剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
不好意思 我不能去
I'm sorry, I'm not -- I'm not supposed to go to the hospital
我能救治病患的医院
where I possibly could save lives
但是你却能去超♥市♥
but you can go to Bruno's
为了「商船夜」买♥♥蛤蜊
to buy clams for "Merchant Marine Night"?
我比你年轻
I'm younger than you are,
我没有任何病史
I have no history of health issues,
而且不像医院
and unlike a hospital,
超♥市♥可不是新冠病毒的培养皿
Bruno's is not a Petri dish of COVID.
我计划好了全套菜单
I have this whole menu planned.
我觉得我可以穿上我的制♥服♥ 你可以...
I thought I could wear my uniform, and you could --
我们是在隔离 不是在游船度假
We're on quarantine. We're not on a cruise.
我知道 不过我想既然我们被困在家里
I know, but I thought since we're stuck at home,
我们可以困得有意思点
we could have some fun.
这不是开派对 这是全球范围的传染病
It's not a party; it's a pandemic.
我没时间搞什么主题晚餐
I don't have time for theme dinners
复杂的菜单和酸面团
and elaborate menus and sourdough starter.
好吧
Okay.
我们至少可以为晚餐打扮一下吧
We could -- We could at least dress up for dinner?
好
Yeah...
你把他的肺部清理干净了吗
Were you able to drain his lungs?
是的
Yes.
你为什么在这里
Why are you...here?
马丁知道我在 会更放松
It helps Martin relax... knowing that I'm around.
你觉得这样能减少马丁对你的思念吗
Do you think it helps Martin miss you less?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
马丁出现心脏杂音
Martin has a heart murmur.
-什么 -马丁 马丁
- What? - Martin! Martin!
很高兴你醒了
Hello. I'm glad you're awake.
你的心瓣可能有细菌感染
You may have a bacterial abscess on your heart valve.
-听起来很糟糕 -没错
- That sounds really bad. - It is.
新冠引起的并发症变化多端
COVID's complications are not at all consistent.
越来越让人头疼了
It's becoming annoying.
去做手术的路上我再跟你细说
I'll tell you more on the way to the procedure.
体外膜肺氧合疗法对她不管用
ECMO isn't working for her.
她出现无脉性室速 给我肾上腺素和救生车
She's pulseless V-tach. Epi and the crash cart.
推注肾上腺素
Pushing epi.
120焦 离手
120 joules. Clear.
室颤了
V fib now.
注射三百单位的胺碘酮
Pushing amiodarone 300 in.
充电两百焦
200 joules.
离手
Clear.
昨天整个郡十七人死亡
17 deaths in the county yesterday,
比前天增加了两例
up by two from the day before.
样本量太小了 没法得出任何结论
Too small of a sample to draw any conclusions.
新增病例有多少来着
What were the new case numbers again?
也在上升 有112例了
Also up. By 112 --
你觉得肖恩看起来状态还好吗
Hey, does Shaun look okay to you?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
他看上去还不错
He looks fine.
我没问你 你会骗我
I wasn't asking you. You'll lie.
凯兰 肖恩看起来怎么样
Kellan, how does Shaun look?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
他看起来很累 是吧
He looks tired, right?
我是很累 但我也挺好的
I am tired, but I'm also fine.
莉亚 肖恩挺好的 他只是很想你
Lea, Shaun's fine. He just misses you.
不 我没有 我只是想念和你做♥爱♥
No, no, I don't. I miss having sex with you.
你可不是一个人啊 这儿有未成年呢
Hey, not alone -- teenager present.
凯兰难道不知道什么是做♥爱♥吗
Does Kellan not know what sex is?
他两周后都要高中毕业了
He's graduating high school in two weeks.
-恭喜你啊 凯兰 -谢谢你 肖恩
- Congratulations, Kellan. - Thanks, Shaun!
他当然知道 但并不想听你说你做♥爱♥的事
He knows. He doesn't want to hear about you having it.
我也不想听
Neither do I.
难道他觉得我和莉亚不做♥爱♥吗
Does he think Lea and I don't have sex?
因为我们可是经常做啊
Because we do, a lot.
或者说 以前经常做
Or, we did.
我相信你们有做 我们都相信
I'm sure you do. We're all sure you do.
-但不需要聊这件事 -性行为是美好的
- We don't need to talk about it. - Sexual intimacy is beautiful.
我吃不进去早餐了
I'm gonna skip breakfast.
你想我了啊
You miss me.
没有 咱们每天聊两次天
No, we talk twice a day.
唯一的区别就是缺少了肌肤接触
The only difference is the lack of physical contact,
这样也就减少了你被感染的风险
which reduces your risk of infection.
但是 我确实怀念做♥爱♥
But... I do miss sex.
你不想吗
Don't you?
我也想
I do.
咱们又不能通过电♥话♥做♥爱♥
We can't do that over the phone.
那可不一定
That's not really true.
说下去
Go on.
下班后没有别人的时候 给我打电♥话♥
Call me after work when you're alone.
你开静音了吗
Are -- Are you muted?
-是的 -抱歉打扰你
- Yeah. - I'm sorry to bother you.
你 你什么时候可以休息
When, uh -- When can you take a break?
你可以一小时之后再来吗
Can you come back in an hour?
你真的该休息一下了
You really should take a break.
就出去转转也好
Just get out of the house for a bit.
这样能让你工作得更高效
It'll help you work better.
你需要伸伸腿 也放松放松头脑
You need to stretch your legs and stretch your mind.
你可以 一个小时后再...
Can you come back in -- in a --
天啊
aw, man!
你是在工作吗
Are you working?
用户 宝地迷弟793 获胜
宝地迷弟793是谁
Who's GoodPlaceFan 793?
我不知道 但不管他是谁
I don't know, but whoever he is,
他都比五分钟之前更有钱了
he's richer than he was five minutes ago.
我想出去走走 但能让我玩完这把吗
I want to go on a walk. Can I just finish this?
不 没必要了
No. No need.
你就和你朋友玩吧 玩多久都行
You just play as long as you want with your friends.
脓肿引起的赘生物已经植入你的左房♥室瓣了
Vegetations from the abscess had implanted on your mitral valve.
沿窄缘的锐剥离留下了足够的小叶结构
A narrow margin sharp dissection left enough
足以进行一♥期♥修补术了
leaflet to allow a primary repair --
我们希望心脏能够痊愈
We expect a full recovery of the heart.
只心脏吗 那其他部分呢
Of the heart? What about the rest of me?
十分不幸 你的肺部仍然...
Unfortunately, your lungs are still compro--
那是什么声音
What -- What was that?
有人出院了
Someone's going home.
BGM: Celebration by Kool & The Gang
♪ Celebrate good times, come on ♪
♪ Let's celebrate ♪
♪ There's a party ♪
你的肺部有炎症并且严重肿胀
Your lungs have a lot of inflammation and swelling,
我们需要给你戴上非再吸入面罩
and we need to put you on a non-rebreather mask
希望能提高你的血氧水平
and hope it gets your O2 level up.
听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound overly promising.
你们还有别的办法吗
I-Isn't there anything else you can do?
没有
No.
你需要插上呼吸机 所以先给你镇定剂
You need to go on a ventilator, so I'm gonna sedate you.
插多久
For how long?
乐观的话就几天
Hopefully just a few days.
也有可能会更长
But it could be longer.
我的预产期还有不到两个星期
My baby's due in two weeks.
这对你们两个都有好处
This is better for both of you.
-要是我没挺过去 -不会的
- If I don't make it. - You will.
你的宝宝很安全 你很年轻 很强壮
Your baby's safe, you're young, you're strong.
性♥爱♥不只是触摸
Sex is not just about touch.
还有意象 情感 联结
It's about imagery, emotion, connection...
不过触摸非常非常重要
Oh, but touch is very, very important.
我是说过程中会有触摸
I mean, there will be touch.
但是现在我摸不到你 你也摸不到我
But I won't be touching you, and you won't be touching me.
你的耳朵还好吗
Are your ears okay?
有点疼
They hurt.
为防新冠 我得戴两副口罩
Because of COVID, I have to wear two masks,
松紧带勒进了我耳后的皮肤
and the elastics cut into the skin behind my ears.
我们同时自♥慰♥吗
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表