剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
利姆医生完成得很好
Dr. Lim did an excellent job.
克莱尔和艾伦医生也一样
So did Claire and Dr. Allen.
血管正在愈合 但仍然脆弱
The vessel is healing, but still vulnerable.
此外 婴儿需要类固醇来加速肺部发育
Also, the baby needs steroids to speed lung development.
我们将在24小时和48小时内复查超声波
We will recheck the ultrasound in 24 and 48 hours.
在那之前 我们所能做的就是观望和等待
Until then, all we can do is watch and wait.
还好我知道高速无限网络的密♥码♥
At least I know the password to the good Wi-Fi.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果你在搜索
If you're researching
哪种类固醇最有效...
which steroid is most effective...
我不是
I'm not.
我想把注意力
I'm trying to take my mind off of the baby
从孩子会出什么问题
and what can go wrong
以及其他我无能为力的事情上移开
and all the other things I can do nothing about
然后专注于我能做好的事情...我的工作
and focus on something I can do well...my job.
有效果吗
Is that helping?
可能会
It could be.
去做你的工作
Go do your job.
机器人辅助
Robotic-assisted left anterior
左前胸腔镜摘除心脏装置
thoracoscopic removal of a cardiac device.
谁想和我一起写论文
Who wants to write the paper with me?
如果有效的话
Assuming it works.
肖恩
Shaun.
还以为你不会加入我们
Wasn't aware you'd be joining us.
这个手术很有趣也很复杂
This surgery is interesting and very complicated,
而且我一点也不关心病人
and I don't care about the patient at all.
这似乎是分散注意力的好方法
It seems like an excellent distraction.
你总是可以用另一个视角看世界
Can always use another set of eyes.
我为莉亚感到抱歉 如果有什么我能做的
I'm sorry about Lea. If there's anything I can do...
不 你不能
No, you can't.
作为一年级的住院医师
As a first-year resident,
你是这里资格最浅的医生之一
you're one of the least-qualified doctors here.
装置周围的疤痕
There's more scarring around the device
比成像显示的更多
than the imaging showed.
我们得先把它剥离 再把它取下来
We're gonna need to free it before we can remove it.
止血钳已装载
Clamp is loaded.
让我们从流出管开始
Let's begin with the outflow cannula.
看看病人能不能耐受
We'll see if our patient can tolerate it.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
心电图很好
EKG is good.
心电图很好
EKG is good.
太棒了
This is excellent.
我全神贯注
I am completely focused,
不去想莉亚或者我们可能会失去孩子
not thinking about Lea or how we could lose the baby.
胎心率125
Fetal heart rate is 125.
母亲的血压是110/60 生命体征正常
Mom's B.P. is 110 over 60. Vitals are normal.
有液体泄漏 所以艾伦医生检查了胎膜早破
There was some fluid leakage, so Dr. Allen checked for PROM.
阴性 没有宫缩
Negative, and no contractions.
确认一下是羊水
Let's confirm it's amniotic fluid,
然后测试固液比
then test for an L&S ratio
看看肺对类固醇的反应
to see how the lungs are responding to the steroids.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel?
我不懂医 但如果我是辆车
I don't speak "doctor," but if I were a car,
液体泄漏会是个问题
fluid leakage would be a problem.
手术后羊水会轻微渗漏
Amniotic fluid can leak slightly after surgery.
这只是我们需要持续关注的事情
It's just something for us to keep an eye on.
好吧
Right.
等等看
Wait and see.
-泰迪医生在哪 -谁
- Where is Dr. Ted? - Who?
肖恩给孩子带来的玩具 刚才还在这里
The toy Shaun brought for the baby. It was right here.
什么样的母亲会弄丢孩子的第一只泰迪熊
What kind of mother loses her baby's first teddy bear?
莉亚 没事的 可能是哪个护士
Lea, it's fine. One of the nurses probably...
不 不是
No, it's not.
-没事 只是… -他在这里
- It's fine, it's just... - He's right here.
谢谢
Thank you.
在医院里 努力保护你的孩子
Being in the hospital trying to protect your child
是一种可怕 难受 孤独的感觉
is a terrifying, awful, lonely feeling,
而作为一个医生 我没法说什么能让它好转
and there's nothing as a doctor I can say to make it better.
但作为你的朋友
But as your friend,
我可以让你知道你并不孤单
I can let you know you're not alone.
伊莎贝尔和我一直在努力建立一个家庭
Isabel and I have been trying to have a family.
我快记不清做了多少试管婴儿
I've almost lost track of how many IVF cycles.
人们过来问情况如何
People come over and ask how it's going.
我们说「接近了」 不管是什么意思
We say, "Getting close," whatever that means.
基本上这只是一个设计好的答案
Mostly, it's just an answer designed
让人们不再问问题
to get people to stop asking questions.
我从小就很害怕
I've been scared since I was a kid.
如果我可以做得更好
If I could just be better,
成为更好的女儿
a better -- better daughter,
更好的学生 更好的医生
better student, a better doctor,
那我就能阻止坏事发生
then I could stop bad things from happening.
但当梅伦德斯去世后 我终于明白了
But when Melendez died, I finally realized
你不能掌控生命
that life is not something you're supposed to control.
你应该分享生命
It's something you're supposed to share.
怀孕八个月时
Eight months pregnant,
米娅和我就计划好了一切
Mia and I had everything planned.
待产包 去医院的备选路线
Bags packed, alternate routes to the hospital.
米娅的羊水是在商场里破的
Mia's water breaks at the mall.
一切都没有按照我们的预期进行
Nothing went the way it was supposed to go.
但那仍然是我一生中最美好的一天
And it was the best day of my life.
我以为我准备好了 但当我失去朱尼尔时
I thought I was ready, but when I lost Junior...
我花了很长时间才停止自责
It took a long time for me to stop blaming myself.
一年之后 我养了只猫
A year later, I got a cat.
那很有用
That helped.
你失去了一个孩子 却养了只猫
You -- You lost a child, and you got a cat?
朱尼尔是我的乌龟
Junior was my tortoise.
是我的第一只宠物
First pet I ever owned.
你应该一开始就这么说
That should've been at the beginning of the story,
艾伦医生
Dr. Allen.
又不是我没关门
I wasn't the one who left the gate open.
你的乌龟跑了
Your tortoise ran away?
你的羊水水平很稳定
Your amniotic fluid levels are stable.
这很好
That is good.
我们得做个计划以防你的羊水在商场破了
We need a plan in case your water breaks at the mall.
我觉得你特别担心这个是因为听说...
I take it that's a specific concern you heard about from...?
朴医生说他妻子...
Dr. Park says his wife --
别跟人聊天了
Stop talking to people.
好
Okay.
我觉得接下来有三个手术可以帮助我
There are three surgeries I'm thinking of using
分散注意力
to distract me next.
一个是胆囊切除术...
One is a gallbladder removal...
-听着很无聊 但... -肖恩
- which sounds very boring, but it... - Shaun.
什么
Wha-- What...?
下肢肿胀和气短
Lower extremity swelling and shortness of breath
是肺栓塞的症状
are symptoms of a pulmonary embolism.
呼叫布朗医生
Page Dr. Browne!
恭喜你 斯坦利夫人
Congratulations, Mrs. Stanley.
手术很成功
The surgery was a success.
成功感觉像是我被卡车碾过了
Success feels like I've been run over by a truck.
手术总会有些负面影响
Surgery takes a toll.
你会收到一套术后护理指导
You'll get a set of instructions for post-op care.
健康食物的选择 受限制的活动等
Healthy food choices, limiting activities...
我可以帮你把这些指导
And I can throw those instructions
扔到垃圾桶里 或者你也可以自己扔
in the trash for you, or you can do that yourself.
我们会给你一些止痛药和抗生素
We'll give you something for the pain and some antibiotics
以防手术部位出现小感染
for a small infection around the surgical site.
然后你就可以回到舞池了
Then you'll be back to the dance floor,
让低血压和心律不齐见鬼去吧
low blood pressure and erratic heart rhythm be damned.
我来
Let me.
我不会把我的迪奥口红交到别人手上
I-I don't turn over Rouge Dior to just anyone.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表