剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
艾伦医生
Dr. Allen.
布雷登和
Braydon and...
兰德勒
Landon.
不 不行 我做不到
No. No, I can't do this.
你必须把两个宝宝都救下来
You have to save both of them.
就这是肿瘤了
We're at the tumor.
单极消融探针
Unipolar ablation probe?
想想真的挺酷的 比利周二被诊断出
Pretty cool to think that we diagnosed Billy
患有转移性黑素瘤
with metastatic melanoma on Tuesday
周四我们就能让他出院回家
and send him home on a Thursday.
我们等到周五再恭喜自己成功吧
Well, let's wait till Friday to congratulate ourselves.
把电流调到480赫兹
Current at 480 hertz, please.
稍等
Wait.
胆管处有渗漏
We got a leak. Bile duct.
抽吸 缝合 线性缝合器 稳定器
Suction, suture, linear stapler, stat.
我相信她做了正确的决定
I believe she made the right choice.
她做的选择是每个母亲都会做的
She made a choice any mother would make
因为放弃一个实在难以想象
because the alternative is unthinkable.
难道不是正因为此 这才是正确的决定吗
Isn't that exactly what made it the right choice?
她不得不承担这个选择
She has to live with it.
保守的选择并不全是最佳选择
The safe choice is not always the best choice.
如果真是 我现在就该在德国的军事基地
If it were, I'd be on an army base in Germany,
嫁给了第一中尉德韦恩·巴克曼
married to 1st Lieutenant Dwayne Buckman.
安德鲁斯医生 你找我吗
Dr. Andrews, you wanted to see me?
是的 杰克逊医生 请进
Yes, Dr. Jackson. Please come in.
「杰克逊医生」
"Dr. Jackson."
我一说这几个字就忍♥不住咧嘴笑
I cannot say those two words without grinning!
我懂
I know.
所以呢
So?
只是想看看你怎么样了 莉维
Uh, just checking in with you, Livy.
你会如此对待所有新住院医师吗
Like you do with all your first-years?
你不想让我插手
You wanted hands off.
我没有插手
You're getting hands off.
但我还是可以和我的侄女打个招呼
But I can still say hi to my niece.
看起来你适应的挺好
It looks like you're settling in pretty well.
不 你昨天说话的语气
No, the way you spoke up yesterday...
那是个棘手的病例 棘手的人们
I mean, that's a tough case, tough crowd,
但是你处理的很好
but you held your own.
我在努力
I'm getting there.
莫菲医生给我很多支持
Dr. Murphy's been very supportive.
莫菲吗 听到你这么说我很高兴
Murphy? Yeah, I'm glad to hear it.
我相信他看到了你的潜力
I'm sure he sees your potential.
但是如果你需要什么 你
But if you need anything, you...
去求助别人
...ask anyone but me.
绝不插手
Very hands off.
肖恩 我从来没想过
Shaun, this is not an argument
会因为同居是否重要
I ever thought I'd have to have with a boyfriend,
而和男朋友吵架
whether moving in together matters.
明显重要 明显改变了一切
It so obviously does. It so obviously changes everything.
但是
But,
我始终和你在一起的原因之一
one of the reasons I'm in this relationship
就是这个
is because of that.
你很特别
You are different.
并且 我难以想象我们一年以后
And when I think about us, say, a year from now,
没有住在一起
I can't imagine us not living together.
所以 如果事情必然发生
So, if it's inevitable...
肖恩
Shaun,
我决定和你同居
I am moving in with you.
这是不是表示
Does that mean
你觉得我们已经有了足够的承诺和信任
you think we have enough commitment and trust?
实话说
Honestly...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
所以
So,
你想要这么做只是因为这是必然事件吗
you want to do it just because it's inevitable?
听起来有点糟糕
That makes it sound terrible.
但这是我的感受
But that is kind of how I feel,
所以 是的
so, yeah.
你要搬回来啦
You're moving back in!
我女朋友要和我同居了
My girlfriend is moving in with me.
我们需要再建立一个静脉通道来滴催产素
We need additional venous access to start the oxytocin.
我来置一个16号♥输液器
I'll insert a 16-gauge IV.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
挺好
Good.
置一个16号♥输液器
Insert a 16-gauge IV.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
会有一点疼
There's gonna be a pinch.
非常好
Very good.
一旦开始点滴 至少会有一个宝宝出生
Once we start that drip, at least one baby will be born.
我明白
I understand.
开始吧
Okay.
你去哪
Where are you going?
肯齐宫口只开了两厘米
Kenzie's only two centimeters dilated,
虽然我不是外科医生
and even though I'm not a surgeon,
但我也有其他重要的事做
I have other important things to do.
你错了 新手医生并不是上天派来的助手
You were wrong. First-years aren't godsends.
在他们身上要下很多功夫
They're a lot of work.
但我搞定了奥利维亚
But I fixed Olivia.
厉害 接下来搞定乔丹
Wonderful. Now fix Jordan.
她才是你的棘手问题
She's the one you have a problem with.
没有 我没问题
No. I... I don't.
严格地说 是她对你 对每个管理人员
Well, technically, she has a problem with you...
都有意见
...and anyone in authority.
你要驾驭住她
You need to rein her in.
好 我要怎么做
Okay, how do I do that?
你怎么搞定奥利维亚的
How'd you fix Olivia?
没上新漆 没装新部件
No new paint, no new parts.
你肯定没去汽修店
No way you took this to a shop.
所以 你有事
So, there is something up with you.
私事
Something personal.
你不关心的事
Something you don't care about.
不言而喻
That goes without saying.
但是 这影响到了我的乐趣
Except, it's messing with my games.
我不希望我在羞辱你的时候
I just wanna humiliate you
感觉好像在揍一只小猫
without feeling like I'm punching a kitten.
我在办离婚
I was finalizing my divorce.
我以为你早就...
I thought you were already...
昨天才离
Not until yesterday.
以前我们不想
And we didn't wanna deal with
正式办理凯兰的监护权协议
a formal custody arrangement for Kellan,
但既然他十八岁了 我们就正式离了
but now that he's 18, it's official.
我知道都过去很多年了
I know it's been over for years,
但真的结束了
but when it's really over,
还是伤心
it hurts.
我气自己伤心
And I'm pissed at myself for being hurt,
现在又气自己
and now pissed at myself
告诉了我所认识的最冷血的人
for admitting that to the coldest person I know.
我的住所有两间带卫浴的主卧
My place has two masters with en suites,
而且有房♥租管制
and it's rent-controlled,
所以可能比你住的汽车旅馆还要便宜
so it's still probably cheaper than your motel.
但是和我合租有条件
But staying with me will cost you.
小猫需要还击
Kitty gotta punch back.
谢谢 但不用了
Thanks. But I'm good.
她开到十公分了
She's at 10 centimeters.
准备红细胞 可能要输血
Prepare packed red blood cells for possible transfusion.
准备镊子 夹钳 和剪刀
Prepare forceps, clamps, and scissors.
你感觉如何 真实感觉
How do you feel? Really feel?
我感觉还好
I feel fine.
你为什么对管理人员有意见
Why do you have a problem with authority?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表