剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
他甚至都没有试着做一个好父亲
He didn't even try to be a good dad.
你为什么这么肯定他没有
How can you be sure he didn't?
也许他确实试过了却没成功
Maybe he did try and he couldn't.
如果你觉得某些事重要 你就会想办法让它成功
Well, if something is important to you, you make it happen.
那要是做不到呢
But what if you can't?
要是你想与你的孩子连接
What if you're trying to connect with your child
就是行不通呢
and it just doesn't work?
对于还不认识的人
It is difficult to feel something
很难感觉到什么
for someone you don't know yet.
你想知道你父亲是什么样的人吗
Do you want to know what kind of man your father is?
你们为什么 为什么要给我截肢
Why... Why would you do this to me?
我说了我愿意冒险
I told you I was willing to take the risk.
我不愿意
I wasn't.
我爱你 我不能拿你的生命冒险
I love you. I couldn't risk your life.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我在你身边
But I'm here.
我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
我们会渡过这关的 小玛
We're gonna get through this, My.
我们会好好的
We'll be okay.
我睡很多但还是觉得累
I sleep all the time and I'm still tired.
你上一次排便是什么时候
When was your last bowel movement?
说不好 几天前吧
I don't know. A couple days.
肖恩 你来这儿干什么
Shaun, what are you doing here?
-笑一下 -什么
- Smile. - Uh, what?
你牙缝里有东西
There is something in your teeth.
肖恩
Shaun.
你吃很多黑甘草吗
Do you eat a lot of black licorice?
-是的 -你不该吃那么多
- Uh, yes. - You should stop.
过量摄入黑甘草会引起钾水平降低
Eating too much black licorice can lower potassium,
造成疲乏和便秘
which causes fatigue and constipation.
别吃了
Stop eating it.
就这样
That's it?
是的
Yes.
莉亚不想让我陪她去产检
Lea doesn't want me at her OB-GYN appointment.
等候室里有一位女士
There's a woman in the waiting room
长了一颗很有趣的痣
with a very interesting mole.
曼蒂出生那年
The year Maddie was born,
我参加了双倍多的手术
I took on twice as many surgeries.
我 我躲在医院里
I... I hid at the hospital.
我害怕惹我太太生气
I was afraid that I was gonna piss off my wife.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
惹我女儿不开心
Upset my daughter.
我以为你很享受当爸爸
I thought you liked being a dad.
我是很享受 我
I did. I...
我只是觉得我不太擅长 我
I just didn't think I was very good at it. I...
我也不是自然而然地学会的 不像
It didn't come naturally to me. Not like...
不像脑部手术
Not like brain surgery.
我错过了许多
I missed a lot.
有时候我想着 如果我给她裹过被子
Sometimes I think if I had been there for the swaddling
给她换过尿布 给她...
and for the changing of the diapers and...
看她蹒跚学步
See her first steps, you know?
肖恩 帮你自己一个忙
Shaun, do yourself a favor
尽可能地参与这些点滴
and be there for as many moments as you can.
圣何塞圣文德医院
东门
走观光路呢吗
Taking the scenic route?
车在修 优步又来得太慢
Car needs brakes and Uber's taking forever.
象棋哥们超酷
Chess guy's super cool.
他准备康复期间教我彼得罗夫防御
He's gonna teach me Petrov's Defense while he heals.
我不是故意要在安德鲁斯面前让你难堪
I didn't mean to take things so far in front of Andrews.
我是有点反应过度了
I guess I had a tiny overreaction.
有时候... 我们可以对对方好一点
It's okay for us to be nice to each other... Sometimes.
回家吗
Headed home?
要是你想 我不介意有人陪我
I wouldn't mind some company, if you're up for it.
看吧
See?
好好的 多好
Nice is good.
有时候
Sometimes.
你家见
I'll see you at your place.
利奥呢
Where's Leo?
我不知道
I don't know.
我问他这样就够了吗
I asked him if this could be enough.
我对他来说...
If I could be...
他爱我
He loves me.
我是知道的
I knew that.
但这不够
But not enough.
我想我也是知道的
I suppose I knew that too.
只要他在这里 我就不会考虑其他人
As long as he was here, I would never make room for anyone else.
所以我让他走了
So I asked him to go.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我想肯定有很多好男人
I'm sure there are a ton of great guys
愿意和一个独腿的
who'd want to be with a one-legged,
有慢性鼻出血的失业前舞者在一起
unemployed former dancer with chronic nosebleeds.
很久以来我都好恨你
I've been mad at you for so long.
我...
I...
我都感觉不到其他情绪
That I couldn't feel any other emotion.
只有愤怒
Just anger.
恨你
Angry at you.
也恨我自己 一辈子都默默地期盼
Angry at myself for secretly wishing
你会出现在我的门前
you would turn up on my doorstep my entire life.
我以为我已经长大了
I thought I'd outgrown it.
但今天你上手术台的时候
But when you went into surgery today...
我没有感觉到愤怒
I didn't feel anger.
我感到...
I felt...
害怕
Fear.
好好休息
Get some rest.
等你好些了 你...
When you feel better, you...
你可以带我去吃巧克力蛋糕
You can take me for rocky road.
那仍是我的最爱
That is still my favorite.
我爱你
I love you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你来了
You came.
你好
Hello.
我是肖恩·莫菲
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
我是孩子的爸爸
I'm the dad.
很高兴认识你 孩子爸
Nice to meet you, Dad.
我们刚开始
We just got started.
-你上了哪所医学院 -肖恩
- Where did you go to medical school? - Shaun.
她墙上没有挂文凭
Her diploma is not on the wall.
我想了解一下
I would like to know.
做孩子爸就好了
Just be the dad.
坐那儿 安静点 没什么事做
Sit there, be quiet, do nothing.
那是...
Is that the...
是胎心
That's the heartbeat.
在那里
Right there.
我们有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
我们有宝宝了
We're having a baby.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表