剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
It's "saving," not "savings." That's grammatic...
什么 我怎么知道什么是废话
Wh... How am I supposed to know what is pointless?
事实就是事实
Facts are facts.
行吧行吧 这样也行不通
Okay, okay, okay. This isn't gonna work.
我们可以在今晚剩下的时间里
We could spend the rest of the evening
教肖恩处理琐事的技巧
teaching Shaun the fine but trivial art of how to finesse trivia.
但真正的问题
But the real problem
不是闲聊和家庭争吵
isn't gonna be small talk and family bickering.
真正的问题是 当莉亚的父母
The real problem is what happens when Lea's parents
对女儿表示出真正的担心时会发生什么
express real concerns about their daughter?
-担心什么 -所有家长都会有的担心
-What concerns? - Concerns any parent would have.
你们还不是特别熟
You two barely know each other,
你们恋爱也没多久 现在你们就同居了
you haven't been dating very long, now you're living together.
这段关系发展得太快了
This relationship is moving too fast.
你错了
You're wrong.
我记得你说过不能和你♥爸♥爸争执的
I thought you said we shouldn't argue with your dad.
那不是我爸爸 那是格拉斯曼
That wasn't my dad. That was 100% Glassy.
你不能为晚会上可能出现的差错做准备
You can't prepare for how these evenings can go wrong.
家里充满惊喜
Families are full of surprises.
就像你怎么都不喜欢莉亚
Like how you don't like Lea.
我从没那样说过
I never actually said that.
新医生 通宵上班
A first-year all-nighter.
勾起了一些回忆啊
Brings back memories.
当然 我没经历过
Not of myself, of course,
但是那些失败者认为熬夜加班
but of the losers who thought staying up all night
在笔记本上流口水会让他们看起来更像个好医生
drooling on their laptops made them look like better doctors.
所以 治好癌症了吗
So, cure cancer yet?
我想找到一种新的方法来修复破裂的食管
I'm trying to find a new way to repair a ruptured esophagus.
「用肋间肌瓣加固胃底」
"Fundic reinforcement with intercostal muscle flap."
相当先进
Pretty cutting-edge stuff.
但为什么不做分流
But why not go with diversion?
那样更安全
It's a lot safer.
因为「安全」这个词平凡又无聊 就像我一样
Because "safe" is ordinary and boring. Like me.
我叔叔认为我需要一场胜利
My uncle thinks I need a win.
取胜的唯一办法就是一鸣惊人 像乔丹一样
And the only way to do that is to be impressive, like Jordan.
有道理
Makes sense.
你赞同吗
You agree?
赞同艾伦医生一鸣惊人吗 对啊
That Dr. Allen is impressive? Yeah.
人人都知道
And everybody knows that
因为艾伦医生确保人人都知道
because Dr. Allen makes sure everybody knows that.
她和你的叔叔
She and your uncle are cut
一模一样
from the same fashionably high-end cloth.
所以我并不只是想成为一个更好的医生
So, I don't just need to be a better doctor,
我需要成为一个完全不同的人
I need to be a different person.
你应该想从做一个
You might want to start by being a person
对自己不那么愧疚的人开始
who feels a little less sorry for themselves.
要么你是一个笨拙 反复无常的孤独者
Either you're an awkward, inconsistent loner
对你最好的品质仍然感到恼怒和愧疚
who's irritatingly apologetic about your best qualities,
要么你是一个聪明的外科医生
or you're a quietly brilliant surgeon
谁无视你就要自担风险
whom others ignore at their own peril.
如果你是第一种人
If you're the first one,
现在就辞职 别再浪费资源了
quit now and stop wasting resources.
如果你是第二种 继续做那种人吧
But if you're the second, be that.
或许还得更大声点
Maybe a little louder.
克莱尔 我们该开始了吗
Claire should we start?
主菜 开胃菜 配色方案
Centerpieces, appetizers, color schemes?
你别告诉我你中午在酒店
Please tell me that you're at a hotel in the middle of the day
是因为你有外遇
because you're having an affair.
没有安排手术
There were no surgeries scheduled,
所以我想帮忙
so I decided to volunteer to help.
怎么帮忙
How helpful. Hmm.
我们可以用一半的时间做完工作
We can get the job done in half the time
还能省点时间聊天
and still have time to talk.
或者我们可以直接聊
Or we can just talk.
我不是再做个后空翻
I am not a 14-year-old girl
就可能会死去的十四岁女孩 克莱尔
whose next backflip could kill her, Claire.
我不需要被拯救
I don't need saving.
你觉得星星灯怎么样
What do you think about twinkle lights?
舞会感太强了吗
Too prom?
检查结果显示你的心脏问题
Our tests show that your heart problems
是由雌激素水平过高导致
are being caused by excess estrogen levels.
我们想知道它是怎么进入你的身体里的
And we want to know how it got in your system.
是药物吗 补品之类的
Medication? A supplement?
教练已经把我的训练记录给你们了
Coach gave you my training logs.
我知道的你们都知道
You know as much as I do.
我们还知道你从事的运动竞争非常激烈
We also know that you're in a very competitive sport,
所以也许你在服用
so maybe there's something
不在训练记录上的东西
you're taking that's not on the training log.
就算你有服用 我们也不能向任何人透露
If you are, we can't divulge that to anyone.
你们觉得我在嗑药吗
You think I'm doping?
绝对没有
No way.
-如果你的教练给你的压力过大 -他没有
- If your coach is pressuring you... - He's not.
我相信这只是暂时性的
I'm sure it's a one-time thing.
继续监测我 我会没事的
Keep monitoring me. I'll be fine.
达雅 固执 不屈不挠 奋力拼搏
Darya, you've made your dreams come true by being stubborn,
能让你的梦想成真
being relentless, and just making things happen,
但你的心脏或是脊椎不是这样的
but that's not how your heart works. Or your spine.
她不是在固执己见
She's not being stubborn.
这症状会消失的 对吗
It is going to go away, isn't it?
因为你真的服用了什么
Because you are taking something.
而现在你会停止服用
And now you're going to stop.
也就是说你服用的不是提升运动能力的
Which means that it wasn't performance enhancing.
它是做什么用的
What is it for?
你为了丰胸服了药
You took drugs for boobs?
YouTube上的女孩说它能让胸部变大
The girl on YouTube said it would make them bigger.
草药疗法中使用的植物雌激素
Phytoestrogens used in herbal remedies
能导致乳♥房♥♥组织胀大
can cause swelling in breast tissue,
但是有潜在的危险副作用
but there are potentially dangerous side effects.
你是怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我不知道那东西会让我生病
I didn't know it would make me sick.
我受够了听男队的那些男生
I got tired of hearing the boys on the men's team
聊有曲线的女人
talking about women with curves...
要是在药检中被查出来怎么办
What if it showed up on a drug test?
要是你被禁止参加奥♥运♥会怎么办
What if you got banned from the Olympics?
那是纯天然的 不会影响竞技水平
It's natural. It doesn't mess with performance.
-其他女生 -我不在乎其他女生
- Other girls... - I don't care about other girls,
我还以为你也不在乎她们
and I didn't think that you cared about other girls.
你是不是
Are you...
我真不敢相信你愿为如此幼稚的想法
I can't believe that you're willing to risk everything
赌上你的所有
for something so childish.
那并不幼稚
It's not childish.
我为体操牺牲得够多了
I give a lot to my sport.
我只是想为自己做点事
I just wanted something for me.
你不是成年人
You're not an adult.
修复好她的心脏
Fix her heart
还有脊椎
and her spine.
什么 你不能那样做 你在惩罚我吗
What? You can't do that. Are you punishing me?
我在尽我的责任
I'm doing my job.
我是你父亲 我们是一家人
I'm your father, and we're a family,
而帮你做出正确的决定是我的责任
and it is my job to make good decisions when you won't.
从何时起做我父亲成你的责任了
Since when is being my father your job?
我们除了说体操什么都不聊 连妈都不谈
We never do anything but talk about gymnastics, not even Mom.
如果你在她去世后不觉得我需要一个父亲
If you didn't think I needed my father after she died,
为何现在又改主意
why start now?
达雅
Darya...
我会联♥系♥队里的律师申请解约
I'm calling the team lawyer and filing for emancipation.
你觉得我不能自己做决定 试试这个
You think I can't make my own decisions? Try this one.
你被解雇了 教练
You're fired, Coach.
我们可以试试T管引流
We could try T-tubes.
用它们引导形成
Using them results in the formation
可控的瘘管来作为消化道
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表