剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我当时不知道
I didn't know that.
这叫逆行性失忆
It's called retrograde memory loss.
幸好这好像只是暂时的
Luckily, it seems to have been temporary.
她又清醒了
She's lucid again.
我们在给她做核磁共振和各种化验
We're running an MRI and lab tests
查明原因
to see what caused it.
谢谢你们告诉我这一切 我知道我只是...
Thank you for, uh, telling me. I know I'm just the...
你在乎她
You care.
也许我和埃莉之间的关系不总是那么完美 但
Maybe things with Ellie and I weren't always perfect, but --
很刺♥激♥
It was exciting.
我跟她在一起时就是这样
When I was with her...
以前从没有过这种感觉
never felt that way before.
她生病时我会照顾她
I took care of her when she was sick.
从没离开过
I never strayed.
我们做什么不重要
It wasn't about the things we did.
关键在于
It was -- it was about...
陪着她
being with her.
我需要她时 她也一直在我身边
She stuck by me when I needed her.
去年 我喝酒喝太多了
Last year, I was -- I was drinking way too much.
很难想象没有她的生活
It's hard to imagine being without her.
我根本无法想象没有她的生活
I just can't imagine being without her.
她稳定了
She's stable.
每小时一次神经检查 监测颅内压升高的迹象
Q-hour neuro exams and monitor for signs of elevated ICP.
你的电♥话♥ 朴医生
I believe you're getting a call, Dr. Park.
你是「鹦鹉头」 听到它该自豪
You're a Parrothead. Wear it proud.
我们能定几条规则吗
Can we just agree to have some limits?
比如不是我的所有东西都可以拿来开玩笑
Maybe not everything I own is fair game.
不
No.
好极了
Perfect.
相信我 一切牺牲都是值得的
Trust me, it'll be worth every damn bit of sacrifice.
这句话我已经说了两次了
I've said that twice now.
很多话你都说过两次 你的创意有限
You've said a lot of things twice. You have limited creativity.
事实是 这根本毫无创意
Truth is, it wasn't creative at all.
这是吉米·巴菲特的「天堂里的芝士汉堡」
It's from Jimmy Buffett's "Cheeseburger in Paradise,"
他的「八大名曲」之一 太有名所以连我都知道
one of his "Big Eight," so big, even I know it.
先生 你才不是「鹦鹉头」呢
You, sir, are no Parrothead.
米娅以前的副业是做木工
Mia does woodwork as a side hustle.
那是我们第一次去夏威夷时她给我做的
She made it for me on our first trip to Hawaii.
很可爱
Lovely.
等等 不对
Wait. No, that's not right.
是「可悲」
"Pathetic"?
你会扔掉所有跟过去的朋友和工作有关的
And do you toss away all mementos of
纪念品吗
past friends and jobs?
如果工作欺骗了我 我会向前看
If a job cheated on me, I might want to move on.
你上次跟人约会是什么时候
When's the last time you dated someone?
你上次表现得像个人是什么时候
When's the last time you acted like a human being?
所以是多年前了
So, years?
对 这次我肯定用对词了
Yeah, I definitely found the right word.
回家见
See you at home.
在团队中建立信任
你睡不着吗
You can't sleep?
想喝点热牛奶吗
You want some warm milk?
我妈大概有十八种治失眠的处方
My mother has, like, 18 "prescriptions" for this.
有些是真正的处方
Some of them are actual prescriptions.
我睡得着
I can sleep
但要搞清楚如何更好地管理新人
but need to figure out how to supervise better.
你今天晚上打算看几本
How many of these are you planning to read tonight?
只看每本书里相关的章节就行
Just the relevant sections of each.
科技公♥司♥的朋友总是看关于领导力的TED演讲
Tech bros are always watching TED Talks on leadership.
比看这些书省时间
That could be quicker than those books.
明天我们来个约会之夜怎么样
How about tomorrow, we have a date night?
我们为什么要搞约会之夜
Why would we need a date night
我们不是已经确定关系住在一起了吗
if we're in a relationship and living together?
因为那样会很有意思
Because it'll be fun.
我会安排明晚的约会的
I'll schedule date night for tomorrow.
好极了 想想我们能做什么
Great. Think of something for us to do.
有一个治失眠的方法对大多数人有用
There is one thing that helps most people sleep
我妈妈没告诉过我
that my mother did not tell me about.
怎样成为优秀的管理者
What makes a great manager?
有人说全靠规划能力
Some say it's all about planning.
有人说要有领袖魅力
Others, charismatic leadership.
第三种观点
A third group --
囊肿内有脂肪流出
Your temporary memory loss was caused by some fat
导致你暂时性失忆
that leaked from your cyst.
我们可以做开颅手术把它清除掉
We can remove it via a craniotomy,
但那样有失去更多记忆的风险
but there is a real risk of more memory loss.
也许还是永久性的
Maybe permanently.
我会失去哪些记忆
What will I lose?
手术之前的记忆
The time prior to the surgery.
几天 几周 也很可能是几个月的
Days, weeks, possibly months.
但如果我们不尽快手术
But if we don't operate soon,
大脑受损的风险只增不减
the risk of brain damage only grows.
我不能做手术
I can't do it.
我连自己要什么都不知道
I don't even know what I want right now,
不过我知道我不想让一场手术
but I do know that I don't want the decision about my marriage
迫使我作出关于自己婚姻走向的决定
forced on me by an operation.
拜托
Please...
想想别的办法
find another answer.
你们不太擅长你们的工作
You are not very good at your jobs,
而我不擅长教你们
and I'm not very good at teaching you,
那我们就一步步来 一次学一点
so we are going to focus on one step at a time.
你们有各自要掌握的技能
You will master each skill separately.
我列出了四百个技能
I've made a list of 400 skills.
我昨晚没时间全写完是因为
I didn't have the time to finish it last night because --
沃克医生 你去主攻体♥检♥
Dr. Wolke, you will be focusing on physical exams.
我给你列了给卡尔做的七项
You will find a list of the seven post-op tests
术后检查项目
to be conducted on Carl.
杰克逊医生 我给你找了些
Dr. Jackson, you will find relevant seminars
关于克服工作场所紧张情绪的研讨会
on conquering nerves in the workplace.
约会有什么好的活动吗
What are good activities for a date?
她喜欢什么
what does she like?
汽车 编程 「塞尔达传说:旷野之息」
Cars, coding, "Zelda: Breath of the Wild,"
白葡萄酒 彩虹糖 「鲁保罗变装皇后秀」
Sauvignon Blanc, Skittles, "RuPaul's Drag Race,"
露营
camping...
我在大瑟尔有过一次很浪漫的露营经历
I had a very romantic time camping in Big Sur.
我今晚就要约会
This is for tonight.
我没怎么约会过
I haven't gone on many dates.
但大家都喜欢看电影
But everyone loves movies.
痊愈的很好
Healing nicely.
没有红肿
No redness or swelling.
我要在刀口附近触诊一下
I'm gonna palpate around it now.
我要跟你道歉
Look, I need to apologize.
几天前不该提起你的私人生活
For bringing up your personal life the other day.
不用
No.
你没什么要跟我道歉的
You have nothing to apologize to me for.
你的体♥检♥表上下个项目是什么
So...what's next on your list?
检查腹腔是否有感染迹象
Checking for signs of infection inside your abdomen.
眼睛睁大
Open your eyes wider.
你有黄疸病的病状
You have signs of jaundice.
应该是肝脏在衰竭
I think your liver's failing.
出现新的动脉瘤在压♥迫♥肝脏
The liver is being damaged by a new aneurysm.
怎么会 是遗传易感性还是
How? A genetic predisposition or --
更有可能是因为我们切除第一个瘤体后
More likely, when we fixed the first one,
动脉上方压力增大
we increased the pressure upstream.
我们能做腹腔支架植入吗
Can we stent the celiac?
解剖起来太复杂
Anatomy's too tricky.
腹主动脉转流呢
Aortic to celiac bypass?
那样会有动脉上方形成新瘤体的风险
We'd just risk a new aneurysm forming upstream.
有可能 但是那样能解决眼前的问题
Maybe, but it solves the problem in front of us.
我们不手术干预的话他会死掉的
He'll die without an intervention.
不管我们用哪个方案他都可能死掉
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表