剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你的初级保健医生是对的
Your primary care doctor was right.
肿块在较小的一边
The mass is on the smaller side.
我们会用新片子再确认一下
We'll confirm with the new images,
但应该可以用药物控制住
but it should be manageable with medication.
不用做手术
No surgery needed.
我未婚夫能松一口气了
Well, my fiance will be so relieved.
他一直担心我在照片里会像弗兰肯斯坦一样
He's been worried i'll look like Frankenstein in all our photos.
还担心我可能会死
Also that I might die.
婚礼是什么时候
When's the big day?
六月
June.
你有垂体瘤
You've been dealing with wedding planning
还在筹划婚礼吗
on top of a pituitary tumor?
真该给你发个奖章
You deserve a medal.
另外我们的医疗记录系统
Our medical record system, on the other hand,
却把你归为了女性
it has you listed as female.
可能是因为宫颈刮片检查的关系
Probably because of the Pap smears.
软件显然得把跨性别者更新进去 深呼吸
Software clearly needs a trans update. Deep breath.
我帮你改好吧 省得以后麻烦了
I'll fix it so everything is correct going forward.
请确认你的性别和人称代词
Please confirm your gender and pronouns.
男性 他 谢了
Male, he/him/his. Thanks for asking.
是我们的软件太烂了
We're the ones with the messed-up software.
你早上拍的片子刚传上来了
Your scans from this morning were just uploaded.
在不到两周的时间里 肿瘤变大了一倍
In less than two weeks, the tumor's doubled in size.
BGM: Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Bob Crew, Bob Guadio
你好得令人难以置信
You're just too good to be true
让我难以移开我的目光
I can't take my eyes off of you
你就像人们向往的天堂
You'd be like heaven to touch...
34岁女性 扎拉·诺顿
34-year-old female, Zara Norton.
心动过速 神志不清
Tachycardic and delirious.
盖林医生 更新体征
Dr. Guerin, update vitals.
沃克医生 采血去做血常规和检查电解质
Dr. Wolke, draw blood for CBC and electrolytes.
我发现你停下了脚步
Now that I've found you, stay
瞳孔放大但有反应
Pupils are dilated, but reactive.
诺顿女士 你闻上去像是抽大♥麻♥了
Ms. Norton, smells like you've had some marijuana?
我刚在药房♥卸了一批货
Mmm-mmm. I just unloaded a shipment at the dispensary.
检查一下四氢大♥麻♥酚
Test for THC
做个全面毒理学检查
and a full tox screen.
我是个小贩
I am a peddler.
不是吸毒的
Not a user.
去做吧
Run it.
血压升高了 180/115
BP's elevated, 180 over 115.
这能解释她为什么神志不清
That could explain the delirium.
那听起来有些高 最好把药吃上
Ooh, that sound high. Better take my meds.
我从没忘过 不
See, I never miss a... Oh, no.
不 这不是
Oh, no, that's not it.
血压还在升高 210/120
BP's climbing, 210 over 120.
静脉注射1.25毫克依那普利拉
Enalaprilat, 1.25 milligrams, IV.
诺顿女士 你记得你的药叫什么吗
Ms. Norton, do you remember the name of your medication?
你可以叫我扎拉
You can call me Zara.
看到没 就写在这里
See? It say right here on the...
好了 别管药了 她没在服药
Okay, forget about the meds. She is not taking any.
这是未经治疗的慢性高血压
This is untreated chronic hypertension.
你要是错了呢
What if you're wrong?
如果她在为降压吃髓袢利尿药呢
What if she's on a loop diuretic for her pressure?
可能会造成肾衰竭的
This could cause renal failure.
她马上就要出现高血压危象了
She's heading into hypertensive crisis.
用血管紧张素受体阻断剂怎么样
What if we try an angiotensin receptor blocker?
它不会和其它药物起反应
No drug interaction.
血管紧张素受体阻断剂起效太慢了
Angiotensin receptor blockers work too slowly.
我给她打ACE抑制剂I'm giving her the ACE inhibitor.
血管紧张素转换酶抑制剂
血压下降了
BP's going down.
干得漂亮
Nice call.
良 医
第四季 第九集
最新的预算报告
Latest budget report.
知道 我收到PDF了
Yeah, the PDF's sitting in my inbox.
我在试着当没看见
I'm trying to ignore it.
于是我来了
And thus...
你坐下了
A sit-down visit?
只是想看看你最近怎么样
Just checking in, see how you're doing.
挺好的 你呢
Okay. You?
我吗 我还在消化这一年的事
Me? I'm... recovering from the year,
和大家一样
like everybody else.
疫情大流行 病例激增
Pandemic, the surge.
你一直都坚守在岗位上
You were here for every minute of every day.
肯定累坏了吧
It must have taken a toll.
在其位谋其职
It... comes with the territory.
你不觉得心力交瘁或是心烦意乱吗
You're not, uh, stressed or distracted?
我只是累
I'm... tired.
好 那也许你该歇一阵子
Okay. Well, maybe you should take some time off.
不用
No.
但谢谢你 我没事
But thank you. I'm fine.
你看起来可不像是没事
You don't seem fine.
我的工作表现有问题吗
Are there issues with my work performance?
没有 你工作上很棒
No, you do great work.
那我就不太明白为什么我们在说这个
Then I'm not sure why we're having this conversation.
因为我担心你
Because I'm worried about you.
因为其他人也在担心你
Because other people are worried about you.
遇到些困难并不丢脸
There's no shame in struggling a little bit.
如果你太顺风顺水了
You know, what would be weird is
那才奇怪
if you didn't struggle at all.
如果你需要咨♥询♥什么人 费用由医院来出
If you need to see someone, the hospital will cover the cost.
太好了 你替我买♥♥单
Great. You'll pay my bills.
那么对我名誉的损害呢 谁买♥♥单
And the damage to my reputation, who takes care of that?
我觉得看心理医生
I don't think that seeing a therapist
不会影响你的职业生涯
will affect your career.
站着说话不腰疼
Says the white guy.
好吧
Okay.
隐私保护不是虚设的
Privacy protections are there for a reason.
不用让人知道
No one needs to know.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for checking in.
-你感觉如何 -很好
- How you feeling? - Good.
要是能知道我怎么会在这里 就更好
Be better when I understand what landed me up in here.
你出现了急性的高血压危象
You had an acute hypertensive crisis.
我知道我血压高
Oh, I know my blood pressure's high.
我已经在吃药了
I'm already on medication for it.
你可能想知道是什么药
You probably wanna know what it is.
你包里没药
There's no medication.
我们要给你做一个超声心动图
We need to do an echocardiogram
确保你的心脏没有在这次急症中受损
to make sure your heart wasn't damaged in the crisis.
我没意见
Fine by me.
这是九折券
Here's 10% discount
在「Z&B天然」购买♥♥50美元以上商品就能用
on any purchase over $50 or more at Z & B Naturals.
Z是我 B是我的合伙人比尔
I'm Z. B is my partner Bill.
你每天在大♥麻♥堆里面
You're surrounded by pot all day, every day,
但你却从来没碰过吗
but you never touch the stuff?
怎么做到的 为什么
How? Why?
我不好这口
It's just never been my thing.
这名字对我来说太拗口了
The name always trips me up.
氯噻酮
Chlorthalidone.
是治高血压的
That's for hypertension.
好像还是满瓶
Yeah, bottle seems pretty full.
你吃了多久
How long have you been on this?
大概六个月 才重新装满的
About six months. Just refilled it.
每天都吃
Take it every day.
微笑
Smile.
歪头
Head tilt.
他也微笑
Now he smiles.
笑出声
Burst of laughter.
嗯
Yeah.
里奥·古铁雷斯 29岁
Rio Gutierrez, 29,
垂体瘤块本来可以药物治疗
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表