剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
So, this afternoon, we're talking about
风力可能上升为50英里每小时
50-mile-per-hour gusts possible.
很抱歉我冒昧而来
Sorry for crashing.
放射室那边没有电视
Radiology doesn't have a TV.
你喜欢看天气预报
You like The Weather Channel?
天气预报让我很放松
I find it soothing.
一起来看吗
Would you like to join me?
同时降雨量会显著增多
And we have more intense rainfall coming through,
可能导致部分地区发生洪涝灾害
and that's going to also lead to some flood potential.
对此我们必须采取措施
All of us are going to get into the action.
考虑到山区
You got the mountains.
我能把声音调小一点 调低4格
Would you mind if I lowered the volume by four output levels?
那样就完美了
That would be perfect.
加州北部的所有地区
All the areas around here in Northern California,
以及莫德斯托 斯托克顿 萨克拉门托
Modesto, Stockton, Sacramento.
旧金山的北部地区...
The northern part of San Francisco...
我觉得屏幕上的反光挺讨人厌
I find the reflection on the screen so distracting.
我赞同
So do I.
我能
Could I
这样做吗
do this?
护士让我过来
Nurse paged me.
有什么事吗
Is something wrong?
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我想留下这个孩子
I want to keep the baby.
既然你准备继续妊娠
Since you're continuing the pregnancy,
那么你需要手术 摘除催乳素瘤
we'll need to surgically remove the prolactinoma.
所以你们要在他脑部动手术
So, you'll cut into his brain?
最安全方式是通过鼻腔进行手术
Our safest option is to go in through the nasal cavity
该手术称为经蝶骨手术 简称TSS
in what's known as a transsphenoidal surgery, TSS for short.
比起其他手术方案 该手术创伤小
It's less invasive than our other option.
听起来还是很危险
That still sounds dangerous.
我已经做好决定了
I've made up my mind.
我有任何话语权吗
Do I get any say in this?
我们确实组建了家庭 但是我还没准备好
I'm all for us having a family, but I'm not ready to...
有孩子这事 谁都没准备好
No one's ever ready for kids.
昨天你说你从来没考虑过怀孕
Yesterday, you said that you never considered getting pregnant,
现在你却为了怀孕冒着生命危险
and now you're willing to risk your life for it.
我大概7岁时
When I was about seven,
拥有过一个小庇护所
I had this one refuge.
我把床单搭在两个椅子中间
I'd hang a quilt over a couple chairs
我带着我的两个玩具躲在其中
and hide out with my two buds,
小狐狸福克和小狮子绒绒
Foxie the Fox and Fuzz the Lion,
我曾想象着
and I'd imagine,
我是它们的爸爸
I was the dad.
它们是我的双胞胎孩子
And they were my twin little guys,
兄弟相亲
fraternal, obviously.
我们是一家人
We were a family.
变性之后 我就放下了那个梦想
When I transitioned, I put that dream aside.
至少放弃了自己生孩子的梦想
At least, as far as them coming from me.
但现在
But now...
无论我们是否准备好
whether we planned it or not,
这是我们的孩子
this is our baby.
我们多快进行手术
How soon can you do the surgery?
我会安排做图像引导核磁共振准备手术
I'll order an image-guidance MRI to get things started.
根据心脏核磁共振和心导管插入术
Based on the cardiac MRI and catheterization,
有两种治疗方案
there are two treatment options.
一种是部分切除术 就是开胸手术
Myectomy, basically open heart surgery,
另一种是室间隔酒精消融术
and alcohol septal ablation,
通过采用酒精
where we use the alcohol
杀死心肌的靶向部分
to kill targeted sections of the heart muscle.
哪一种你比较推荐呢
Well, what would you recommend?
第一种手术创伤性大 恢复更慢
The surgery is more invasive, tougher recovery,
但长♥期♥来看效果更好
but better efficacy long-term.
消融术危险系数小
The ablation is less dangerous,
但之后你可能还需要药物干预治疗
but you're more likely to need further medical interventions.
这样也算推荐
Now, you call that a recommendation?
两种方案都有利有弊
There are pros and cons to both.
你必须自己权衡
Uh, you'll need to weigh them.
你好好考虑
I'll give you some time.
你是一直想照顾别人吗 布朗医生
You always want to take care of people, Dr. Browne?
差不多
Pretty much.
我也是
Me, too.
你经营一家卖♥♥大♥麻♥的药店
Oh. Well, you run a marijuana dispensary.
并不是所有人用大♥麻♥为了吸毒
It's not all about getting people high.
可能不是 但是我想你大多数顾客
No, maybe not, but I'm guessing most of your clientele...
我的伯祖母露西曾患胰腺癌
My Great-Aunt Lucy had pancreatic cancer.
整整一年
A year, she hung on.
她都在苦苦煎熬
In agony.
大♥麻♥是唯一能够帮助她吃睡的东西
Marijuana was the only thing that helped her eat or sleep.
医生没给她开止痛药吗
Doctors didn't give her anything for the pain?
他们推荐布洛芬
They suggested ibuprofen.
你知道医生们
Now, you know doctors are 22% less likely
给黑人患者开止痛药的可能性
to give pain meds to Black patients
比给同样症状的白人患者要低22%
than to white patients with the same symptoms.
我是说 你和我 我们很像
My point is, you and I, we're a lot alike.
我们都是强大的黑人女性
We're both strong, Black women
在这个世界上给自己找出路
finding our way in the world,
但其中一人比另一人更懂医药
but one of us knows more about medicine than the other.
所以我想知道 你在我的情况下会怎么办
So, I'd like to know, what would you do in my situation?
开膛心肌切除术风险更大
The open myectomy is a bigger risk
但长远来看好处更多
but offers more long-term benefits.
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
我同意你说的 布朗医生
I'm with you, Dr. Browne.
帮我预约心肌切除术
Book the myectomy.
这是里奥·古铁雷斯的影像 给你要做的TSS
Here's the Rio Gutierrez imaging for your upcoming TSS.
请放在桌上
Set that on the table, please.
我...
I, um...
我注意到肿瘤在蝶鞍上扩散
I noted the tumor's suprasellar expansion
并且周围水肿 威利斯环张开
and surrounding edema and splaying of circle of Willis.
很有用
That is very helpful.
再见 莫菲医生
Bye, Dr. Murphy.
你安全了 肖恩 她走了
You're safe, Shaun. She's gone.
还没有
Not really.
德苏莎医生还在我脑海里
Dr. D'Souza is still in my brain.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
-什么时候 -什么
- When? - What?
我对她有各种想法
I have so many thoughts about her,
我还有很多问题想问里奥
and I have so many questions I want to ask Rio.
他会不会更高兴...
Wouldn't he get more pleasure for...
那些问题 你不应该问他
Questions you're not supposed to ask him.
那个吻 肖恩 你们什么时候接吻的
The kiss, Shaun. When did you kiss?
昨晚 在我梦里
Last night. In my dream.
如果我不能问问题 那我怎么弄明白
If I can't ask questions, how do I understand?
我的... 我的大脑...
My... My brain...
我... 我的大脑表现得和我希望的不一样
My... My brain isn't behaving the way I want it to.
我怎样让它停下来
How do I make it stop?
你被德苏莎医生吸引
You're attracted to Dr. D'Souza.
这有什么好烦的
Why does that bother you?
当我和卡莉在一起 却对莉亚有感觉时
When I was with Carly and had feelings for Lea,
意味着我应该和莉亚在一起
it meant I was supposed to be with Lea.
万一现在意味着我应该和德苏莎医生在一起呢
What if this means I'm supposed to be with Dr. D'Souza?
不会 你已经爱了莉亚好几年了
No. You've loved Lea for years.
这只是... 吸引
This is just... attraction.
但我对莉亚的爱不能把它驱走吗
But shouldn't loving Lea make it go away?
如果那样能行 亲密关系就简单多了
Relationships would be a lot easier if it worked that way.
你感到内疚
You're feeling guilty.
你带莉亚去吃顿特别点的晚餐吧
I say take Lea out for a nice dinner, something special.
然后告诉她我的动心
And tell her about my crush.
我需要让莉亚知道
I need to let Lea know.
-不 不 -你不需要
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表