剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on The Good Doctor...
你想让我什么都不要做
You don't want me to do anything.
我每天每分每秒都和你在一起
I spend every minute of every day with you.
既然你觉得我们在一起是需要彼此忍♥受
Since you feel that our time together is something to be endured,
我就决定让你更自在些
I decided to make that easier for you.
你女儿很漂亮
Your daughter's beautiful.
你要赶快好起来 这样你才能抱着她
Needs you to get better so you can hold her.
我读到过冰冻治疗
I read about the CHILL study.
她是个合适的候选人 我会对她负全部责任
She's a good candidate. I'll take full responsibility for her.
告诉他 他会好起来的
Tell him he's going to be fine.
我做不到
I can't.
大部分用上了呼吸机的新冠患者
The majority of COVID patients
就再也离不开呼吸机了
who go on a ventilator never come off.
戴上口罩 马上
Put on a mask. Now.
是新冠 我们都暴露了
It's covid. We've both been exposed.
我妈妈有条项链
My mother had a necklace.
我会找找看
See if I can find it.
一切都会好起来的
Things will be okay.
早上好
Good morning.
早 肖恩
Morning, Shaun.
真希望你在这
I wish you were here.
我也是
Me, too.
紧急状态
第八周
急诊
早 达利赛
Morning, Dalisay.
早上起来体温40度
Woke up with a temp of 104.
我需要加热湿润的高流量氧气插管
I need heated, humidified oxygen on a high-flow cannula.
妈 慢点 让她先检查你
Mom, slow down. Just let her examine you.
怎么 好让她重复我刚说的话吗
Why, so she can find out exactly what I just told her?
雷兹尼克 你回来了
Reznick. You're back.
生病 好转 检测了两次
Got sick, got better, got tested twice.
总这样争强好胜
Always the overachiever.
雷兹尼克医生 她脉搏血氧值是90
Dr. Reznick, her pulse ox is 90.
我们得收你住院
We need to admit you.
我妈会没事吗
Is my mom gonna be okay?
别担心 我会没事的
Don't worry. I'm gonna be fine.
记住给我的番茄浇水
Just please water my tomato plants,
给达茜一个大大的拥抱 说奶奶很想她
give Darcy a big hug, and tell her Nana loves her so much
迫不及待想再跟她一起玩
and can't wait to play with her again real soon.
好的 妈
Okay, Mom.
犹豫得不错啊
Nice hesitation.
怎么不让他去给我的房♥子估个价
Why not just suggest he get my house appraised?
新冠肺炎警告
强制体温监测站
抱歉 花了好一会儿才找到
Sorry. It took a while to find it.
谢谢
Thank you.
能拿着项链 并留在我身边
Being able to hold this and keep it with me...
是种联♥系♥
It's a connection.
感觉她还在我身边
Like she's still here with me.
本集「良医」根据仍在持续的抗疫实情改编
致敬英雄
医生 护士及其他前线工作者 他们许多人为此献出了生命
尽好本分 戴好口罩
只是些东西而已 克莱尔 不重要了
It's stuff, Claire. It's meaningless now.
每个东西可能讲述了被打断的故事
Each one of these tells an interrupted story,
再也听不到的语♥音♥留言
a voicemail that'll never be heard,
一张购物列表 却再也烹饪不了的家常菜
a shopping list for a home-cooked meal that'll never be made.
真美
Beautiful.
为死者的家人做培根蛋酱意面
Cook spaghetti carbonara for a dead guy's family,
然后悲伤就会一扫而空
and the grief is gone.
你是来嘲笑我 还是来帮我的
Are you here to mock me or to help me?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
唐纳德·索金
"Donald Sulkin."
我们在降低
We're reducing the pressure
肺部的气压
of air going into his lungs
并监控他的氧含量
and watching his oxygen level.
目前状况不错 氧含量稳定
So far, so good. O2 steady.
好
Okay.
对 但他的呼气末二氧化碳含量在下降
Yes. But his end tidal CO2 is falling.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
比氧含量下降强 但强不到哪去
It's not as bad as his O2 falling, but still not good.
重新上压力支持通气
Turn the pressure support back up.
呼气末二氧化碳含量还是很低
End tidal CO2 is very low, not improving.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我认为他肺里有血栓
I think he has a blood clot in his lung,
导致气体交换困难
interfering with his gas exchange.
给他推肝素 先用滴注
Give him a bolus of heparin, start him on a drip.
带他去导管室
Let's get him to the cath lab.
-我们走 -出什么事了
- Let's go. - What's going on?
你们要把他带到哪去
Where are you taking him?
安德鲁斯医生
Dr. Andrews?
莫菲医生
Dr. Murphy?
马丁
Martin.
这是等渗压盐溶液 也就是盐水
This is isotonic saline, salt water.
四摄氏度
It's 4 degrees Celsius.
我要把它注入你的血液中
I'll run this into your bloodstream
直到你的体温降到34摄氏度
until your body temperature drops to 34 degrees Celsius.
我给你的麻♥醉♥药♥能让你
The paralytic I gave you will stop you from shivering
在低温使你的心脏 大脑和所有代谢减缓时
while the cold slows your heart, your brain,
不出现寒颤
all metabolic functions.
所有省下来的能量
All the energy saved there
都会被用于治疗你的肺
will go towards healing your lungs.
你的孩子在等着你
Your baby's waiting for you.
凯兰
未接来电
皮特 跟上他
Pete, follow him.
皮特 跟上他 他有斧子
Pete! Follow him! He's got the axe.
刚刚有人开枪打我
I was getting shot at.
掩藏好踪迹 重新装弹 然后去塔那边
Well, stay low, reload, and head for the temple.
别晃悠了
Stop messing around.
AG24 你怎么了 你还好吗
AG24, what's up with you? You okay?
我挺好的 我在凌晨三点
Yeah, yeah, I'm hunting for the legendary Tusk of Ganesh
打象神之牙这套传奇装备 因为一切都棒极了
at 3 in the morning because everything's just super.
我出不去家门 睡不着觉 上不了班
Can't go out, I can't sleep, I can't go to work.
新冠时期就这样 什么事都一团糟
Welcome to COVID. Everything sucks.
行 这话可真振奋人心
Great. Good... good pep talk.
你们都一个人睡吗
You all sleeping in an empty bed?
对
Yeah.
感觉就像我杀了条小奶狗
It's like I killed a puppy or something.
皮特 皮特 小心
Hey, Pete. Pete, heads up.
那个堡垒里很可能有...
The fortress is a perfect place for an...
行 皮特死了
Okay. Pete's dead.
你应该道个歉
You should apologize.
接着玩吧
Just play the game.
哪怕只是嘴上说说呢
Not saying you have to mean it.
我觉得你该道个歉
Just saying you should apologize.
你可真行
That's... that's great.
教我做伪君子
Be a hypocrite.
你结婚了吗
You married?
我才15岁
I'm 15.
那可真谢谢你分享的人生经验了
Oh, well, thank you for a lifetime of wisdom.
之前我女朋友无缘无故地对我发脾气
My girlfriend was pissed at me for something I didn't even do,
可我道歉了 所以现在我们和好了
but I said sorry, and now we're back together.
就算我是个伪君子
Maybe I'm a hypocrite,
我也是个有女朋友的伪君子
but at least I'm a hypocrite with a girlfriend.
快起来了 我们得中午前赶去市中心
Up and at 'em. We gotta be downtown by noon.
我们赶不上抗♥议♥活动了
Oh, yeah, we're late for the protest.
必须得解除州里得紧急状态
Gotta get this state opened up...
脉搏血氧是82
Well, pulse ox is 82.
其他指标看起来不错
Everything else looks okay.
当然 除了我的氧含量持续下降
Sure, other than my steadily declining oxygen levels,
我简直就是健康的范本
I am the picture of health.
咱们想想口号♥吧
Let's start making signs. Oh.
我想了一个
I'm thinking...
「不要践踏我杀你的权利」
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表