剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
which was when the poll was sent out.
你们很精明
You are very astute.
我看见这里大肠扩张
I'm seeing diffuse dilation of the large bowel here.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
有钙化灶
Some calcified lesions.
肠壁也很薄
Wall's thin, too.
先天性巨结肠
Hirschsprung's.
我以为先天性巨结肠只有婴儿
I thought Hirschsprung's was a disease only babies
及儿童才会得
and young children got.
没错
It is.
但他得了
But he has it.
我们切除了你的结肠扩张部分
We treated the Hirschsprung's
来治疗你的先天性巨结肠
by removing the dilated part of your colon.
不会危及你的生命
It won't impact your life,
但是我们想要一个解释
but we would like an explanation.
莫菲医生不是说
Dr. Murphy doesn't mean
我们要你像专家一样做诊断
we expect you to be a diagnostician.
只是
It's just...
这种情况前所未有
this was kind of singular.
所以 你能不能想到
So, if you have any thoughts...
你的家族中是否有人突然出现了这些症状
Did anyone in your family suddenly develop these symptoms?
六个月前我在自己身上做了件前所未有的事
I did something singular to myself about six months ago.
我改变了我的遗传密♥码♥
I modified my genetic code.
我在因工作认识的中国研究者的指导下
I did a CRISPR procedure under the guidance of some researchers
完成了短回文重复序列的基因手术
I know in China through my work.
他们混合了一些物质
They put together a series of cocktails.
邮寄给我 苏菲帮我注射到
They FedExed them to be, and Sophie helped me inject them
骨髓里面
into my bone marrow.
为什么
Why?
如果你对短回文重复序列稍有了解
If you know anything about CRISPR,
就该知道胡乱改动基因组有多大的风险
you know how risky it is to tinker with your genome.
你不知道可能会弄出什么问题
You have no idea what problems you might let loose.
我需要优化我的端粒酶活性
I needed to optimize my telomerase activity.
这种酶负责修正
It's the enzyme responsible for correcting
细胞增殖的错误
cell replication errors --
本质上就是衰老的根源
essentially, the cause of aging.
你不能通过
You can't stop aging
改变端粒酶的活性来阻止衰老
through changing your telomerase activity.
或许会延长一点你的寿命
You might extend your life a little,
但锻炼也有相同的效果
but exercise -- it does the same thing.
风险小多了
Much less risky.
你的决定毫无道理
Your decision makes no sense.
延长几年寿命只是我的短期目标
Extending my life by a few years is only my short-term goal.
你知道医学发展得有多快
Look, you know how fast medicine is moving.
克隆技术并没有那么遥远
The day isn't that far away when cloning
到时候移植就会像换电灯插座一样简单
will make transplants as easy as switching out a light socket.
人工智能将开始有所突破
AI will start to make breakthroughs
我们无法预测 也无法理解
that we can't predict or understand.
医学知识会呈指数增长
Medical knowledge will rise exponentially.
现在出生的婴儿可以活到亲眼见证的那一天
There are babies born now who could live to see it,
他们可以活到一千岁
could live to be 1,000 years old.
也许更久 甚至永生
Maybe more. Maybe forever.
或者至少他们想活多久就能活多久
Or at least, as long as they want to.
我们的计划是观察短回文重复序列一年时间
So, our plan is to give my CRISPR a year
确保改变端粒酶是有效的
to make sure the telomerase change works,
然后再给她做手术
and then we'll do her.
我们会抽取你的骨髓样本
We'll aspirate a sample of your bone marrow.
看看能不能查出你到底干了什么
See if we can figure out what the hell you did.
我觉得喝咖啡不是个好主意
I don't think coffee's a good idea.
整个人类文明都依赖于它
Entire civilizations rely on it.
但你说的应该不是饮料本身
But I don't think you're referring to the beverage itself.
我觉得对第一年住院医师来说
I don't think it's a good idea for first-years
和第四年医师约会不太好
and fourth-years to go out.
以后的某一天你肯定要在我手下工作的
I am bound to supervise you at some point in the future,
要是想改变约会日期 事情就会变得很复杂
and it'd get complicated trying to change dates out,
事实上
and the fact is...
和同事约会通常不会有好结果
seeing somebody you work with rarely ends happily.
我很感激你想着我 但我...
So, I appreciate you thinking of me, but I --
原来你以为这是约会
Oh, you thought it was a date.
我还是个新来的
I'm still new here, and I thought it was
我本以为这是个彼此了解的好机会
a good opportunity to get to know each other.
喝咖啡是个完美的选择
Coffee's perfect because you're asking
因为你总希望别人对你做出最低限度的承诺
the least amount of commitment from another human being.
它连午餐都算不上
It's not even lunch.
如果你还是拒绝 那就算了
If it's still a "no," it's still a "no,"
但我愿意让你重新考虑一下
but I'll let you re-think your answer.
他说这不是约会
克莱尔 他说这不是约会
摩根 当然是约会
他只是为了挽回颜面才那么说的
He only claimed it wasn't a date to save face.
也许一切只是我的假设
Or maybe I just assumed.
但我为什么要假设
But why did I assume?
我不觉得我是个自恋狂
I don't think I'm some kind of narcissist
认为每个男人都想接近我
who thinks every man wants to get close to me.
或者我们都假设了这是场约会 因为它本来就是
Or we both assumed it's a date because it's a date.
真有趣 我喜欢做你的闺蜜
This is fun. I like being your bestie.
要办睡衣派对吗
Slumber party?
我搞了个投票来测试鸳鸯浴的受欢迎程度
I made a poll to test the popularity of shower sex.
我听说了
I heard.
我答了一些相关问题
I fielded some questions about that.
肯定的回答占大多数 但先别太激动 莉亚
"Approve" has won, but don't get too excited, Lea.
现在比分只是58对38
It's only 58-38,
还有一些复杂的含糊其辞的回答
with several complicated noncommittals,
显然我的态度很合理
so clearly my attitude is reasonable.
我们没有地方放...
We don't have room for a...
滑雪训练装备
skier exercise thing.
我把它们放在一起只是为了拍张照片
I'm only putting it together so I can take a picture
然后放到网上去卖♥♥
and sell it online.
如果你不想要 为什么还要买♥♥
Why do you have it if you don't want it?
是我前任寄来的
My ex sent it.
前任什么
"Ex"?
丈夫
Husband.
我当时把它留在阁楼
I left this thing in the attic
想先找到一个有足够空间的地方安顿下来
until I got settled somewhere with enough space.
那是十年前的事了
And okay, that was 10 years ago,
但这并没有妨碍到他
but it's not like it was in his way.
我们高中毕业没多久就结婚了
We got married, not for long, right out of high school.
他完全是个邻家男孩
Literally the boy next door.
我们青梅竹马 大家都很期待我们结婚
We grew up together. People expected it.
这是个天大的错误
It...was a big mistake.
我们很快就意识到了
We both realized it pretty quickly.
你为什么想要永生
Why would you even want to live forever?
你会无聊死的
You'd be bored out of your mind.
现在的我
The person I am now
和十四岁时的我相差甚远
is miles away from the person I was at 14.
我一年比一年更不像那个我了
I only get more distant every year.
学会理解
You learn to understand,
开始喜欢曾经讨厌的书籍
love books that you once hated,
有时还有曾经讨厌过的人
sometimes people you once hated.
曾经听不懂的音乐会变得奇迹般悦耳
Music that you didn't get the point of becomes magical.
一千扇新的大门将开启
And a thousand new doors will open.
我很期待这场冒险
I look forward to the adventure.
很遗憾 冒险并不总是充满乐趣
Sorry. Adventure's not always gonna be fun.
我预料四五十年后
I figure it takes 40 or 50 years
就能突破父辈们研究中的技术难点
just to get over the things your parents did.
只要我们活得够长
If only we lived long enough,
人类物种可能实现长足的进化
the human race might finally have a chance to grow up.
你穿多大的鞋
What size shoes do you wear?
38码
7 1/2.
艾伦博士鞋垫 让你如履云端
"Dr. Allen's Walking On Clouds Inserts."
产品名里加个「博士」 卖♥♥得都挺好
Putting "doctor" in the name is always good marketing strategy.
专业设计 有效防止磨脚发炎
They're designed to reduce inflammation
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表