剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
而我们要想办法提醒慈善机构
and we need to figure out a way to alert the charity.
他假装得了癌症 这样他就能骗钱
He faked cancer so he could steal money,
和模特约会 把他的脸印在麦片盒上
date models, and get his face on a Wheaties box.
他没有骗钱
He didn't steal the money.
他都捐给了慈善机构
He gave it all to charity.
我不在乎他用钱做了什么
I don't care what he did with it after he lied
他可是欺骗了成千上万的人捐钱
and cheated thousands of people to get it.
他应该进监狱 而不是手术室
He should be in prison, not our OR.
我们能做到吗 拒绝治疗他
Can we even do that? Refuse to treat him?
我们一直都在拒绝治疗不依从的病人
We refuse to treat noncompliant patients all the time.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他显然不是第一个
I mean, he's obviously not the first patient
欺骗了你的病人
who's lied to you.
他不只是隐瞒自己抽了多少烟 喝了多少酒
He didn't just hide how much he smokes or drinks.
他拿人们的同情心当手段
He weaponized people's empathy,
而且他一直在圆自己的谎
and he kept pushing his lie
直到他成为某种国民英雄
until he was some sort of national hero.
这怎么会不让人生气
How does that not piss you off?
会的
It does.
但是我会在生气同时保持专业
But I can be pissed off and professional.
给他做术前准备
Get him prepped for surgery.
一个多器官链
A multi-organ chain.
我们得找
We need to find someone
想给自己心爱的人捐肾的人
who wants to give a kidney to their loved one
但是不匹配 而是和洁米匹配
but isn't a match, but is a match to Jamie.
受捐者则必须和瑞秋匹配
And the loved one has to be a match to Rachel.
我们要匹配血型 组织
We have to match blood and tissue types,
以及器官大小
as well as organ size,
而且肾和肝的检测要求不同
and kidneys and livers have different test requirements.
还需要另一个捐献者愿意接受
And we need another donor willing to do a surgery
比其原定手术
that's more painful and dangerous
更痛苦 更危险的手术
than the one they already signed up for.
难度加倍
Twice the challenge.
救治的人数也能翻倍
To save twice as many lives.
朴和我打电♥话♥问其他医院
Park and I will start calling hospitals.
亚舍 你继续在社交媒体上找
Asher, back to social-media stalking.
乔丹 查查本地的新闻报道
Jordan, check local news reports
还有网上的各个角落都搜一下
and any other corner of the Internet you can scour.
别进来
Stay back
别弄脏我的无尘室
or you're gonna contaminate my clean room.
我找到了一个错误
I found an error.
不是他们的 是我们的
Not theirs. Ours.
服务器上的序列号♥对不上
The serial numbers on the server didn't match up.
原来有个技术员把咖啡洒到一台服务器上了
Turns out one of my techs spilled coffee on a server,
他不想告诉我
didn't want to tell me,
所以把它换了 就在系统被黑前三天
so he switched it out three days before the hack.
他闯的祸可能是我们的救命稻草
His screw-up might just save our ass.
这个服务器没有加密吗
So it's not encrypted?
对 但是被咖啡和灰尘损坏了
No, but it is corrupted from the coffee and dust and dirt.
我在可回收垃圾里面找到的
I found it under a pile of junk in the recycling bin.
但我的「患者」要是大难不死
But if my patient pulls through,
我就能恢复网络
I'll be able to restore the network
一毛钱也不用付给那些黑客
without having to pay the hackers a dime.
太好了
That's great.
保险那家伙
The insurance guy came to an agreement
和黑客谈拢了 是不是
with the hackers, didn't he?
实际上 他说服他们
Actually, he negotiated them down
把勒索金额降低了
below the original ransom amount.
我还没批准
I didn't authorize it yet.
明早九点以前你还有机会修复网络
You have till 9:00 a.m. to get us back online.
好
Okay.
再做一个胸部CT
We will get one more chest CT,
然后我们就插入
and then we will insert
中心静脉导管和动脉导管
the central venous line and the arterial line
完成手术准备工作
to finalize your surgical prep.
你一定觉得我是个反♥社♥会♥的人
You must think I'm a sociopath, but...
不必解释
Don't even bother.
我没有去精心策划这些
It's not like I planned this all out.
事情就这么发生了
It just happened.
也就是说
You just forgot
在你大肆捞钱 结交名人的时候
the drunk driving on a motorcycle detail
你忘了你是因为酒后骑摩托才这样的
while you raked in cash and collected famous friends?
我回去读书了
I went back to school
拿到了公益金融学的工商管理硕士
and got my MBA in nonprofit finance.
我毕业后第一次面试的
My first interview after graduation
是一家很小的癌症慈善机构
was with this small cancer charity.
不知怎么的
And for some reason,
面试官以为我是因为癌症失去了一条腿
the woman assumed I lost my leg to cancer.
我没有纠正她
And I didn't correct her.
那是一瞬间的
It was a weak
懦弱 愚蠢
stupid moment.
不止一瞬间
It wasn't just a moment.
持续了很多年
It was years.
这些年里我在募捐
Where I was raising money,
帮助数千名癌症幸存者
helping thousands of cancer survivors.
我知道一旦真♥相♥被公诸于世
And I knew if the truth came out,
就什么都没了
that would all end.
过去十年
I have helped
我所帮助的人远远超过
far more people over the last 10 years
我所伤害的人
than I have hurt.
你明早一起来就做手术
You're scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你不是有个胸廓切开手术要准备吗
Don't you have a thoracotomy to prep for?
对 我就是想休息一下
Yeah, I just needed a break.
我没事
I'm fine.
「我没事」通常暗示着
"I'm fine" is a pretty reliable indicator
这个人有事
that someone is not fine.
我太差劲了
I suck at this.
我当时完全愣住了 差点害死那个病患
I completely froze, could've killed the patient.
我老是愣住 利姆知道的
I always freeze. Lim knows it.
我觉得自己像个骗子 因为
I feel like an impostor because...
我的确是
I am.
这个工作压力很大
It's a stressful job.
患者撒泼
Patient's being a jerk?
习惯就好
Get used to it.
外科主任不赏识你
Chief of Surgery doesn't appreciate you?
你就赢得她的尊重
Earn her respect.
如果你想当成功的外科医生
If you want to be a successful surgeon,
就得让自己更能经受捶打
you got to develop thicker skin.
我并不是
My skin's not...
收起情绪 回去工作
Suck it up and get back to work.
我做到了
I did it!
我现在高兴得想摔东西
If I had a mic, I'd drop it!
我修好服务器了
I fixed the server.
虽然还没有过去96天的记录
It's still missing the last 96 days of records,
但是已经没有任何恶意软件了
but it's totally malware free,
也就是说 修复网络只要
which means we can restore the network with...
只要三小时
with three hours to spare.
那机器蠕虫呢 就是屏幕上的那个东西
And the, uh, the bot worm, the thing on the imaging?
你怎么弄掉的
How did you get rid of that?
我没弄掉 但也用不着
I didn't, but I don't have to
因为我检查了每一行代码
because I went through every line of code,
都没有蠕虫病毒的迹象
and there's no sign of a worm.
他们明显是虚张声势
They were obviously bluffing.
明显吗 我没觉得明显啊
Obviously? It's not obvious to me.
那个网络保险代理人说得对
No, the cyber insurance rep was right.
这些人很业余
These guys are amateurs,
他们的技术要想
and the level of skill it would take
导致离线机器自毁
to cause an offline machine to self-destruct,
他们得是黑客里的西德尼·克罗斯比才行
they would have to be like the Sidney Crosby of hackers,
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表