剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
that you find soothing or perhaps a light snack.
这个主意太糟糕了
That is a very bad idea.
墨菲医生 不要打断我
Dr. Murphy, please hold your comments until the --
羊水破了之后不该吃东西
You shouldn't eat after your water breaks.
许多女性会在分娩时大便失禁
Many women experience bowel incontinence during labor.
真的吗
Is that true?
-我们会大便失禁 -行了
- We might poop ourselves. - Okay.
没人提起过大便失禁
No one mentioned involuntary pooping.
-课程怎么样 -信息量很大
- How was the class? - Very informative.
-下一堂课什么时候 -没有下一堂了
- When's the next one? - There won't be a next one.
我们被赶出去了
We were thrown out.
我们的检测结果显示你没有心脏问题
None of our tests showed any issues with your heart.
你身体很好
You are in great shape.
那是什么导致了血压下降
Then what caused the blood pressure drop?
看来布朗医生说得没错
Dr. Browne must have been right.
是对麻醉剂的反应
It was a reaction to the anesthesia.
那我什么时候能出院
So, when can I get out of here?
当我们知道你能安全运用新的髋关节时
When we know you can get around safely on your new hip.
我们试试看
Let's do this.
小心 妈妈 这不是比赛
Careful, Mom. It's not a race.
亲爱的 世事都是比赛
Everything's a race, dear.
妈妈
Mom!
琴的髋完好 因此这不是她摔倒的原因
Jean's hip is intact, which means it didn't cause her fall.
没错 是因为血压
No, her blood pressure did.
琴跌倒的时候仍接受着血压监测
Jean was still being monitored when she collapsed.
她的血压急剧下降
Her blood pressure fell precipitously,
就像在手术时一样
just like in surgery.
突发低血压可能是脊髓肿瘤
Sudden hypotensive crisis could be a high spinal cord tumor.
或者颈动脉狭窄
Or carotid stenosis,
或者颈动脉窦过敏症
or carotid sinus hypersensitivity.
内分泌失调
Endocrine deficiency?
列个清单 逐个排除
Make a list. Start ruling things out.
在别的地方列清单
make a list somewhere else.
肖恩
Shaun!
来见见特蕾莎
Come meet Theresa.
她是个产妇陪护 我们正在谈
She's a doula, and we're talking about
她在分娩时帮助我的事
her helping me during my labor.
你好
Hello.
莉亚不需要产妇陪护
Lea does not need a doula.
我会帮她的 但还是谢谢你
I will be helping her. But thank you.
决定后告诉我
Let me know what you decide.
当然 谢谢你
Of course. Thank you.
肖恩 我对我们孩子的到来很兴奋
Shaun, I am so excited about our baby.
我也很害怕分娩
And I am so scared about delivering her.
会非常疼 还要持续几个小时
It's gonna hurt. It could go on for hours.
可能要一天
Possibly over a day.
我需要知道我能得到我想要的一切
And I need to know that I can have whatever I need --
合适的按♥摩♥力度
a massage at exactly the right pressure...
一只能让我用力捏的手
...a hand to squeeze really hard,
凉的湿毛巾
a cool, wet washcloth.
或者热的湿毛巾
Or a warm, wet washcloth.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我能有更好的按♥摩♥技术
I can get better at massages.
当然
I'm sure you can,
但这些并不是你的强项 不是吗
but those aren't really your strengths, are they?
只是 我为失败做准备
It's...just a set-up for failure,
我知道我们都不想那样
and I know neither of us wants that.
当然 我们不想
No. We don't.
当然
Yeah.
朴医生
Dr. Park.
博伊德医生
Dr. Boyd.
我绝对不知道
I definitely do not know this
因为这是完全保密的
because it's completely confidential,
但假设你在治疗
but hypothetically, if you were treating
综合格斗明星布拉德利·瓦尔加斯
MMA rockstar Bradley Vargas,
而有一个十岁的患者
and if I had a 10-year-old patient
会因为一张他的签名照疯狂
who would go bananas for a signed photo...
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
提前谢谢你的签名
Thanks in advance for the autograph.
这将会让一个十岁的孩子非常快乐
It'll make a 10-year-old's day.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
她完全错了
She's all wrong.
她是佩德斯的居民
She's a Pedes resident.
他们善良 有教养 关心别人
They're all kind and nurturing and they care about things,
很显然她想要在家里
and she obviously wants you to keep
留有你所有的充电器
all your chargers at her house.
这不是你需要的 你需要乐趣
That's not what you need. You need fun.
给红头发的发短♥信♥吧
Text the redhead.
-什么红头发 -坎迪丝309
- What redhead? - Candace309.
把你的密♥码♥改成我猜不到的东西
Change your password to something I can't guess.
额叶和顶叶没有肿瘤
No tumors in the frontal or parietal lobes.
接下来我们应该检查一下脑干里的
Next we should check for a glial-based tumor
神经胶质肿瘤
in the brain stem.
用你最大的力气捏我的手
Squeeze my hand as hard as you can.
莉娅说她可能需要在分娩时捏我的手
Lea said she may need to do that during labor.
我想做好准备
I want to be prepared.
行了行了 够了
Okay. Okay, that's enough.
我们需要好好看看高颈髓
We need a better look in the high cervical cord.
莉亚对分娩很紧张吗
Is Lea feeling nervous about labor?
她认为需要产妇陪护帮忙 但实际上她不需要
She thinks she needs a doula to support her, but she doesn't.
你使劲捏我的手
You squeezed my hand very hard.
我能接受
I can take it.
我认为到时候
Mm, I think there's probably
可能会用力更多 肖恩
gonna be more to it than that, Shaun.
我还查了有抗菌功能的
I've also looked into antimicrobial options
毛巾 给她擦额头
for washcloths -- to wipe her forehead.
还要什么
What else?
我不知道
I don't know.
你也不知道 莉亚 医生 陪护都不知道
Neither do you, or Lea, or the doctor, or the doula --
这就是让人害怕的地方
That's what's terrifying about it.
那是人生中最重要的日子
It's the biggest day of your life,
你唯一能确定的
and the only thing you know for sure
就是有一个人要从你身体里面挤出来
is that another human is gonna force its way out of you.
高位颈髓没有问题
High cervical cord is clear.
呼吸
Breathe.
很好 就快生了
Good. You're almost there.
这间房♥的灯光条件太差了
The lighting in this room is very harsh.
我们没有请求手术咨♥询♥ 莫菲医生
We didn't call for a surgical consult, Dr. Murphy.
我知道 我来研究研究
I know. I'm here for research.
来得不是时候
Well, this is a bad time.
下一次宫缩 你要用力
Next contraction, I need you to push.
好
Okay.
我很想听你分享一下
I am very interested in anything you can share
你的经验
about your experience.
你现在是什么感觉
What are you feeling right now?
就 就好像他要
Like...like he's trying to --
撕碎一切
rip out everything!
你现在后悔没有打无痛分娩针吗
Do you wish you had gotten an epidural?
没错
Yes!
现在太晚了
It's too late now.
请呼叫格拉斯曼医生
Please page Dr. Glassman.
莉亚想请个陪护
Lea wants to have a doula.
好 但你不想 是吗
Okay, and, uh...you don't?
研究显示有陪护的生产
Research shows that doula-assisted births
出现并发症的概率更低 生产时长更短
have fewer complications, decreased length of labor,
母乳喂养率更高
and increased breastfeeding rates.
所以你想请陪护
So, you do want a doula?
不是
N-no.
我能精确测出两次宫缩之间的时长
I can precisely measure the time between contractions
买♥♥到合适的毛巾 而且我已经设计了
and get the right washcloths and I've mapped out
从产房♥到餐厅
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表