剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Getting out of jail early,
面对一个他离开了一段时间的世界
facing a world he hadn't been in in a while.
要是他有负众望怎么办
What if he didn't live up to expectations?
要是他的水平不够打职棒怎么办
What if he wasn't good enough for the bigs?
但他一直拼搏 努力不懈
But he kept fighting. He kept pushing.
你之前想做这个手术
You wanted to have this surgery,
你一直拼搏 努力不懈
and you kept fighting and you kept pushing
一个又一个的医生拒绝了你
and doctor after doctor said no,
然后你终于找到同意做的医生了
then finally you found a doctor who said yes,
你现在却退缩了吗
and now you stop?
这讲不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我不觉得你是害怕
I don't think that you are afraid
手术会失败
that this surgery is gonna fail.
我觉得你是害怕手术会成功
I think you're afraid it's gonna succeed.
在过去几年里
For the last several years,
你本来可以上网课
you could've taken classes online,
为你的学位努力
worked toward your degree.
你本可以去旅游
You could've gone traveling.
你以为我以前没试过吗
You don't think I've tried?
你试过 好吧 但你失败了
Oh, you tried, okay, and you failed,
但是 伙计 你能有个好借口吗
but, man, did you have a good excuse.
现在你的手术成功了
And now you have the surgery and it's successful,
但你还在失败吗
but you still fail?
太可怕了
That's scary.
你现在应该看看镜子里的自己
Because now you got to look at yourself in the mirror
然后问自己
and you have to ask,
「变成这样是因为健康状况还是因为我自己」
"Was it my condition, or was it me?"
你知道我在哪儿过十岁生日的吗
You know where I celebrated my 10th birthday?
儿童医院
Children's Hospital,
我的脊柱注射了十三针类固醇
getting 13 steroid shots into my spine.
当我十一岁的时候
By the time I was 11,
我认识的人只有医生和护士
my entire social network was R.N.s and M.D.s.
我从来没有过工作
I've never had a job.
我从来没跟女生跳过舞
I've never danced with a girl.
我从来没有知心朋友
I've never even had a best friend.
我不知道怎么做一个正常人
I have no idea how to live like a regular person.
那又怎样
So what?
所以你的生活烂透了
So you'll suck at it.
加入俱乐部
Join the club.
如果你觉得是正确的 你可以拒绝手术
Say no to the surgery if that's the right decision.
但你对你自己要负责
But do yourself a favor.
不要因为害怕生活而拒绝手术
Don't say no because you're afraid to live your life.
我要支持你
I'm going to support you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在看你哦 你注意到了吗
I'm looking right at ya. See?
我注意到了
I noticed.
把你手♥机♥给我
Let me have your phone.
为什么
W-Why?
我注册了几百个点评账号♥给崔奇差评
I've created a couple hundred Yelp accounts to trash Tricky
我的IP地址已经用完了
and maxed out on my I.P. address,
所以我需要个新的
so I need another one.
你不能那么做
You're not allowed to do that.
他不能勒索别人
He's not allowed to extort people,
所以我只是反过来勒索他
so I'm just extorting him back.
一旦我威胁他我要放大招了
Once I threaten to unleash my arsenal,
他就会交出我的车
he'll hand over my car.
他甚至可能帮我把车洗好
He might even detail it for me.
我实际上不用发布任何东西
I won't have to actually post anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
肿瘤的最后一段紧贴着她的硬脊膜
This last segment of tumor is holding on to her spinal dura
贴得死死的
for dear life.
解剖剪
Fine dissecting scissors.
我可能参与了诈骗
I may be participating in fraud.
但我想支持我女友
But I want to support my partner.
如果你女友
If your partner wants you to do something
让你做你觉得不舒服的事就拒绝她
that makes you feel uncomfortable, shut it down.
不要失去理智
Do not enable crazy.
莉亚没有失去理智
Lea isn't crazy.
我们有时都会失去理智
We're all crazy sometimes.
只要有合适的诱因
Just takes the right motivation.
很显然有一个中间立场
There is an obvious middle ground.
如果你觉得你女友做错了
If you think your partner's doing something wrong,
就让她看看什么是正确的
help them see what's right.
该死 胶囊破裂 硬脑膜撕裂
Damn it. The capsule ruptured, and it tore the dura.
脑脊液泄露了
We have a C.S.F. leak.
我们应该尝试移植
We should try a graft.
割一些筋膜来加固硬脑膜
Harvest some fascia to reinforce the dura.
利姆医生
Dr. Lim?
就像我生日一样甜
Tastes like my birthday.
化验结果表明肿瘤没转移
Lab confirms the tumor wasn't metastatic.
你没有癌症复发
You're cancer-free.
大脑功能也很正常
And brain function is apparently fine.
总之 今天是个好日子
All in all, it's been a pretty good day.
十年了
10 years.
我错过什么好事了
I miss anything good?
没有
No.
那我为什么会醒来
So why'd I wake up?
我们在做检查
We're running tests.
曾经有这样的案例
There have been cases of anesthesia
麻醉后大脑复苏了
rebooting the dormant brain.
你的麻醉剂量很少 但还是有可能
Yours was light, but it still might have --
我们把它称作奇迹吧
Let's just call it a miracle.
好 最后一块骨头
Okay, last bone wedge.
好吧 让我们开始矫正他
Alright, let's start straightening him out.
如果你能说服这孩子去冒生命危险
You know, if you can talk this kid into risking his life,
你就能让任何人不再害怕
I'm thinking maybe you can talk anyone out of any fear.
我一直想让你别戴这些帽子
I've been trying to talk you out of those caps for years.
这些帽子是救命的 不是因为害怕
These caps save lives. No fear in that.
我不敢吃芝士汉堡
I'm afraid to eat a cheeseburger.
我妈对她的厨艺很自信
My mother, she was very proud of her cooking.
她告诉我们 我们不需要牺牲口味来保持洁食
She told us we didn't need to sacrifice taste to keep kosher.
洁食指符合犹太教教规的食材
至少不要像她在厨房♥里一样
At least not with her in the kitchen.
一想到我用别的方式
And it's crazy considering
拒绝她的信仰就很疯狂
all the other ways I've rejected her faith,
但如果我吃了一个芝士汉堡
but if I do eat one,
就感觉斩断了我和我妈最后的联♥系♥
it feels like I'm cutting my last lifeline to my mother.
我妈教了我弹吉他
My mom taught me how to play a guitar.
我们也有矛盾 很多
We had our problems, a lot of them,
但一起唱歌♥时 矛盾就似乎无所谓了
but everything seemed to be okay when we were singing.
她去世之后
Since she died, um,
我连琴盒都不敢打开了
I'm afraid to even open the case.
你应该还在上班 是想我了吗
It's the middle of your shift. You miss me?
我今早过得很糟
I had a bad morning.
我有个患者死而复生
My patient lived.
很惊人
That is surprising.
继续努力 你会慢慢习惯的
You keep being competent, you'll get used to it.
我得吃个冰淇凌
I need an ice-cream infusion.
自助餐厅有
The cafeteria has ice cream.
不是车厘子惊喜味的
Not Cherry Garcia.
听说你输给了一个新手
Heard you lost out to a Firsty.
给我的一天带来了点快乐
One bright spot in my day.
我把一切做到了最好 但还是不对称
I did everything perfectly, but it's still not symmetrical.
就像鼻部整形
Nose job.
它会在修补的时候改变 你得随着变化
It's changing as you fix it. You got to change with it.
安德鲁斯总是说对待计划的第一步
Andrews always said the first thing you do with your plan
就是先把它扔掉
is toss it out.
这就是我为什么不做整形择期手术
That's exactly why I didn't do a plastics elective.
或者你是一个前蓝领警♥察♥
Or you're a blue-collar ex-cop
害怕打破常规
who's afraid to color outside the lines.
你的第三腰椎做得很好
Your L3 vertebrae is perfect,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表