剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我已经说了我的蠢事
I've already said my stupid stuff.
我不想让她生我的气
I don't want her to be upset with me.
我有个主意
I have a thought.
这一串缝线会把它固定在环状物上
I think this run of sutures will hold it to the annulus,
但是我担心出血
but I'm worried about leaks.
我们可以在第两排用脱脂棉缝合线
We can put a second row of pledgeted sutures
以确保止血
to make sure it's hemostatic.
这太不真实了
That is unreal.
这是一件艺术品
It's a work of art.
现在我们把心脏放回去
Now let's get it back in
当我们撤掉体外循环 他仍能活着
while we can still get him off bypass alive.
重新进行心脏灌流
Re-perfusing the heart.
有心跳了
We've got a rhythm.
在手术过程中出现了并发症
There was a complication during the reconstruction surgery.
一个导致你陷入昏迷的血栓
A clot, which caused you to lapse into a coma.
我们对你的脑部做了另一个手术
We performed a second surgery on your brain,
手术很成功
which was successful.
你会恢复的
You're gonna be fine.
但是我的胸
But my breasts...
血栓是在我们完成移植后发生的
The clot occurred after we finished inserting the implants.
我相信你会对结果非常满意
I think you're gonna be very pleased with the results.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I... think I'm sorry.
盖林医生说我不该说
Dr. Guerin said I should never say anything
任何对女朋友不好的话
that might sound negative to a girlfriend.
格拉斯曼医生说对女友完全的坦诚
And Dr. Glassman said total honesty
是非常高风险的
is a high-risk procedure with a girlfriend.
比起解释 我最好表达我对你的爱意
It's better to show my love than try to explain it.
但是我想对你完全的坦诚
But I want to be totally honest with you.
我不是因为你的身材完美而喜欢它
I don't like your body because it's excellent.
我喜欢 是因为那是你的身体
I like it because it's yours.
我爱听你说话
And I love hearing you talk.
当我听到你的声音
When I hear your voice,
尤其是我累了一天后
especially when I've had a difficult day,
我觉得很治愈
I find it comforting.
我现在想抱抱你 可以吗
Now I want to hug you. Can I?
可以
I'd like that.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的坦诚
For your total honesty.
你的手术很成功
Your surgery went well.
做一阵康复治疗后
With some time in rehab,
一个月内你就能回去上班了
you should be back to work in a month.
谢谢
Thank you.
别谢我 谢谢你的主刀医生
Don't thank me. Thank your surgeon.
她完成了所有重要的工作
She did all the important stuff.
利姆的得意门生入选了 我们对此无能为力
Lim's golden boy is in. Nothing we can do about that.
还有三个空位
So that leaves three openings.
一想到接下来两年会和威尔·霍珀共事
The thought of working with Will Hooper for the next two years...
如果利姆医生觉得他将成为一个好的住院医
If Dr. Lim thinks he'll be a good resident,
我相信她有自己的理由
I'm sure she has good reasons.
她可能认为傲慢对外科医生是有帮助的
She probably thinks arrogance is helpful to a surgeon.
我们可以试着改变她的想法
Well, we could try to change her mind.
利姆让我们评估申请者 而不是她
Eh, she asked us to evaluate the applicants, not her.
她让我们完全坦诚
She asked us to be totally honest.
在你告诉老板她的判断完全错误时
Eh, "totally honest" is a relative term
「完全坦诚」是相对的
when you're telling your boss she's totally wrong.
除了霍珀 还有谁
So, Hooper's in. Who else?
安德鲁斯医生欣赏乔丹·艾伦
Dr. Andrews likes Dr. Jordan Allen.
我也是 她自信 努力
Oh, I do, too. She's confident, driven.
不用手把手教她太多
She won't take a lot of hand-holding,
而且让安德鲁斯开心 我们才能开心
and keeping Andrews happy keeps us happy.
还剩俩个位置 还有谁
That leaves two more. Who's next?
亚舍·沃尔克非常坦率
Asher Wolke is very up-front about who he is.
-我很欣赏 -他很好学
- I like that. - He's definitely eager.
他学习起来如饥似渴
And he couldn't be more open to learning.
我同意
Agree.
只剩一个名额了
That leaves one more.
约翰·伦德伯格
John Lundberg.
聪明 专业 成熟
Smart, professional, mature.
他全票通过
He's a no-brainer.
伦德伯格胜出
Lundberg's in.
伦德伯格不行
Lundberg's out.
他走之前来过我办公室
He stopped by my office before he left.
告诉我他没感兴趣了
Said he's no longer interested.
他说你们都不专业
He said you all were unprofessional.
工作时喝酒
Drinking at work.
问不合时宜的问题
Asking inappropriate questions.
有戏剧性的约会
Dating drama.
你们的备选呢 奥利维亚·杰克逊还是短裤仔
So, who's your alt? Olivia Jackson or Boardshorts?
奥利维亚熟悉她的工作 但她缺乏安全感
Olivia knows her stuff, but she's a bit insecure.
她的回答听起来像是提问
Her answers sound like questions.
我喜欢短裤仔 他感觉很敏锐
I like Boardshorts. He's sensitive.
像个女人
Like a woman.
他们两个人都可以
I vote for both of them.
这不是个办法 我们预算有限
That's not an option. We don't have the budget.
霍珀是最差的
Hooper is the worst.
是我说最好的那个吗
The person I said was the best?
他傲慢又讨厌
He is arrogant and obnoxious.
如果他在这里工作 我们会讨厌他
If he works here, we'll hate him,
工作会变得痛苦 我们要么害死病人
the work will suffer, and we'll either kill patients
要么会杀了他
or we'll kill him.
你不可能看不出来
And there is no way that you don't see that,
这让我觉得
which makes me think...
你其实一清二楚
You do.
这是个测试
This was a test.
你只是想看看我们是否完全坦诚
You just wanted to see if we'd be totally honest.
非常好
Well done.
霍珀绝对是最差的
Hooper is definitely the worst.
我只是拿他当个幌子来隐藏我的喜好
I only let him shadow as a favor to a board member.
我想在他不愉快的面试之后
I figured I'd give him a second chance
再给他一次机会
after his obnoxious interview.
同时做一个小测试
And also do a little experiment.
所以
So...
入选的是乔丹 亚瑟
It's Jordan, Asher,
奥利维亚和恩里克
Olivia, and Enrique.
敬你们下一阶段的外科带教
To the next phase of your surgical training.
你们帮我选了他们
You helped pick them.
作为高级住院医 你们的任务就是帮助训练新人
As senior residents, it's now your job to help train them.
不要轻视这份责任
And don't take this responsibility lightly,
因为如果你们没有好好培训他们
because if you don't train them well,
患者会死
people will die.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表