剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
She'll have good periods and bad periods.
但她必须时刻保持警觉
But she will always have to be on her guard.
她也要一直提防着你吗
Is she always gonna have to be on guard against you, too?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
慢性病会给感情带来压力
Chronic illness puts strain on relationships.
数据上来说 男人会更无法承受
Statistically, it is more often the man who can't handle it.
我们的婚姻与你无关
Our marriage is none of your business.
她的健康与我有关
Her health is my business.
而你的行为加重了她的压力
And your behavior adds to her stress.
你看着她 想象她已经不在了
You look at her, and you imagine she's gone,
这很难 我懂的
and that is hard. I get it.
她看着你的时候也是这么想的
She thinks the same thing when she looks at you.
我从没跟她抱怨过 我知道这不是谁的错
I never complain to her. I know it's nobody's fault.
你觉得她不知道你对这一切很苦恼吗
You don't think she knows you have trouble with all this?
每次有新情况发生
Every time something new happens,
她在想 这是不是压倒
she wonders, is this the straw
你们婚姻的最后一根稻草
that is gonna break your marriage?
你让她一直处于不确定的状态
You've got her living in a constant state of uncertainty.
这实际上就是压力的定义
That is practically the definition of stress.
这是个「挺起胸膛向前飞」讲座吗
So, this is the "straighten up and fly right" lecture.
不
No.
我是
I am...
我是告诉你 最好安排离婚的时间
I'm telling you to consider how best to time your divorce.
汉娜会遇到很多新的问题
There are gonna be a lot of new issues dropping on Hannah,
如果你最终还是要离开
and if you're gonna end up leaving anyway,
你现在应该开始计划了
you should start planning now.
-我没想离开我太太 -我的建议是
- I don't want to leave my wife. - My best advice?
尽你所能帮助她熬过下一轮治疗
Help her through this next round of treatment as best you can,
然后离开
and then get out.
和一个需要太多的人在一起生活很不容易
It's hard living with someone who needs so much.
我知道某一刻你觉得自己一无所有
I know you feel there is a point where you have nothing left,
准备脱身离开
where you're ready to break.
只是别在她最需要你的时候开口
Just...don't break when she needs you most.
在那之前就离开吧
Get out before that happens.
怎么在读五年前的文章
Reading an article that's five years old?
格拉斯曼医生曾参与过一项
Dr. Glassman was once involved in an experimental attempt
用短回文重复序列技术治疗帕金森的实验
to treat Parkinson's with CRISPR technology.
-但失败了 -那这篇文章是又旧又没用了
- It failed. - So, it's both old and it didn't work?
格拉斯曼医生希望他的失败能提供一些思路
Dr. Glassman likes his failures to be informative.
所以他的文章都会长一些
That's why his articles are longer.
你会担心失去你爱的人吗
Do you worry about losing the people you love?
因为我们无法阻止自己改变
Because we can't stop ourselves from changing,
也就是说我们可能会不再爱一个人
which means we might stop loving someone,
或者他们不再爱我们
or they might stop loving us.
这是非常糟糕的事
It is a very bad thing.
的确
It is.
所以没有人能永远感到安全
So, no one can ever feel...safe.
如果你从未有安全感 你怎么能继续走下去
How can you keep going if you never feel safe?
有时候不改变也同样危险
Well, sometimes, not changing is just as dangerous.
那你怎么知道什么时候该做什么呢
So, how do you know when to do what?
如果你找到答案了 记得告诉我
If you find the answer to that, let me know.
-我有答案了 -是吗
- I have it. - You do?
格拉斯曼医生用水痘带状疱疹病毒
Dr. Glassman used varicella zoster virus
作为传播途径 并没有奏效
as the delivery mechanism, which didn't work.
他当时的首选是单纯性疱疹
His first choice was herpes simplex,
但是这项技术
but the technology was not up
无法将他们的DNA包装进病毒
to putting their DNA package into it.
这项技术进步了
The technology has improved.
现在可以做得到
It can be done.
使用传统的治疗方法
Using conventional treatments,
我们已经无计可施
there's nothing more we can do for you.
这种痛苦会永远存在 可能还会更糟
The pain will be permanent, and it could get worse.
我并不是一个受制于传统的人
Well, I've not been one to be limited by the conventional.
我们认为我们可以逆转短回文重复序列
We think we can reverse the CRISPR.
你们想逆转我的手术 我的端粒酶变化
You want to reverse what I did? My telomerase change?
他们想让你不再疼痛
They want to stop your pain.
小菲 这只是暂时的
Soph, it's temporary.
能管多久 40年吗
What is it, 40 years?
这没什么 我们的生活就在前方
That's nothing. Our real lives are ahead of us.
听我说 只要痛不死就行
Hey, look, as long as this doesn't kill me,
我已经做了正确的决定 不管之后多糟糕
I've made the right choice, no matter how bad things get.
不
No.
我愿意连续几个小时锻炼 禁食
I was willing to exercise for hours and fast,
戒掉所有的糖和酒精
to give up all sugar and alcohol
做所有我们需要做的事情
and do all the other things that we needed to do
就为了一个我知道可能永远不会到来的未来
to get to a future that I knew might never come.
但是现在 你要我看着你
But now, you're asking me to watch you suffer
下半辈子受苦
for the rest of your life.
你是一个乐于改变的人
You're the one who embraces change.
变回那个和我一起快乐生活的人吧
So, change to the person who can be happy with me...
就现在
here and now.
医生们 能在外面等一下吗
Doctors, would you mind waiting outside?
为什么她想让我们出来
Why did she want us to leave?
我觉得她在下最后通牒
I think she's delivering an ultimatum.
BGM: One More Second by Matt Berninger
♪ The last time... ♪
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
似乎总有别的东西
It seems there's always something else
是我必须放弃的
that I have to give up.
但这不像戒糖和戒烟
But this isn't like sugar or cigarettes.
你不可能一下子就挺过去
You won't get over this in a hurry.
不
No.
一千年也不会
Not in 1,000 years.
♪ And the way we talked last night? ♪
你没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
艾伦在上班 但应该有辆出租车在等着
Alan's at work, but there should be a taxi waiting.
我就不说再见了 布朗医生
I won't say goodbye, Dr. Browne,
因为我可能很快就会再见到你
'cause I'll probably be seeing you again pretty soon.
♪ Baby, don't lie to me ♪
我让你的出租车先走了
I sent your cab away.
对不起 我没能早点来
I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner.
我得向我的合伙人展示提案
I had to present a proposal to my partners.
♪ Just give me a little more time? ♪
♪ Give me a little bit of warning? ♪
♪ Baby, I'm gonna be fine ♪
我把我在公♥司♥的股份卖♥♥给他们了
I'm selling them my share of the business.
♪ When I figure out where I'm going? ♪
你还有什么想做的事吗
Is -- Is there something else you want to do?
♪ Why can't you just tell me? ♪
有
Yes.
♪ What you're doing here ♪
我想成为你的丈夫
I want to be your husband.
♪ Don't be cruel, if you're leaving me ♪
我以前
I realized I was so...
特别害怕以后会失去你
afraid of losing you in the future...
我现在就已经在失去你了
I was losing you now.
♪ Give me one more second to dry my eyes ♪
♪ Give me one more day to realize ♪
♪ Smoke's in our eyes or in the distance ♪
♪ Either way, we're gonna miss it ♪
♪ Give me one more year to get back on track ♪
♪ Give me one more life to win you back ♪
♪ Smoke's in our eyes or in the distance ♪
♪ Either way, we're gonna miss it ♪
很抱歉
Sorry.
我听说你的风险投资联♥系♥人退出了
I hear your VC contact decided to quit the business.
他做了正确的事
He did the right thing.
♪ Baby, don't lie to me ♪
你知道吗
You know...
我的脚疼死了
my feet are killing me.
♪ If it ain't me, come on ♪
♪ Just give me a little more time ♪
♪ Give me a little bit of warning ♪
♪ Baby, I'm gonna be fine ♪
♪ When I figure out where ♪
♪ Give me one more second to dry my eyes ♪
♪ Give me one more day to realize ♪
♪ Smoke's in our eyes or in the distance ♪
我愿意 和你成为朋友
I'm open. To being friends.
那太好了
That's great.
我也愿意 无论我们的关系是什么
I'm open, too, to wherever this goes.
是友谊
It's going to friendship.
明白
Understood.
但是生活中处处充满变化
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表