
and be in cardiogenic shock in as little as 24 hours.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为这是我的人生
Because it's my life.
所有的一切
All of it...
包括结局
including the ending.
植入下腔静脉滤器是安全的手术
Placing an IVC filter is a safe procedure
出现并发症的几率很低
with a very low complication rate,
而且克莱尔是优秀的医生
and Claire is an excellent doctor.
肖恩
Shaun.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
但害怕没有用
But it's not helpful.
我想让病情好转
I want to make things better.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how.
看
Look.
我们也会像他们一样
That's going to be us.
你不需要解决问题 肖恩
You don't need to fix things, Shaun.
只要跟我一样坚信我们能挺过去
Just believe with me that we're gonna get through this
我们三个会一起回家
and that the three of us are going home.
我们要检查一下你的氧气 小姐
Somebody needs to check your oxygen, young lady,
因为你在胡言乱语
because you're not making any sense.
我说了吧
I told you.
我并非神志不清 格拉斯曼医生
I am not delirious, Dr. Glassman.
我只是碰巧有自己的想法
I just happen to have my own opinion.
这不是想法的问题
It's not a matter of opinion.
这是绝对的事实
It's a matter of absolute fact.
泰德·威廉姆斯是有史以来最伟大的棒球明星
Ted Williams was the greatest baseball player of all time.
讨论结束 句号♥
End of discussion, full stop.
泰德·威廉姆斯是很好
Ted Williams was good.
但不太受欢迎
Not exactly a hot take,
泰德·威廉姆斯在约翰·帕奇奥雷克面前不堪一击
but John Paciorek beat Ted Williams like a drum.
他还是职棒大联盟中击球次数最多的球员
Only player to bat a thousand in Major League Baseball.
-现在你会说 -对
- Now you're gonna say... ? - I am.
「但约翰·帕奇奥雷克只打过一场比赛」
..."But John Paciorek only played one game."
一场比赛
Played one game!
-没错 -而我却要说
- That's right. - And I'm gonna say,
直到1959年 也就是威廉姆斯退休前一年
baseball wasn't fully integrated until 1959,
棒球才完全融入美国社会
a year before Williams retired.
数字不代表一切 格拉斯曼医生
Numbers aren't everything, Dr. Glassman.
更多不一定就更好
More does not mean better.
生命不是这样 棒球也不是
Not in life, not in baseball...
也许塔可是这样
maybe in tacos.
好吧 我们为什么要谈论棒球和塔可
Alright, why are we talking baseball and tacos?
你吃了吗
Have you had one?
我吃了四个 好吃极了
I've had four, and they're wonderful.
而且你会成为一名优秀的律师
And you would make an excellent lawyer?
自从伍德斯托克音乐节之后 我从没说过
You know, I haven't had this much tongue in my mouth
这么多话
since Woodstock.
好吧 我们有些医生觉得你可能有点疯狂
Well, some of us think that you might be a little crazy.
有点
A little.
有些人分不清疯狂与快乐的区别
Some people can't tell the difference between crazy and happy.
不管怎样 你完全有能力
Either way, you're perfectly capable
自己做决定
of making your own decision.
现在我要离开这个愉快的派对了
Now, I'm gonna leave this lovely party.
失陪了
Excuse me.
帮我一个忙好吗
Just do me one favor, will you?
音量不要太大
Keep the volume down.
很高兴认识你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
也很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
那是玛克辛的动脉血气分♥析♥报告吗
Are those Maxine's new ABG results?
不是
No.
如果你想聊聊
If you want to talk --
斯坦利夫人拒绝治疗 你为什么难过
Why are you so upset about Mrs. Stanley refusing treatment?
她已经癌症晚期 不久于人世
She has terminal cancer. She is dying.
医生也没办法
Doctors can't fix that.
我知道家人很爱我 但他们不了解我
I know my family loved me, but they didn't... see me.
除了奶奶
Except my grandmother.
她在安息日晚餐上和我四目相对
She'd catch my eye at Shabbat dinner
然后会做几个鬼脸
and make some ridiculous face
逗我笑 于是他们就让我回房♥间
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表