剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
回家吧
Go home
去陪陪莉亚
and be with Lea.
克莱尔
Oh, Claire.
还好你在
I'm happy to see you.
记者已经发现我住院了
Uh, it seems the reporters have discovered I'm here,
可怜的卡尔要去编造一个可信的理由
so poor Cal has gone off to craft a believable explanation.
有哪些病是需要住院
So, what's something a person might be hospitalized for
同时又表明这个人「势不可挡」的
that says "I'm an unstoppable force"?
你想让我帮你找个好借口
You want me to provide you with a good lie?
没错
Yeah.
但你一定很害怕吧
But you must be scared.
害怕极了
I'm terrified.
我害怕的时候
You know, when I'm scared,
就会想起伊薇·辛克莱
I think about Evvie Sinclair.
我的高中毕业典礼上
You were the commencement speaker
是您做的开幕演讲
at my high school graduation.
我那时候人生一团糟
I was a bit of a mess back then.
对自己将来要做什么
I had no idea what I was gonna do with my life
能做成什么一无所知
or what I could do with my life.
那时你给我们讲了伊薇·辛克莱
And you told us about Evvie Sinclair,
先天患有特纳综合征 身材矮小
born with Turner Syndrome, small in stature,
面部畸形 口齿不清
facial abnormalities, speech impairment.
但她有着
But she just had
强烈的求知欲
a desperate need to learn.
在父母的反对下
And against her parents' wishes,
依然读了高中
she started high school.
后来
And...
后来我就在想
And I just remember thinking...
连伊薇能克服这么多困难
If Evvie can go through those doors
踏上坦途
and walk down those halls...
那天回家之后 我申请了十一所大学
I went home that day, and I applied to 11 colleges.
所以我成为医生
So, I am a doctor...
都是因为你
Because of you.
还有伊薇
And Evvie.
真是个好故事
That was a great story.
里奇·德马雷
Rickie Demarest.
卡尔的前辈 我的上一任竞选经理
He was my campaign manager before Cal.
总会编一些迷人的故事
He made up some lovely stuff.
你回来得很早
You're back early.
安德鲁斯医生让我回家
Dr. Andrews sent me home,
格拉斯曼医生说我们应该谈谈
and Dr. Glassman thinks we should talk.
格拉斯曼医生又不是咨♥询♥师
Dr. Glassman is not a counselor.
他只是个神经外科医生
He's a neurosurgeon.
有的时候还讨人嫌
And a sometimes annoying person.
我要泡点茶喝
I'm gonna make some tea.
你妈妈打来的
Oh. It's your mother.
-别接 别接 -你好
- No, no, no, no, no. - Hello.
你好 肖恩 还好吗
Hi, Shaun. How are you?
我 很好
I'm... well.
莉亚
Lea...
现在不方便接电♥话♥
can't talk to you now.
你们两个都在家 我想问问学步车
Oh, you're both home. I wanted to ask about strollers.
莉亚看中的那一款 有评价说
The one Lea likes, I read a review
前轮常常掉下来
that said the front wheel keeps coming off.
她肯定不会听 所以我发个链接过来
I'm sure she won't listen, so I'm gonna send a link.
你也应该看看
You should read it, too.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你肯定不愿意小女儿
You don't want your little girl
一头扎进人行道吧
pitching headfirst onto the sidewalk.
不
Oh, no.
那可不行
No. We wouldn't.
挂掉就好了
Just hang up. Just...
好的 我要挂了
Okay. I should go.
已经知道是个女孩了 我在想
And now that we know it's a girl, I was wondering...
我已经买♥♥了小恐龙图案的连体衣
I already bought a onesie with little dinosaurs on it.
可爱极了
Unbelievably cute.
可爱 没错
Mm. Cute. Yes.
看来不错
Okay, that sounds good.
我该去医院了
I am due at the hospital.
还有一句
Just a quick question.
既然不是男孩 恐龙就不能要了
Since it's not a boy, the dinosaurs will have to go.
-我 -小女孩穿什么好看呢
- I'm... - What would be nice for a girl?
我 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
有一件芭蕾舞鞋图案的
There's one with ballet shoes.
太愚蠢了
That's stupid.
为什么要换呢
Why would you have to change it?
女孩和男孩一样可以喜欢恐龙
A girl would like dinosaurs just as much as a boy.
恐龙很好 你可以闭嘴了
Dinosaurs are fascinating. You need to shut up.
肖恩
Shaun?
我们都知道 克拉克参议员很有冲劲
As you all know, Senator Clark is a very competitive person.
她在比赛中
She tore her meniscus while
扣球时撕裂了半月板
charging the net to return a drop shot.
那时正好遇上赛点 而她获胜了 她经历了
For the record, it was match point, which she won. She underwent...
我在想他签合同的时候会不会据理力争
I wonder if he negotiates employment contracts.
多亏有圣何塞圣文德医院了不起的医生们
And thanks to the terrific doctors here at St. Bonaventure,
不久她就能回归为各位而战
she will be back fighting for you before you know it.
克拉克参议员要感谢所有
Senator Clark wanted to thank all...
听到了吗 我们很了不起呢
Oh, did you hear that? We're terrific.
你肯定是 你从大脑里修复了她的半月板
You must be. You repaired her meniscus through her head.
她住院的原因不需要向别人解释
It's no one's business why she's here.
这就是我一直在等的理由
And there's the rationalization I've been waiting for.
如果你不喜欢她
If this was someone you didn't like,
这些性格缺陷会暴露一些深层问题
these character flaws would reveal some deep problem
有助于最终决策 但是
worthy of your eternal judgment, but since...
你是主任
You're head of department.
有时候说话肯定得委婉一些
I'm sure you've had to spin things sometimes.
委婉 当然
"Spin things"? Sure.
撒谎 没有
Lie? No.
最后举一个例子说明参议员克拉克怎么能够
Just one more example of how Senator Clark has been able...
刚才那是个很好的例子
And that was an example of both.
玛丽安没有醒
Marian isn't waking up.
为此
And to that end,
她已经在打电♥话♥发邮件了
she's already making calls and sending e-mails.
还有短♥信♥
Oh. And texts.
玛丽安·克拉克参议院正入院做手术
她叫我赶紧结束
She just told me to wrap it up.
我冲你妈妈大喊大叫
I yelled at your mother.
是
Yeah.
我误诊了一个病人
I misdiagnosed a patient.
所以他们让我待在家里
That's why they sent me home.
我的行为不正常
I'm not behaving normally.
我也是
Neither am I.
但对于我们的处境来说这也许是正常的
But maybe this is normal for where we're at.
格拉斯曼医生让我直面自己的损失
Dr. Glassman talked about "Facing my loss,"
但我不懂这是什么意思
but I don't know what that means,
即使我们能够面对
and even if we could face it,
难道我们不会无故受伤吗
won't we just hurt ourselves for no reason?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得悲伤是没有解药的
I don't think grief has an actual solution.
必须有 我不能一直这样
It has to. I can't stay this way.
克莱尔跟我聊过这个互助小组
Claire told me about this support group.
不知道我们是否能逼自己挺过去
I'm not sure we can just force ourselves past this.
脚冷是有原因的
The cold feet are not a coincidence.
如果做了经导管主动脉瓣置换术
If they do the TAVR procedure,
他们会杀了病人
they'll kill the patient.
因为另一个原因
For a different reason.
导丝就位
The guide wire's in place.
我准备放入心瓣了
I'm preparing to deliver the valve.
你们必须停下
Okay, you... you have to stop.
如果放入心瓣
If that valve goes through...
-出去 莫菲 -不要
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表