剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Spread the ribs more with Finochietto Retractor.
你真的会解雇布朗医生吗
Would you really fire Dr. Browne?
如果我找到了她做的证据 我会的
If I find evidence she did it, I will.
把肋骨盖住
Shingle the ribs.
但你和克莱尔是朋友
But you and Claire are friends.
专业责任先于友谊
Professional responsibilities come before friendships.
不是布朗医生做的
It wasn't Dr. Browne.
是我
It was me.
我给记者打的电♥话♥
I called the reporter.
为什么
Why?
别人在真真切切地承受悲剧
People suffered real tragedies,
而他却利用别人的痛苦敛财
and he used their pain to enrich himself.
但
But
为什么要承认
why confess?
你是我渴望成为的那种人
You're the kind of person I aspire to be.
布朗医生也是
So is Dr. Browne.
如果你们彼此失去了信任
If you two lost trust in each other,
对我们部门是莫大的损失
it would do a lot of damage to this department,
也伤害了让我们如此特别的东西
to what makes it so special.
我不想承担这样的后果
I didn't want to be responsible for that.
刷手出去
Scrub out.
缝合器
Stapler.
切支气管分支
Transecting the bronchial branches.
通过备份恢复系统
通过备份恢复系统
系统重启
停停停 停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!
请告诉我
Please tell me
你还没有转钱
you haven't made the transfer yet.
还没 但我正在授权
No. But I'm authorizing it.
把电脑打开
Turn your computer on.
你的员工号♥是你的临时密♥码♥
Your employee ID is your temp password.
谁记得员工号♥
Who knows their employee ID number?
我远程重启了所有授权用户
I remotely rebooted every authorized user.
所有
Totally.
百分之百
100%.
成功了
Successfully.
成像无损
Imaging's unscathed.
没有恶意软件 没有虫子 什么都没有
No malware. No worm. No nothing.
那些混♥蛋♥显然是在虚张声势
Bastards were obviously bluffing,
就像我说的那样
just like I told you.
你凭直觉就押上了整个成像部门
You gambled your entire imaging department on a hunch?
你知不知道这有多莽撞
Do you have any idea how reckless that was?
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你做的一切
Appreciate all you've done.
你不应该做这个决定
That decision was not yours to make.
如果你再敢越俎代庖
If you ever usurp my authority again,
我当场就解雇你
I'm going to fire you right on the spot.
-对不起 不过我... -你能不能...
- I'm sorry, but... I - Will you just...
-刚拯救了整个医院... -你能不能闭下嘴
- just saved the whole hospital... - Will you shush for a second?
等候表扬
Wait for the compliment.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得好
Well done.
不客气
You're welcome.
如果我再组织扑克之夜 你被邀请了
If I ever have another poker night, you're invited.
你需要每天早上和睡前
You'll need to take all three of these
服用这三种药物
every morning and before bedtime.
如果有需要 给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thank you for not giving up on me.
你不能就这样走了
You can't just leave.
我没被解雇过
I've never been fired before,
但大概就是这样吧
but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
我会去跟利姆说
I'll talk to Lim.
说服她再给你一次机会
Convince her to give you a second chance.
我不觉得她会那么做
I do not think she'll do that.
她本来都想辞退你
She was willing to fire you,
-尽管她那么喜欢你 -肖恩
- and she likes you a lot more than her. - Shaun...
没关系
It's okay.
跟你们俩一起工作这段时间我很开心
I've enjoyed working with you both.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果有什么我能帮忙的 随时打电♥话♥给我
if there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to call.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
但是我不想抱你
But I don't want to hug you.
手术很顺利
Surgery went well.
过不了几个月你就能重回赛场了
You'll be back to competition in a couple months.
是你做的吗
Was it you?
我可不敢为那件好事邀功
I can't claim credit for that good deed.
这个否认可不是很有说服力啊
Not a terribly convincing denial.
如果真想说服你 我会更努力的
If I cared about convincing you, I'd try harder.
我知道这一天一定会来的
I knew this day would eventually come.
我料想过自己会很脆弱
And I expected I'd feel vulnerable,
孤立无助
exposed.
现在就是
And I do.
但我没想到的是 同时我还会感到
But I also didn't expect that, you know, I'd feel
放松
relieved.
这感觉有点像我第一次在没有义肢的情况下
It's a little like getting back in the water the first time
回到泳池中
without my prosthetic.
我得很尴尬地单脚蹦到水边
I had to awkwardly hop to the water,
人们都盯着我
people staring at me.
但我一旦下了水
But once I got in, I...
我就感觉轻松了点
I felt a little bit lighter.
BGM: Falls (Reprise) by ODESZA, Sasha Sloan (feat. Sasha Sloan)
♪ Ever feel like you can't breathe ♪
♪ Does the water feel too deep ♪
♪ Lie awake 'cause you can't sleep without it ♪
莉维
Livy.
♪ Ever feel like you're alone ♪
♪ When You're lost, but you're already home ♪
你不准备跟大家告个别吗
You weren't gonna say goodbye?
♪ Lie awake 'cause you can't dream without it ♪
马库斯叔叔 我做不到
Uncle Marcus, I can't.
现在不行
Not now.
我很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry I let you down.
你没让我失望
You didn't let me down.
你让我很困惑
You confused me.
我知道你不是告密者
I know you're not the whistleblower.
-不是布朗医生说的 -我知道
- It wasn't Dr. Browne. - I know.
是我
It was me.
你
You?
为什么
Why?
那个家伙应该被告发
Exposing that guy was the right thing to do.
保护患者隐私是我们的一项重要义务
Patient privacy is an important obligation,
但不是唯一的
but it's not our only one.
我知道不会有证据 所以没人会因此被辞退
I knew there'd be no proof, so no one was gonna get fired.
没想到利姆会怪到布朗头上
Never expected Lim to blame Browne.
但我知道这不是你毁掉自己职业生涯的原因
But I know that's not why you destroyed your whole career here.
我怎么能帮你 如果我不知道...
How can I help you if you don't...
-我不要你帮我 -莉维
- I don't want your help. - Livy.
我从来没想过要成为一个医生
I never wanted to be a doctor.
但每次我想告诉我父母
But every time I tried to tell my parents,
我的教授还有你
my professors, you,
你们只是把我向前推 一直鼓励我直到我让步
you'd just push me and encourage me until I backed down.
我知道如果我能让自己被辞退
I knew if I got myself fired,
你就没法再鼓励我
there was no way that you could pep-talk me back
回归一个我不想做的职业
into a career that I don't want.
♪ Ever feel like it's too much ♪
我不想变得重要或者成功
I don't want to be important or successful.
我只想做我自己
I just want to be myself.
但我甚至还不知道自己是谁
But I don't even know who that is.
♪ Yeah, I swear I know what it's like ♪
而找寻的唯一办法就是斩断退路
The only way to find out is if I burn the bridges behind me.
♪ Maybe You don't know it, but it gets better ♪
♪ It's gonna be all right
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
♪ I'm never gonna leave your side ♪
你是一位坚强的 了不起的年轻女性
You are a resilient, amazing young woman.
♪ Everybody falls down, all the way down ♪
我等不及要看你能成为什么了
And I can't wait to see what else you become.
♪ You gotta get up, gotta get up ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表