剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
有一次甚至缝合过心房♥肌袖
Even sutured the atrial cuff in one.
我参与过一次肝脏移植手术
I got to scrub in on a liver transplant once.
患者死了
The... The patient died.
你学到了什么
What'd you learn?
胆管渗漏远比出血难检测得多
That bile duct leaks are a lot harder to detect than bleeds.
很好 下次先说这一点
Good. Next time, I'd lead with that
而不是患者死亡
instead of the patient's death.
你们结束了吗
Are you all done yet?
怎么了
Why?
朴医生想让大家都去休息室找他
Dr. Park wants everyone to join him in the break room.
酒吧营业
总有一个地方是五点钟
我叫亚历克斯·朴
I'm Alex Park.
以前是业余武术运动员
I'm a former amateur martial arts competitor
曾经觉得和我爸健身房♥的一个职业拳击手过招
who once thought it'd be fun to spar with a pro boxer
很有意思
visiting my dad's gym.
而那个人是迈克·泰森
And that guy was, uh, Mike Tyson.
迈克·泰森是谁
Who's Mike Tyson?
拍过《宿醉》的那个
He's a guy from The Hangover.
养过老虎 脸上有文身
With the tiger and the tattoo on his face.
很好 你刚刚暴露了你又疯又老
Nice. You've just revealed you're crazy and old.
我把音乐剧《魔法坏女巫》看了五十多遍
I've seen the musical Wicked over 50 times.
包括旧金山预选 百老汇和芝加哥的演出
The San Francisco tryout, Broadway, Chicago.
我甚至在舞台之门夏令营看过
I've even seen a friend's boyfriend's niece play Glinda
一个朋友的男友的侄子扮演格琳达
at Stagedoor summer camp.
呆子 下一个
Nerd. Next.
我叫克莱尔·布朗
I'm Claire Browne.
我喜欢音乐
I love music,
但我讨厌音乐剧 我不
but I hate musicals, and, um, I don't...
我不想聊自己 肖恩说吧
I don't really like to talk about myself, so it's Shaun's turn.
我叫肖恩·莫菲医生
My name is Dr. Shaun Murphy.
我以前不喜欢音乐
I used to not like music,
但是我女朋友莉亚 她改变了我的想法
but my girlfriend, Lea, she changed my mind.
我还喜欢在电视上看气象频道
I also like to watch The Weather Channel on TV.
还有
And...
我觉得酸黄瓜很难吃
I think pickles are disgusting.
警♥察♥知道如何与上级相处
Cops know how to manage up.
但如何治下就不一样了
Managing down's another story.
他很成熟 有想法
Well, he's mature, thoughtful,
也不自负
doesn't have an ego.
莫菲也不自负
Neither does Murphy,
但你认为这样他就能管理新手医生吗
but do you think that qualifies him to supervise First Years?
莫菲很聪明
Well, Murphy's smart,
极其诚实 不墨守成规
brutally honest, has no regard for social convention.
比尔·贝利契克这样就能当球队主帅
It works for Bill Belichick.
爱国者队是全国橄榄球联盟史上
The Patriots are the most corrupt, dishonest organization
最腐♥败♥ 最缺乏诚信的组织
in the history of the NFL.
海鹰队才烂
Well, the Seahawks suck.
你在这里工作感受如何
So, how's your experience been here?
挺好的
It's been good.
你考虑过其他医院吗
Did you consider any other programs
还是说这里是你的首选
or was this your first choice?
这里是我唯一的选择
This was my only choice.
你为什么恨上帝
Why do you hate God?
其实
Uh, actually,
我不相信上帝的存在
I don't believe there is a God.
我觉得是因为你相信他讨厌同性恋
I thought maybe it was because you believed he hated homosexuals.
我 我觉得我们不该
I... I don't think this is something
在工作时间讨论这个
that we should be discussing at work.
为什么
Why not?
因为这很私人
Well, because it's personal.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
抱歉 你不能在工作场所问这个问题
I... I'm sorry, but you can't ask that question in a workplace.
朴医生希望我们多了解你们
Dr. Park, he wants us to get to know you.
不问私人问题的话 我怎么了解
How can I do that without asking personal questions?
我有一个女朋友 她对我很重要
I have a girlfriend, and she is very important to me.
这影响了我生活的各个方面
It affects my life in every way.
也许你在说她的声音有多烦人之前
Probably should've thought of that before you told her
应该先想到这一点
how much her voice annoyed you.
我说我不烦她的声音
I said it didn't bother me.
那 那是夸奖
It... It was a compliment.
我听到的是你批评了她的声音
What I heard is you criticizing her voice,
还把她妈妈扯进来
and you bringing her mother into it.
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
那布朗呢
What about Browne?
她当领导可能跟莫菲的问题一样多
She may have as much problem being a leader as Murphy,
还没有他的天赋
and without his gifts.
她有自己的天赋
She has her own gifts.
对 她擅长和患者及家属沟通
Yeah, dealing with patients and their families.
但与她共事并不稳定
But with her colleagues, she can be insecure.
我一直对她的果断抱有怀疑态度
Her assertiveness has always been a question mark for me.
他们都有需要改进的地方
They've all got areas that need improving,
但我在过去的几个月里 更了解了布朗一些
but I've gotten to know Browne a bit better these past few months.
她比看上去的要坚强
She's stronger than she looks.
你见过有人穿西装打领带
When's the last time you saw anyone digging
干体力活吗
a ditch in a suit and tie?
外科医生的工作不是体力活
Surgeons don't dig ditches.
而是帮助病人们度过他们人生中最脆弱的时刻
They help people at the most vulnerable time in their life.
如果你没完全准备好
And you shouldn't take the responsibility on
就不该去承担责任
if you're not fully committed to it.
你翻开了职业生涯的新篇章
You're entering a new phase in your career,
成了一名权威人士
position of authority.
我的衣着大概冒犯到你了
Maybe my clothes are making you feel disrespected.
不
No.
其实
The truth is,
我讨厌穿得人模狗样的
I just hate wearing anything that makes me feel like a suit.
好消息
Great news.
我成功让索温斯基明天来做麻醉了
I was able to get Sowinski on anesthesia for tomorrow.
为什么 弗利怎么了
Why? What happened to Foley?
没怎么 我只是觉得索温斯基更好
Nothing, I just think Sowinski's better.
这台手术我们绝对需要顶尖人员
And we definitely need the A-team on this.
对 我... 我同意
Yeah, I... I agree.
所以我才费尽心力把弗利弄来
Which is why I went out of my way to get Foley.
但是弗利在压力大的时候状态不好
But Foley doesn't do well under pressure.
-之前那次... -摩根
- Remember that time... - Morgan.
你别插手 你不是外科医生 这不归你管
You need to butt out. You're not a surgeon. This is not your job.
我应该在整个疗程中帮助我的病人
My job is to help my patient through the entire treatment process.
而索温斯基是最擅长移植手术的麻醉师
The best anesthesiologist for transplant surgery is Sowinski.
我和利姆也说好了 所以就是他了
And I've already cleared it with Lim, so that's who it's gonna be.
认了吧
Deal with it.
你生我的气了吗
Are you mad at me?
我当时说 我不讨厌你的声音
I said your voice doesn't bother me.
那是在夸你
It was a compliment.
你当时说的是 你非常喜欢我的胸部
Actually, what you said is that you love my breasts so much
所以只要戴上降噪耳机
that with the help of noise-canceling headphones,
你就能忍♥受我烦人的声音
you're willing to put up with my annoying voice.
没错
Yes.
这可不是在夸我
Not a compliment.
所以你生我的气了吗
So you are mad at me?
我没生气 肖恩 我只是有点忙
I'm not mad, Shaun. I'm just busy,
在努力阻止上亿的程序和黑客侵入我们的网络
trying to keep, like, a billion bots and hackers out of our network.
实际上 不 我没在干这个
Actually, no. I'm not doing that.
我要回家了
Gonna go home.
你现在想不想喝杯龙舌兰
You want to have some tequila, stat?
还剩下些披萨
We also have some pizza left.
不 我不想喝龙舌兰 也不想吃披萨
No, I don't want tequila or pizza.
那你一定是生气了
That must mean you're mad.
我只是... 有点难过
I'm just... upset.
也有点困惑
And confused.
我觉得你对此什么都做不了
And I really don't think there is anything you can do about it,
所以你就别试了 也别来烦我
so you just need to stop trying and leave me alone.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表