剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
移♥动♥到了他的左脑
that migrated to the left side of his brain.
我们把之前那块碎片留在里面并没有错
We weren't wrong about leaving the other fragment in.
所以你们不称职不是因为那个
So you weren't incompetent about that,
而是因为完全遗漏了另一块碎片
just about completely missing this other fragment?
对
Yes.
但这块新的碎片并不稳定
But the new fragment isn't stable...
而且几乎肯定会继续造成损伤
and will almost definitely continue to cause damage.
所以你们会尽快把它取出来
So you'll remove it as soon as possible.
它太深了 取不出来
It's too deep to remove.
也就是说...
Which means...
你们要怎么办
you'll do what?
我们会一直给他用抗癫痫药
We'll keep him on anti-seizure meds
而且我们会密切监视他
and, uh, we'll monitor him,
希望有好结果
hope for the best.
监视
Monitor?
一个八岁的男孩快死了你们就只是监视他
An 8-year-old boy is dying and you're gonna monitor him?
如果他是你的孩子 你能接受吗
If this was your child, you could live with that?
-塔伦 他们尽力了 -他们什么都没做
- Taryn, they're doing their -- - They're doing nothing!
-莉亚 -没事
- Lea! - It's okay.
我没事 肖恩
It's okay, Shaun.
你们是一对
You're a couple?
我根据你对男友的看法
I made a decision about my son's life
决定了我儿子的命运
based on your opinion of your boyfriend?
塔伦 我很抱歉
Taryn, I'm so sorry.
分离腘动脉
That... Isolating popliteal artery.
下一步
Next?
横切血管
Incise vessel transversely,
使用导管完成栓塞切除术
use Fogarty catheter to complete the embolectomy,
用血管造影确认血流
confirm flow with the angiogram.
血还有多少
How's our blood?
用了最大剂量的促凝血剂
Maxing out on pro-coagulants,
抗血友病药 并回收
anti-hemophiliacs, and recycling
自体血回收机中的每一滴血
every last drop of cell saver suction.
我们还剩最后100毫升
And we're still down to our last 100 CCs.
其他医院呢
What about other hospitals?
280号♥公路发生了多车相撞事故
There was a multi-vehicle crash on the 280.
谁都没有多余的血了
Nobody has anything to spare.
我只能加快速度了
I'll just have to work a little faster.
除去导管
Removing catheter.
血压在下降
B.P.'s falling.
该死
Damn it.
导管撕裂了动脉 夹住并抽吸
Catheter tore the artery. Clamp and suction.
血不够了
There's not enough blood.
他的红细胞压积太低了 他要死了
His hematocrit is on the floor. He's dying.
你几小时之前就拿到检测结果了
You got your test results hours ago.
你得回家
You need to go home.
我不能回家
I can't.
梅森还在坚持
Mason is hanging on,
但我们已经用完了所有O型和A型的阴性血
but we have used up all the O-neg and A-neg blood.
我们从洛杉矶调了救伤直升机
We're having some medevaced from L.A.
那需要多久
How long will that take?
还需要几个小时
Another couple of hours.
你们觉得他坚持不了那么久
You don't think he'll last that long.
我们还抱有希望
We're hoping.
我是A型阴性血
I'm A-negative.
有时我们做不到
Sometimes we can't.
每位父母的当务之急就是
Every parent has an overwhelming need
保护他们的孩子免于灾难
to protect their child from horrors.
这就是为人父母的代价
It's the price of parenthood.
塔伦捐了两倍于常规输血量的血
Taryn donated twice the typical amount of blood
梅森把每一滴血都用上了
and Mason needed every drop of it.
今晚会很难熬
It's gonna be a long night.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
对 你应该跟我来
Yeah, you should come with.
-去哪里 -看过《糖果屋》吗
- Where? - Ever read "Hansel and Gretel"?
你就是在看这个
That's what you were reading?
我以为你在查文献
I thought you were doing research.
扫描显示没有碎片撕裂
The scan showed no sign that the fragment
主要大脑组织的迹象
tore major brain tissue,
而且它移♥动♥的过程中也没有造成明显的出血或血栓
and there are no significant bleeds or clots as it migrated,
这意味着它没有开辟出一条新路线
which means it didn't cut a new route.
它移♥动♥的轨迹是早已存在的
It took a trail that was already there.
好 这有什么用
Okay. How is that helpful?
它在脑脊液间隙
It weaved through CSF spaces or sulci
或脑实质之间的脑沟中穿梭
in between the brain parenchyma.
这样的话 它就会给我们留下线索
If so, it left us some breadcrumbs...
血红素会染色
Heme products staining.
沿路都会有颜色 我们可以用
...along the way, and we can use
刚性三毫米内窥镜
a rigid 3-millimeter endoscope,
找到它的轨迹 顺着这条轨迹
find the trail, and take that trail
我们不用伤害大脑就可以把子弹取出来
all the way to the bullet without damaging the brain.
这个可以喝 是低因咖啡
It's okay, it's decaf.
你不应该为自己的快乐而感到内疚
You shouldn't feel guilty about being happy.
我那时没觉得快乐
I didn't feel happy, not right then.
我觉得
I felt...
害怕
scared.
为我们吗
For us?
也为我自己
And for me.
你们俩那么不一样
You two, you're so different
而且都
and so...
如此愤怒
angry.
但你们都很坚强
But you are so strong,
而我...
and I'm...
你觉得自己不坚强吗
You don't think you're strong?
是的
No.
没有坚强到可以承受这种事
Not strong enough for this.
这事并不常见
This doesn't usually happen.
这事也不该发生
This isn't supposed to happen.
而且我们处理事情的方式
And the way we've been coping with it
跟我们是不是好父母没有关系
has nothing to do with whether we're good parents.
意志力并不重要 关键是同情心
Strength doesn't matter. It's compassion.
而且看你对待我们的方式
And...the way you've treated us...
你会是个好妈妈
you're gonna be a great mother.
梅森挺过来了
Mason made it.
多亏了塔伦
Thanks to Taryn.
伊森也挺过来了
Ethan made it.
多亏了朴医生
Thanks to Park.
他们在重症监护室里
They're in the ICU.
他们想见妈妈
They want to see their moms.
BGM: Small Leaf by Hayden Calnin
♪ Take my hand ♪
♪ And breathe small leaf ♪
♪ Short is the sting of this ♪
♪ Now push the folds of life to dust ♪
♪ Put eager hands to sleep tonight ♪
♪ To dream of places I've never seen before ♪
♪ Oh the whole world to call your own ♪
♪ Our home ♪
♪ Now step into a dark lit hole ♪
♪ Put thought into the words before the dawn ♪
♪ This begins to crack ♪
♪ And I thought you'd talk back to me ♪
♪ All on your own ♪
♪ All on your own ♪
♪ All on your own ♪
♪ All on your own ♪
♪ Done by the seeds of life ♪
♪ I'm coming back ♪
♪ Grace the days, the night, the now ♪
♪ You surely get it by now ♪
♪ That seeds don't grow without a cloud ♪
要给你买♥♥个奶酪汉堡吗
Buy you a cheeseburger?
已经午夜12点了
It's 12:00 a.m.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
I figure we should talk.
好啊
I'd like that.
你救了伊森的命
You saved Ethan's life.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
我当时已经准备走人了
I was ready to walk,
而且大多数人都会同情我
and most people would've felt for me,
支持我的决定
supported that decision.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表