剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我只是来做检查的
I'm just here for a test.
-威尔基太太 -什么事
- Mrs. Wilkie? - What is it?
巴朵太太
And Mrs. Bardo?
怎么样了
What happened?
没事 只是需要填写这几份表格
Nothing. I just need you to fill out these forms.
表格
Forms?
没办法的事
Necessary evil.
带医保复印件了吗
Do you have copies of your insurance cards?
没有 应该是放在家里了
Uh, no, I must've left mine.
我在医院信息技术部工作
I work here in I.T.
-我来帮他们完成表格 -谢谢
- I'll help them with the forms. - Thank you.
大脑情况不乐观
This is not a happy brain.
尽力清理吧
Let's clean out as much as we can.
头皮 毛发 头骨碎片
Scalp, hair, skull fragments.
别忘了还有弹片
And let's not forget bullet shrapnel.
超声仪
Ultrasound.
我在找深层的弹片
I'm looking for any deeper bullet fragments.
大脑突出
Brain's herniating.
二氧化碳水平正常
CO2 is normal.
是炎症风暴吗
Is he storming?
心率过缓
Heart rate's way too low.
我们需要卸下整块右侧颅骨
We need to take off his entire right skull.
用B1号♥钻头
Drill with B1 bit.
姓名首字母写在这里
Uh, initial there.
这里签字
And sign here.
谢谢
Thank you...
莉亚
Lea.
莉亚
Lea.
那应该就是另一位妈妈
I-I think that's the other mom.
我是卡丽娜
I'm Carina.
你也在
Were you...
集♥会♥现场吗
at the rally?
是的 我是塔伦
Yeah. I'm Taryn.
梅森九岁
Mason's 9.
伊森八岁半
Ethan's 8 1/2.
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
一定会的
I know it.
你跟他们是一伙的
You're one of them.
他们
Them?
离我远点
Get away from me.
人们无法平和地表达观点
It is so sad that people can't express
真是太悲哀了
their views peacefully.
右翼人士容不下不同意见 不管政♥治♥上
The right is so intolerant of political differences --
还是别的方面
any differences.
我觉得两边都有偏激的人
I think there's some intolerances on both sides.
说得好像两边都有好人一样
Oh, like there are good people on both sides?
如果我说我是全国步♥枪♥协会的一员呢
What if I told you I belong to the NRA?
我会认为你是为了证明你的观点
I'd think you were saying that to make a point.
大概五年前 我老婆和我
About five years ago, my wife and I
去了一家位置很偏的人气餐厅
went to a very trendy restaurant in a very shady part of town,
我们回车上的时候 被人持枪抢劫
and on our way back to the car, we were mugged at gunpoint.
第二天 我就给我们俩都买♥♥了手♥枪♥
The next day, I bought us both handguns.
我是个正式成员
I'm a card-carrying member.
我给特朗普投了票
I voted for Trump.
少来
Too soon.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我喜欢他对以色列的态度
I liked his stand on Israel.
但是我没跟人说起过
But I've never told anyone
因为我肯定会被鄙视的
because I'd be absolutely vilified.
就该被鄙视 特别是你
As you should be, especially you.
失血 血压低
Pooling up. He's hypotensive.
乳酸增多
Lactate's rising.
好 红细胞比容降到十七了
Okay, crit's down to 17.
我们可以给他做深低温
We could put him into deep hypothermia.
不行 低温只会加重他的凝血障碍
No, the low temp would only worsen his coagulopathy.
他要的是输更多血
He just needs more blood.
我们已经用掉了血库里大部分的
We've used up most of the O-neg and A-neg
-阴性O型血和阴性A型血 -联♥系♥其他医院
- from the blood bank. - Start calling other hospitals now.
你真的投给特朗普了
You actually voted for Trump?
一次
Once.
然后呢 你 你
And then what? You -- You --
你突然发现
You suddenly discovered
他就是自己口中的那种人
he was exactly who he said he was?
我感觉你不是想要答案
I don't feel like you want an answer.
而是想要个道歉
I feel like you want an apology.
这有点改变了我对你的看法
This kind of changes how I feel about you.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你是说就因为一个投票
You're saying you don't respect me,
你就看不起我了 我们就不能当朋友了
we can't be friends because of a vote?
这不仅仅是个投票
It is more than a vote.
对 这还是我所行使的基本权利
Yeah. It's a fundamental right that I exercised.
这也有点改变了我对你的看法
This kind of changes how I feel about you.
如果我对于改善生活的最好方式
If I can't have a political opinion
不能有自己的政♥治♥观点
about the best way to improve all our lives --
你觉得有谁的生活变好了吗
Do you think anybody's life got better?
行了
That's enough.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
修复工作差不多了
The repairs are almost finished.
两三个小时内可以完成
We can be done with this in two or three hours.
血液刚好足够
We have just enough blood.
我们想做的话是可以
That's if we want to.
巴朵太太
Mrs. Bardo?
怎么样
What is it?
我们修复了你儿子心室的两处枪伤
Uh, we fixed two holes in your son's ventricles.
切除了他的脾脏 修复了肝脏
We've removed his spleen and repaired his liver,
但他还在手术中
but he's still in surgery.
你儿子失血很多
Your son has lost a lot of blood.
我们在给他输血 但
We're giving him transfusions, but
失血可能导致他大脑受损
the blood loss may have caused damage to his brain.
如果大脑没事
If his brain is fine,
我们就继续
then we should push on,
但如果大脑受损
but if his brain isn't fine,
那么 继续手术可能会致死
then...continuing the surgery could kill him.
但是 我们在手术室
Unfortunately, we can't accurately assess
无法准确判断大脑功能
for brain function in the O.R.,
所以我们要让他醒来
so we would have to wake him up
做一个传统的神经检查
and do a traditional neuro exam.
你们要她做决定吗
You need her to decide that?
为什么要把难题给她
Why put that on her?
你们才是医生
You guys are the doctors --
叫醒他
Wake him up.
如果你们叫醒他 我可以在旁边 对吗
If you wake him up, I can be there, right?
可以
You can.
但是他会意识不清 神经紧张
But he will be confused and stressed.
他的腹部切口还敞开着
His belly will still have to be open --
我丈夫两年前死于车祸
My husband died in a car accident two years ago.
我没能和他告别
I didn't get to say goodbye.
这不是告别
This is not goodbye.
-这个决定不应该基于... -请你们
- This decision should not be based on -- - please.
叫醒他
Wake him up.
好的 跟我们来
Okay. Come with us.
为什么没有人给我任何通知
Why haven't I heard anything?
大脑情况看起来好些了
The brain looks more relaxed now.
有好多血块
There are a lot of clots.
凯兰也踢足球吗
Kellan play soccer?
我没事
I'm fine.
两个孩子中枪了 我们都好好的
Two kids shot. We all are.
你不应该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
我知道 非常抱歉
I know. I am so sorry.
孩子没事吧 你拿到检查结果了吗
Is the baby okay? Did you get your test results?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表