剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你放我走了
And you let me go.
-你不需要我的许可 -我知道
- You didn't need my permission. - I know.
我知道
I know.
但你知道那是我需要做的事
But you knew that it was something that I needed to do.
你还知道
And you also knew...
我很害怕
that I was scared.
丹妮 这不是波士顿
Dannie, this isn't Boston.
我不能t
I can't.
我不能让你走t
I can't let you go.
我知道
I know.
我想这就是我醒来的原因
I think that's why I woke up.
有件事我一直感到很内疚
Something that I have always felt guilty about.
哥斯达黎加
Costa Rica.
那是你梦寐以求的旅行
That was your dream trip.
你母亲病了
Your mother was sick.
不是很重
Not very.
但是你从没抱怨过
But you never complained.
取消了所有计划
Canceled everything.
你后来去过吗
Did you ever go?
没有你我怎么能去
How could I go without you?
因为你必须去
Because you have to.
为了我们两个
For both of us.
让我有这个念想
Let me have that thought.
纯粹的生活
Pura vida.
哥斯达黎加人常用的打招呼方式
丹妮
Dannie?
纯粹的生活
Pura vida.
想试着站起来吗
Wanna try and stand up?
你可以的
You got this.
不行 不行
No, no.
我怕我会摔倒
Okay, I'm afraid I'm gonna fall.
所以你才要试
That's why you got to try.
格拉斯曼医生
Dr. Glassman.
已经过了六点了
It's after 6:00.
你二十四小时营业
You're open 24 hours.
我没说我不营业了
I'm not saying I'm closed.
我是说过了正常营业时间
I'm saying it's after regular business hours.
要加五十块钱
There's a $50 fee for that.
我写了336条极差的评价
I've created 336 of the most scathing critiques
关于你和你的肮脏操作
of you and your sleazy operation.
所以把车还给我
So give me my car back,
否则我就发出去 让你关门大吉
or I'll post them and shut your ass down.
我可不买♥♥账 小蛋糕
I'm not buying it, Cupcake.
你不是法外之徒 我得另加
You're no outlaw, and I'm gonna have to add
200块的「不公平商业行为」费
a $200 "unfair business practice" fee.
我按下这个按钮
I push this button,
你就可以和「狡猾拖车」说再见了
and you can kiss Tricky's Towing goodbye.
现金还是信♥用♥卡♥
Cash or credit?
这次我没骗人
This time, I'm not lying.
肖恩 告诉他
Shaun, tell him.
现金
Cash.
这边
This way.
BGM: Italian Stallion by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
肖恩
Shaun.
开走 开走
Drive away! Drive away!
回来
Get back here!
开快点
Okay, drive fast.
我的天 肖恩
Oh, my God, Shaun.
好极了
Kick its butt.
怎么样
So?
是...
It's...
真的...
really...
真的很好吃
really good.
扣人心弦 请大家为特拉弗斯鼓掌
That was tight. Everyone give it up for Travers!
接下来是...
Next up is...
克莱尔
Claire.
你可以的
you got this.
好吧
Okay.
这首歌♥是我 我母亲教我的
this is a song my -- my mother taught me.
如果你不喜欢
So if you don't like it,
真为你感到惭愧
shame on you.
BGM: Crowded Table by Antonia Thomas
♪你可以握着我的手♪
♪ You can hold my hand ♪
♪如果你要放手♪
♪ If you need to let go ♪
♪我可以做你的靠山♪
♪ I can be your mountain ♪
♪当你的心情处在低谷♪
♪ When you're feeling valley-low ♪
♪我想有个家 餐桌边挤满了人♪
♪ I want a house with a crowded table ♪
♪大家围坐在火炉旁♪
♪ And a place by the fire for everyone ♪
♪我们敢于承担 仿佛依旧年轻有为♪
♪ Let us take on the world like we're young and able ♪
♪当一天终了 让我们聚在一起♪
♪ So bring us all together when the day is done ♪
♪如果你想要一座花♥园♥♪
♪ If you want a garden... ♪
我拿到杰弗的术后图像了
I got Jeff's post-op images.
一切看起来都很好
Everything looks great.
你做了了不起的事
What you did was phenomenal.
感觉一定很好
It's got to feel pretty good.
感觉很好
Feels great.
三个我拒绝了的患者
Three patients I turned down.
这个世界需要更多搞砸到一定程度的人
This world needs more people screwed up just enough
相信自己可以做到不可能的事
to think they can do the impossible.
♪餐桌边挤满了人♪
♪ Crowded table ♪
♪大家围坐在火炉旁♪
♪ And a place by the fire for everyone ♪
♪我们敢于承担 仿佛依旧年轻有为♪
♪ Let us take on the world like we're young and able ♪
你欠我七块钱
You owe me seven bucks.
这个只要六块钱
This costs $6.
送货费
Delivery charge.
我刚给你的房♥租加了二十块
I just increased your rent by $20.
♪大门常开♪
♪ The door is always open ♪
♪你的照片就在墙上♪
♪ Your picture's on my wall ♪
♪大家都有点疲惫♪
♪ Everyone's a little broken ♪
♪但都心有归属♪
♪ But everyone belongs ♪
♪心有归属♪
♪ Yes, everyone belongs ♪
他的表情太棒了
His face was awesome.
愤怒之极又有一点懵
Mostly blind rage with a sprinkle of bewilderment.
你像钢铁战士那样跳进车里是什么感觉
And how about you leaping into the car like the Man of Steel?
我伤到了膝盖
I hurt my knee.
这让你的行为更加精彩
Making what you did even more spectacular.
我真不敢相信你居然骗了那家伙
I can't believe you stiffed the guy like that.
我没骗
I didn't.
我付了他250美金 那是他应该得的
I paid him $250, which is what he was entitled to,
让他没理由报复
leaving him with no reason to retaliate.
这样很公平
That is fair.
莉亚...
Lea...
这两天...
you have been a bit...
...你有点疯狂
...crazy the last two days,
我需要帮你认清是非
and I needed to help you see what was right.
我是有点疯狂
I have been a bit crazy.
但其实不是因为车的事
But it wasn't really about the car.
两天前 我发现...
Two days ago, I found out...
肖恩...
Shaun...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
♪餐桌边挤满了人♪
♪ With a crowded table ♪
♪大家围坐在火炉旁♪
♪ And a place by the fire for everyone ♪
♪我们敢于承担 仿佛依旧年轻有为♪
♪ Let us take on the world like we're young and able ♪
♪当一天终了 让我们聚在一起♪
♪ So bring us all together when the day is done ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表