剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你自从癌症康复后就一直很冲动
You've been impulsive ever since you recovered from cancer.
你离开外科 开始看门诊
You quit surgery to start a clinic,
跟我最喜欢的咖啡师约会过几次后就结婚了
married my favorite barista after a few dates,
我猜这些事都无法让你开心
and I'm guessing none of it made you happy.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
除了开董事会 我们很少聊天
We barely talk to each other outside of the board meetings,
而现在 你突然就能看穿我的灵魂了
and now, all of a sudden, you can see into my soul?
我爱我的妻子 也爱我的工作
I love my wife. I love my work.
很好
Great.
但你还是觉得空虚 对吗
And you still feel empty, don't you?
我觉得你是害怕
I'm thinking you're scared
这辈子会错过什么
something's missing from your life,
所以你一直在尝试
so you keep reaching.
你会接手其他外科医生都不愿碰的病例
You take on a case no other surgeon will touch.
这一切都很吸引人
As fascinating as all this is,
但我觉得杰弗里不太在乎
I don't think Jeffrey really cares all that much
-我们为什么要做这个手术 -他应该在乎
- why we're doing the surgery. - He should.
因为你的动机会影响你的能力
Because your motives are affecting your ability
让你无法♥正♥确评估手术是否值得冒险
to properly assess whether that surgery is worth the risk.
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for the input.
你应该在12点15跟我一起吃午饭
You were supposed to meet me for lunch at 12:15.
现在已经12点23了
It's 12:23.
我不是第一个被崔奇刁难的人
I'm not the first person Tricky has shafted.
他真是实至名归
He's earned his name.
我正在收集我能找到的所有投诉
I'm gathering every complaint I can find,
如果当时你支持我 我就不用这么做了
which I wouldn't be doing if you'd backed me up.
所以不吃午饭了
So no lunch.
你生我气了吗
Mm, are you mad at me?
你生我气时就不看我
When you're mad at me, you don't look at me.
虽然 你现在看我了 所以也许你不生气了
Although, you are now, so maybe you're not.
我向我男友寻求支持
I turned to my boyfriend for support,
他却把我晾在一边
and he hung me out to dry,
所以只能说我很失望
so let's just say I am disappointed.
我说的是实话
I told the truth.
这不是诚实的问题 而是是否支持我的问题
This isn't about honesty. This is about having my back.
我们现在是个团队 肖恩 为共同的目标努力
We're a team now, Shaun, working together for a common goal.
而现在 我们的目标就是把我的车拿回来
And right now, our goal is to get my car back.
那你就得付350美元
Then you need to pay $350.
我一分钱都不付
I'm paying nothing.
他是个强盗
He is a pirate,
我要把他公之于众
and I'm going to expose him to the world.
多巴胺特异性摄取没有增加
No increased dopamine-specific uptake.
不是大脑产生的
It's not coming from the brain.
这意味着它肯定是我们停止供氧时
Which means it must've come from the adrenal glands
肾上腺分泌的
when we shut down their oxygen supply.
向下扫描肾上腺
Move down to adrenals.
令人钦佩 为他妻子哀悼十年
Impressive -- to mourn his wife for 10 years.
他不是在哀悼她
He's not mourning her.
只要她活着他就不能哀悼
He can't as long as she's alive.
丹妮陷入了昏迷
Dannie is stuck in limbo,
介于生死之间的迷境
somewhere between life and death.
他也是
So is he.
如果做一个好伴侣有时限
If there are time limits to being a good partner,
是不是也有道德上的限制
are there also ethical limits?
就算他们做错了 是不是也应该支持他们
Should you support them even if they've done something wrong?
你是说昏迷的病人可能抢了银行吗
You think maybe the coma patient robbed a bank?
很棒的不在场证明
Good alibi.
莉亚做了什么
What did Lea do?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
支持她
Support her.
不管你同不同意他们的做法
Whether you agree with them or not,
好伴侣就该支持他们
the job of a good partner is to be supportive.
而不是去
As opposed to, say,
找外科主任解决争执
resolving disputes by running to the Chief of Surgery.
也不是肾上腺引起的
It's not coming from the adrenals either.
在那
There it is,
但不是由器官引起的
but it's not coming from an organ.
是一个肿瘤引起的
It's coming from a tumor.
丹妮得癌症了
Dannie has cancer.
外国童谣 寓意破损的东西难再修复
你可以理解为和「矮胖子」一样
You could say we're doing a kind of Humpty Dumpty,
只是这次
only this time,
我们会把你修复好
we're actually going to put you back together again.
不过不要太激动了
Don't get too excited, though.
安德鲁斯医生想和我们讲一下现实情况
Dr. Andrews wants to give us a little reality check.
如果一切顺利
If all goes well,
你会恢复有限范围内的运动能力
you'll have a restricted range of motion
依靠助行器行走
and be dependent on a walker.
如果不顺利 有瘫痪的风险
If all doesn't go well, there is a risk of paralysis
鉴于可能会大出血
and, given the potential for massive blood loss,
有很小的几率 你可能撑不过手术
there's a small chance you might not survive the surgery.
但你有一个很棒的医疗团队
But you have a great team
还有世界最顶尖的神经外科医生之一
and one of the top neurosurgeons in the world.
所以你说呢
So, what do you say?
真的要做了
This is really happening.
没错 明天一早
Yes, sir. Tomorrow morning. First thing.
抱歉 格拉斯曼医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Glassman.
我不 我做不到
I can't -- I can't do it.
她脊椎上有个副神经节瘤
She has a paraganglioma abutting her vertebrae.
她之前的抽搐不是脑部活动增加的表现
Her twitch wasn't a sign of increased brain activity.
只是肿瘤刺♥激♥神经产生的反应
It was just a reaction to the tumor irritating her nerves.
我们可以关掉生命维持系统
We can take her off life support.
这个癌症是什么状况 能治吗
What about this cancer? Is it treatable?
手术是唯一的办法
The only treatment would be surgery,
而且肿瘤的位置也不好
and it's in a difficult location.
如果你们不移除它 会怎么样
Well, what happens if you don't remove it?
它是恶性的
It's malignant.
丹妮会在几个月内死去
Dannie would die within a couple of months.
那你们就必须给她做手术
Then you have to operate.
她可能会死在手术室里
She could die in the O.R.
在这你还能握着她的手
rather than here with you holding her hand.
我们重新检查过她的脑电图了 没有变化
We rechecked her E.E.G. There's no change.
有变化的
There was a change.
拇指动了就是变化
Uh, the thumb movement was a change.
癌症和多巴胺也是
And the cancer and the dopamine were changes.
别的也可能会变
Something else could change,
而也许那就是能让她醒来的变化
and maybe that's the change that'll wake her up.
伊莱斯 她的身体不行了
Elias, her body is dying.
除非我们不管
Only if we let it.
我放弃过她一次 我不会再放弃了
I gave up on her once. I'm not doing that again.
我把你的出院手续拿来了
I've got your discharge paperwork.
抱歉我浪费了你的时间
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
我以为我准备好了 我也知道会有危险
I thought I was ready for this, and I knew it was dangerous.
虽然我的人生并不完美
Hey, look, my life isn't perfect,
但还没糟到我想冒着生命危险去改变
but it's not so bad that I want to risk throwing it all away.
你听说过盖茨·布朗吗
You ever hear of Gates Brown?
六八年老虎队的左外野手吗
Left field for the '68 Tigers?
对
Yes.
我爸有他的棒球卡
My dad had his baseball card.
你♥爸♥跟你说过他的故事吗
Your dad ever tell you about his story?
第一个发现他才华的是个狱警
First person to recognize his talent was a prison guard.
他帮他提前一年假释出狱
He helped him get out of prison a year early on parole
让他能去打职棒
so he could play professional baseball.
我经常会想盖茨·布朗
I think about Gates Brown a lot.
当我要做艰难
Whenever I have to make a-a tough,
艰难抉择的时候
really tough decision,
我会想他当时该有多害怕啊
I think about how scared he must've been.
去老虎队打球吗
Playing for the Tigers?
那是梦想成真吧
It's a dream come true.
真厉害
Real scary.
提前出狱
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表